ADVERTISEMENT

Braylon Mullins

Does anyone else feel like Mullins is the type of recruit that fits Pope's system better than a guy like Jasper Johnson? Being a Kentucky kid, I naturally want Jasper...but I feel like Mullins is a better fit. All in for Mullins IMO....Go CATS!
Mullins is a more consistent shooter and plays super hard 100% of the time. Johnson is a more streaky shooter and sometimes lets up if shots aren't falling. JMO

Does anyone else feel like Mullins is the type of recruit that fits Pope's system better than a guy like Jasper Johnson? Being a Kentucky kid, I naturally want Jasper...but I feel like Mullins is a better fit. All in for Mullins IMO....Go CATS!

What exactly makes you think Mullins is a better “type of recruit” than Jasper?

I'll take either one, both are highly recruited kids who can play. Mullins could become another in a long line of Indiana guards who shined at Kentucky. Johnson has family ties to Kentucky and is a local kid, we can't go wrong either way.

Yes. I feel that way.

I want kentucky kifds that sees the oppittnity in the long run of a lifetime not the short term of NIL or the unknowns of the NBA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT