How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not at all. But like Clinton said “never waste a good crisis.”

Yes, exactly my point I make over and over. Ukraine and Russia, both corrupt to the core, can both fall off the map as far as I’m concerned.

Time will tell if Z yields his dictatorial powers. I’m highly skeptical.
I mean you can say you don’t care without attempting to make a false equivalency. Russia is trying to take Ukraine for expansionist reasons. It’s as simple as that. Just say you don’t care whether they live or die and leave it at that. Just stop talking at that point. No need to act as a Russian shill and repeat their propaganda over something you supposedly don’t care at all about.

I mean you can say you don’t care without attempting to make a false equivalency. Russia is trying to take Ukraine for expansionist reasons. It’s as simple as that. Just say you don’t care whether they live or die and leave it at that. Just stop talking. No need to act as a Russian shill over something you supposedly don’t care at all about.

I can say whatever I want. I do care because I’m implicated by being an American citizen in this bs.

How is saying both regimes suck and we shouldn’t be involved being a Russian shill? You guys and your labels.

Biden: “Core inflation is the lowest it’s been in three years”

This is the talking point Sam was touting.

Core inflation excludes the food and energy sector.

Why I asked him if gas and groceries were included in his Ridin with Biden number.
I’m curious as to who the President was 3 years ago. Does Joe even know? This is democratic rule in a nutshell. Create a crisis, then boast about how you fixed it 3 years later.

He legit killed someone. That’s horrific. Welp, back to rage posting about a college kid’s NCAA swimming performance. Priorities.
GU_XC4vWgAExJPN

That's exactly what people in the 30s said about Hitler and France. Luckily, there are smarter people than you running the country right now.
Btw... Inflation just hit a 2 year low.

Wonderful!

Listen very closely, Village Idiot. And the rest of you morons parroting this line.

In year one an ice cream cone costs $1.
In year 2 an ice cream cone costs $2.
In year 3 am ice cream cone costs $3.

Now, the price is at an all time high, correct?

Now pay attention closely Village Idiot.

In year 3, despite an all time high price, inflation has gone from from 100% to 50%.

Now read that until you comprehend it.
I know, it may take you 100 tries. Don't give up, work at it! You can do it!

You and so many others like you are so Gdamned clueless.
The $24B the U.S. has spent on security assistance to Ukraine amounts to less than three percent of last year's defense budget. We are completely degrading Putin's military for pennies on the dollar.
They are weaker than at any time since the collapse of the USSR.
And the US hasn't had to lose one single American soldier to do it.
Wake up. Putin is not your buddy. He has literally done everything you accuse Ukraine of doing. He hates everything about America and wants to see it collapse. You just don't get it.

Weaker? Did they decommision their nuclear arsenal, or improve it since 1991?

Village Idiot.

They just want to justify their authoritarianism. You know if war broke out now with US involvement, the current regime would try the same stuff here. Heck, if you live in a deep blue state, they came close during Covid.

Imagine a war with Russia. Suspended election due to Russian interference, round up all the people who disagree with it, Sambo would be searching the net far and wide for Putin lovers to turn in on the snitch line. Lol

100% he would have in walz' Minnesota, and most likely did in Kentucky if he could have. He was cowardly Like no other during that covid nonsense.

I mean you can say you don’t care without attempting to make a false equivalency. Russia is trying to take Ukraine for expansionist reasons. It’s as simple as that. Just say you don’t care whether they live or die and leave it at that. Just stop talking at that point. No need to act as a Russian shill and repeat their propaganda over something you supposedly don’t care at all about.

How is calling them both corrupt dictatorial states being a 'Russian shill'?

I can say whatever I want. I do care because I’m implicated by being an American citizen in this bs.

How is saying both regimes suck and we shouldn’t be involved being a Russian shill? You guys and your labels.
You’re directly trying to tear down the Ukrainians to make a false equivalency between the invaders and the invaded. Exactly like I already said. It doesn’t matter if the invaded are baby-eaters, wars of expansion are bad.

They got him now haha

Democrats are the dumbest people. The stuff they don’t bat an eye at and the stuff they act offended by is crazy.

This is basically every high school in the early 2000s that had dumb pics for yearbook. That’s what makes this even funnier. “ Breaking news! We have obtained this devastating photo of JD Vance at 17 in the school bathroom.”

How did you get it? Someone hack and leak?

“No, it was in thousands of school yearbooks.”

Gov Abbott went looking for another busload of migrants to ship to another state and couldn't find enough.

Proof that strict border security controls are effective. Your post isn’t the win you think it is.

They just want to justify their authoritarianism. You know if war broke out now with US involvement, the current regime would try the same stuff here. Heck, if you live in a deep blue state, they came close during Covid.

Imagine a war with Russia. Suspended election due to Russian interference, round up all the people who disagree with it, Sambo would be searching the net far and wide for Putin lovers to turn in on the snitch line. Lol
Your assertions are part of why people are fleeing Trump. COVID restrictions weren't even vaguely like authoritarianism. You guys were just whiny jerks.

Zelensky isn't authoritarian and Ukraine isn't authoritarian. Even though Zelensky got 70something % of the vote their Parliament still rejects his proposals from time to time.

The whole Ukraine is Fascist is pure Putin.

Democrats are the dumbest people. The stuff they don’t bat an eye at and the stuff they act offended by is crazy.

This is basically every high school in the early 2000s that had dumb pics for yearbook. That’s what makes this even funnier. “ Breaking news! We have obtained this devastating photo of JD Vance at 17 in the school bathroom.”

How did you get it? Someone hack and leak?

“No, it was in thousands of school yearbooks.”
Seems to me this should endear JD Vance to all the Libs out there. After all aren’t they pretty big on boys and girls sharing bathrooms at school these days?

Is CNN, MSNBC, and all the other Mainstream Media outlets condemning this violent rhetoric? Are they saying he needs to tone it down? That his words are literal violence or will lead his supporters to commit acts of violence and terrrorism? Are they? Because they sure would if Trump had said anything remotely similar. They blame Trumps “rhetoric” for everything, yet they let literally the most vile and violent rhetoric skate when it’s directed towards republicans or Trump.

It would hurt the lefties much more than than Trump supporters - I know that much. Might offset the the political machines in every urban area in the US but I can’t imagine they say someone is ineligible to vote because they pack fudge
That’s pretty much why it was dropped a while back. It was outed as a disease affecting gay men mostly, then when kids started getting it they were like yeah cut it off. They realized conservatives are a low risk category.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT