POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They have a small Palestinian flag by their front steps which isn't allowed by our HOA bylaws, but of course, they aren't going to say anything to them.
HOA's are awful. I'll never live in a community with one. Gives people running them way to big of a sense of authority. If somebody tried to tell me I couldn't fly a flag on my property, I'd tell them to pound sand.

Biden's policies have been fine....
*Russia just got invaded by Ukraine and their army is falling apart thanks to the steady supply of US weapons. Thanks Biden/Harris!
*NATO expanded by 2 countries. Thanks Biden/Harris!
*U.S. has added 15 million jobs since Biden took office. Thanks Biden/Harris!
*GDP has grown almost every quarter since Trump got fired and is growing better than under Trump before the pandemic. Thanks Biden/Harris!
*Stocks have set records under Biden and continue to perform well. Thanks Biden/Harris!

Only the Cult wants to go back to the days of stupid tweets, 15 percent unemployment and no toilet paper under Trump.

Nah, the cult wants to go back to being able to afford gas and groceries and a safe and secure border like most Americans.

Scum Dictators like Zelensky and Putin can go kick rocks at each other over on the other side of the world without my money.

Nah, the cult wants to go back to being able to afford gas and groceries and a safe and secure border like most Americans.

Scum Dictators like Zelensky and Putin can go kick rocks at each other over on the other side of the world without my money.
That's exactly what people in the 30s said about Hitler and France. Luckily, there are smarter people than you running the country right now.
Btw... Inflation just hit a 2 year low.

demo☭rats can't debate policies. They know they would be destroyed is a fair debate.

Their stupid voters dgaf so their strategy is to hide in the basement and let the lying media push propaganda.

Same thing Katie Hobbs did in AZ 2020.

dEmOcRaCy!!11!

They don't have to do anything because the msm just runs propaganda for them. Then its all back stopped by fake votes

Reactions: IdaCat and blubo
Gov Abbott went looking for another busload of migrants to ship to another state and couldn't find enough.

Cali just steam rolling over the rest of the States.

GVCZPh9WkAAvzl-

In 2024 it’s certainly reasonable to think someone could be radicalized to the point they’d attempt to assassinate a president without having any internet footprint or connections to other radicals. Definitely also reasonable the secret service wouldn’t cover the most obvious vantage point and ignore all warnings that a guy with a rifle had a clear line of sight to the president. Some questions just don’t have answers everyone. No big deal.

88526673-13739915-image-a-4_1723654713596.jpg

There's so much to unpack with this poll. First off, Kamala Harris voters are morons. Second, I have not spoken with any Republican that didn't think this was an inside job.

That's exactly what people in the 30s said about Hitler and France. Luckily, there are smarter people than you running the country right now.
Btw... Inflation just hit a 2 year low.

Who’s the Hitler? Dictator 1 or Dictator 2?

Who are these smarter people running the country right now? The question no one can answer.

Is gas and groceries included in that inflation number?

Reactions: Girthang
Gov Abbott went looking for another busload of migrants to ship to another state and couldn't find enough.

Yes, Texas had to take things into their own hands with their border. Don’t you remember this?

CA is the path of least resistance for the masses atm.

Who’s the Hitler? Dictator 1 or Dictator 2?

Who are these smarter people running the country right now? The question no one can answer.

Is gas and groceries included in that inflation number?
If Trump hadn't handed out 2 rounds of stemie checks and run up double the deficit Biden has.... inflation wouldn't have gotten so out of control.
Biden didn't help with his round of Covid money either.
Blaming Biden for all the inflation after Covid is as stupid as blaming Trump for Covid and all the vaccine side effects.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
Suspending elections, arresting the media, imprisoning and killing political opponents, shutting down, arresting, and seizing property of the church. Maybe he needed his country invaded.

Understandable why the Dems love him. Their vision of America at work.
Where is your proof of those allegations? Of course they can't hold elections right now. They are living in a war zone. Putin would bomb the F out of voting stations.

You are completely brainwashed by Russian bots on social media.
Putin lobbed the first bomb, not Ukraine.

Where is your proof of those allegations? Of course they can't hold elections right now. They are living in a war zone. Putin would bomb the F out of voting stations.

You are completely brainwashed by Russian bots on social media.
Putin lobbed the first bomb, not Ukraine.

There’s no proof!! Russian misinformation! Derp

It’s not an either/or with me. I see two very corrupt regimes both undeserving of a single US tax dollar.

With our billions and billions and billions and billions....
You and so many others like you are so Gdamned clueless.
The $24B the U.S. has spent on security assistance to Ukraine amounts to less than three percent of last year's defense budget. We are completely degrading Putin's military for pennies on the dollar.
They are weaker than at any time since the collapse of the USSR.
And the US hasn't had to lose one single American soldier to do it.
Wake up. Putin is not your buddy. He has literally done everything you accuse Ukraine of doing. He hates everything about America and wants to see it collapse. You just don't get it.

There’s no proof!! Russian misinformation! Derp

It’s not an either/or with me. I see two very corrupt regimes both undeserving of a single US tax dollar.
That's exactly what I expected. Tough to verify info gained via Russian bots and disinformation on social media. Clueless.

Dion, in my sheltered experience with friends from extreme sides of both liberal and conservative spectrums, most of them believe they are in the “middle”. My best friend is a guy who will pull the democrat lever no matter who is running, but considers himself to be in the middle. We kid the Hell out of each other almost daily about our political views and bring up stupid things each one of our candidates say.
Yup. It’s frustrating that people would rather lie to themselves than face reality, but whatever. I’m a politics nerd I’m interested in it objectively. My own personal positions are just a minor function of that. You lose the ability to know what’s going on and predict future events when you start distorting reality by assuming that you personally are the middle for some reason. Instead of objectively trying to see what the middle actually is, independent of yourself.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Sit this one out Dion and go look up the obituaries in every city and let me know when one of their assets hits your bank account. Until then, go work hard and quit being lazy.
And you can go back to handling your betters’ money like the good little house servant you are. Maybe they’ll tip you today for your trouble! Probably not though, back to shoe shinin’.

So, if those with monkey pox are deemed ineligible to vote, what impact will that have on the election?
It would hurt the lefties much more than than Trump supporters - I know that much. Might offset the the political machines in every urban area in the US but I can’t imagine they say someone is ineligible to vote because they pack fudge

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang and blubo
Suspending elections, arresting the media, imprisoning and killing political opponents, shutting down, arresting, and seizing property of the church. Maybe he needed his country invaded.

Understandable why the Dems love him. Their vision of America at work.
You’re acting like all of that was before the invasion. It wasn’t, it was to supporters of the country they’re at war with after that country invaded.

If Trump hadn't handed out 2 rounds of stemie checks and run up double the deficit Biden has.... inflation wouldn't have gotten so out of control.
Biden didn't help with his round of Covid money either.
Blaming Biden for all the inflation after Covid is as stupid as blaming Trump for Covid and all the vaccine side effects.

Didn’t answer either of my questions.

1. Who is the smart people currently running the country you speak of?

2. Is gas and groceries included in that inflation number you speak of?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT