POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have two clients, D2C retail with national presence who I think have proven to be a leading indicator for economic statistics. They are my real time look at the health of the US consumer, regardless of what Biden admin statistics say.

The US consumer has been suffering significantly for 18-24 months. I’ve watched their sales trends.

I don’t care what GDP or other government statistics say. There’s too much funny business in those numbers. I’ve watched consumer discretionary spending drop in real time.

And the problem has been exacerbated by the Fed increasing inflation rates to harm consumers and “solve” an inflation problem caused solely by government spending and money printing.

Edit: all that to say, sambowieshin and Dreadlox can make up whatever story they want about the economy, but middle America knows reality. Some will just be dumb enough to think Kamala can fix it.

Often lost in the pandemic: the US economy was in recession BEFORE the pandemic. NBER calls a recession after 2 consecutive quarters of economic contraction. In March of 2020, NBER called a recession. That means the recession began in October of 2019.
It's a lie.

Here is growth by quarter. It didn't go negative tille 1Q2020.

Yes, yes. He and his wife kept their windows open so they could smell those burning businesses. Her own words. But he definitely didn’t allow it to happen. Per chance, do you know when he called in the national guard? Was it Before or after all those innocent business were looted and burned to ground?

And Kamala’s bail fundraiser most definitely got violent looters and arsonists out of jail. At least the very few who were actually arrested. Fact.

You hypocritical POS. You support riots. You support innocent people losing their livelihoods. And you support letting the people who did it get off scot free. Lowest form of human trash.
Go sing a song with Trump and his cop beating felon choir.... King of Hypocrisy. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I have two clients, D2C retail with national presence who I think have proven to be a leading indicator for economic statistics. They are my real time look at the health of the US consumer, regardless of what Biden admin statistics say.

The US consumer has been suffering significantly for 18-24 months. I’ve watched their sales trends.

I don’t care what GDP or other government statistics say. There’s too much funny business in those numbers. I’ve watched consumer discretionary spending drop in real time.

And the problem has been exacerbated by the Fed increasing inflation rates to harm consumers and “solve” an inflation problem caused solely by government spending and money printing.

Edit: all that to say, sambowieshin and Dreadlox can make up whatever story they want about the economy, but middle America knows reality. Some will just be dumb enough to think Kamala can fix it.

So very true...I am in sales in the manufacturing/distribution sector and the numbers are significantly worse than what is being reported on the news. Sure, spending may be up in some areas....but that coincides w/ CC debt, and other industries suffering to make up for it. Your everyday items...gas, groceries, rent, day care, insurance, etc....all increasing regularly.

Harris getting it done baby!!!

You know why stocks are up today?

Good 2nd quarter sales reports for Walmart, Amazon, home depot, etc.

You know what happens to those sales with price gouging 'laws' as proposed by kamala?

I'm going to guess that since you're a babbling Village Idiot you don't. 🙄

Trump ran the US economy into the ditch.

Yep things sucked for everyone under Trump. Was a terrible economy. Vote kamalanomics for more of this greatness. Because all that should matter to you as an everyday, hardworking American is the level of the stock market and GDP of the nation. Grocery bills, gas and a job are just details.

Rank and file were always voting d no doubt. Kennedy had s different 5%. His 5% were basically people pissed over covid lockdown and vaccine mandates. They didn't have a home elsewhere.

The question is where do they go now his act is over. They might blindly follow but i think they will stay home or vote for trump, in that order.
No half of Kennedys voters were liberals. Now he’s at 5 not 9 or 10% like before biden dropped. That’s where Harris has gotten the bounce. They were liberals who didn’t want biden so they flicked to Harris.

There is no doubt Trump’s Covid spending lit the inflationary fire. But the Biden admin decided they might as well turn a fire hose of gasoline on and aim it at the fire.

Everyone with a brain knew the Covid relief measures were going to have an inflationary impact. Yet the Harris admin decided to pass more huge spending bills, laughably labeling one the “Inflation Reduction Act.” That alone should disqualify her for office if she thought a spending bill was going to reduce inflation.

Women care. POC care. That's who.
As long as your party NEVER nominates a woman, Hispanic or POC.... You will be perceived as the White Men Only for President Party.
Maybe deserved, maybe not... but perception is reality and the country is moving in a whole other direction whether you like it or not.

Maybe some do. Again, engaging in pointless and less than productive identity politics.

You probably think the great trailblazing RBG was the first woman Supreme court Justice don't you?
The point is, we need to stop celebrating every single first this that or the other, and causing division.

For example. Was Jackie Robinson a big deal? Absolutely. Was Larry Doby? Not so much. MLB vs AL, who really cares?

Similarly, ketanji Jackson Brown. First black woman? Well we already had a couple women, and a couple blacks. So really, who cares?

What discrimination did she face? None.

If anything, she had a hand up her entire career because she was a black female.

All Biden did was diminish her actual abilities in boxing her in as a DEI hire.

Reactions: sefus12

I know it will happen, but it boggles my mind that someone would vote for one of the people squarely responsible for the current economic situation to fix said economic situation.

And those same people dumb enough to vote that way will believe both that 1) the economy is in dire needs of being fixed and 2) the current administration beat inflation and put us in this great economy (the MSM says both).

And we wonder why this country is so f*cked…..

Reactions: trueblujr2
How does this individual still have a job?
How did she get the job in the first place? Her resume probably consists of Claire's, Marshalls and the Secret Service. IMO they've surrounded Trump with buffons hoping for an assignation.

Reactions: Catfan in Tn.
This link should be posted daily.

You know why stocks are up today?

Good 2nd quarter sales reports for Walmart, Amazon, home depot, etc.

You know what happens to those sales with price gouging 'laws' as proposed by kamala?

I'm going to guess that since you're a babbling Village Idiot you don't. 🙄
Yea, WAY too many people will believe price controls will solve the economic woes w/out having any idea how poorly price controls work out for regular folks.

As I’ve said before, our form of government only works with an informed voter base, and we have a really dumb voter base and a media body that refuses to inform anyone of what is actually going on and who is responsible for what.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
js7a5kvn4xva1.jpg

Why are we subjected to constant propaganda about the plight of minorities when White-Americans are ninth in median household income? It's always the bottom two in this graph that are featured while the top 8's success are never mentioned.

Indians for example, own an astromical amount of gas stations, hotels, and Subway restaurants.

Yes, yes. He and his wife kept their windows open so they could smell those burning businesses. Her own words. But he definitely didn’t allow it to happen. Per chance, do you know when he called in the national guard? Was it Before or after all those innocent business were looted and burned to ground?

And Kamala’s bail fundraiser most definitely got violent looters and arsonists out of jail. At least the very few who were actually arrested. Fact.

You hypocritical POS. You support riots. You support innocent people losing their livelihoods. And you support letting the people who did it get off scot free. Lowest form of human trash.
He let his daughter go on Social Media and pretty much give away the plan for the National Guard, letting them know how long they had to burn, loot, steal and attack before they arrived.

I know it will happen, but it boggles my mind that someone would vote for one of the people squarely responsible for the current economic situation to fix said economic situation.

And those same people dumb enough to vote that way will believe both that 1) the economy is in dire needs of being fixed and 2) the current administration beat inflation and put us in this great economy (the MSM says both).

And we wonder why this country is so f*cked…..
The same reason why Germans went with the Nazi party. The majority of people go along to get along.

How does this individual still have a job?
Either 1) she knows too much about the plot to let this all happen or 2) she will be a scapegoat now that the info is out simply to protect the ones above here who were involved with said plot.

What a scumbag. Biden was just told that "Donald Trump wants to make America affordable again". He laughed and said "well then he needs to get a job."

They wouldn't wipe their a$$ with their voters but dupe them into voting for them every single time.

What a scumbag. Biden was just told that "Donald Trump wants to make America affordable again". He laughed and said "well then he needs to get a job."

They wouldn't wipe their a$$ with their voters but dupe them into voting for them every single time.

Is that a shot at Trump?

I agree with Biden, Trump needs to get a job - in fact the one specific job he’s applied for - to help make America affordable again

js7a5kvn4xva1.jpg

Why are we subjected to constant propaganda about the plight of minorities when White-Americans are ninth in median household income? It's always the bottom two in this graph that are featured while the top 8's success are never mentioned.

Indians for example, own an astromical amount of gas stations, hotels, and Subway restaurants.

I live in a pretty nice neighborhood in Lex. Our new neighbors are from Palestine, and moved in about 2 years ago. They now own 2 used car lots, 2 motels, and a pizza joint. Quite amazing.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
I want to know more specifics about Kamala's policy proposals and do want to see how she fares against tough questioning. .

You have seen her policy proposals for 3 1/2 years. Wake the F up.
.... but you have to elect her first.... you know, so she fix the problems the Harris / Biden policies have caused. 😵🙄

js7a5kvn4xva1.jpg

This interview has a lot of great insight into the Dems shift from embracing the white working class to vilifying whites as racists.

Reactions: HeismaNole
I live in a pretty nice neighborhood in Lex. Our new neighbors are from Palestine, and moved in about 2 years ago. They now own 2 used car lots, 2 motels, and a pizza joint. Quite amazing.
I know there's a lot of programs to help them but I also know culturally they're very frugal and an entire family lives together. That is a nightmare to me but financially, it's a huge benefit.

In terms of the businesses, they will also hire their family so then that money is going into the house as well.

js7a5kvn4xva1.jpg

Great chart showing the need to have college degree legal immigrants vs. unskilled illegals. They provide tax monies while the others suck at the teat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT