POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harris got the votes from the delegates. Just like the rules require.
Dems are AOK with the process given the circumstances.
See there's no way you really believe that. And if you do really believe that you're not a serious person and shouldn't even be allowed to vote. You are so happy to be led by your communist overlords.

That Harvard student statement was not "unequivocally supporting genocide" of Israel. I have, however, seen many Americans, some posted in this very thread, "unequivocally supporting genocide" of the Palestinians. It's all political opinions. Some you get 'cancelled' for and some you don't, depending on the cultural milieu of the day. It's always been that way and it's not a function or fixture of the left in any way. Y'all cancelled Bud Light just for sending a trans person some beer.
GU3mz0PXEAA5bZp

The first line of the Fox News article described the law firm as "A pro-LGBTQ international law firm".

The law firm is Winston & Strawn which is one of the oldest and most respected law firms around. Sort of ridiculous to brand them "pro LGBTQ" as if that is what they are known for.

Are they not "pro LGBTQ"? Simply a statement they used...no branding implied, but obviously assumed given your statement.

These people see demo☭rat shitbags for what they are. They understand what it means to be an American.

Jmo but the actual split is something like 65/70 for pubs. I really think there are that many fake votes going into these elections.

Just look at Twitter after they removed the facade in place via the weighted algorithm. Literally none of the insanity trends anymore when it used to be all that trended. Now even when it does trend, its still driven by bot farms.

The actual real world support for kids sex ops, open borders, etc is way lower than the tv and other socials tell you. But they know that mirage must be there or the cheat will be way too obvious.

If he somehow wins, he absolutely must let someone execute desantis strategy and rid these states of this nonsense if there is ever to be a fair election again.

The crazy thing about this choice is there is zero doubt dems knew about this. Which means they already had the msm on board before ever choosing him. Otherwise this would be an automatic disqualifier for anyone.

If they had msm onboard, it indicates he was the choice well before the apparent last hour pick between he and shapiro. The question is how long?

We know for sure by the leaked emails that biden and harris was the ticket over a year before the supposed choice. Nothing dems do is last second. Its all planned well in advance by the hive mind brood mother.

I still think the initial plan was biden to resign after a certain time period (probably 180 days) to let Kamala be the first female president. Not sure if biden reneged, was still polling well, or if they thought kamala wasnt ready. Even so i have zero doubt that was the initial plan.

Last edited:

The crazy thing about this choice is there is zero doubt dems knew about this. Which means they already had the msm on board before ever choosing him. Otherwise this would be an automatic disqualifier for anyone.

If they had msm onboard, it indicates he was the choice well before the apparent last hour pick between he and shapiro. The question is how long?

We know for sure by the leaked emails that biden and harris was the ticket over a year before the supposed choice. Nothing dems do is last second. Its all planned well in advance by the hive mind brood mother.

I still think the initial plan was biden to resign after a certain time period (probably 180 days) to let Kamala be the first female president. Not sure if biden reneged, was still polling well, or if they thought kamala wasnt ready. Even so i have zero doubt that was the initial plan.
Biden once had to drop out for plagarizing. This guy full on commits stolen valor and the left doesn't care one iota. But with that, his political radicalism, George Floyd riots, and nearly two dozen trips to China tells me everything.

Watching the left's supporters cheer on big government and wanting to be enslaved is utter madness. I'm guessing these fools think they will be exempt from this because otherwise, how do you naturally want this? How do you turn your brains off after watching a movie where you can clearly see who the bad guys are in when but then in real life be this dumb?

Goosestep Walz is exactly what the Stockholm Syndrome left wants, just as they did in Germany in the mid 30s and Russia before the Bolshevik Revolution. They want their dictators "over-easy" or "legs up" like the current ticket. They don't care who's hurt by it, as long as they don't have to actually do anything themselves. They want a big govt babysitter regardless of the fact that the babysitter is going to gut the house while they eat dinner at the high-priced, local eco-friendly, paper straws restaurant.

Virtue-signaling lefties watching Rome burn while the poorer than them are losing their jobs, homes, and lives. It's what they do

This is the EXACT same thing as forcing stores to put up anti-Jewish signs in store fronts last century. Any leftist that can't see it is just so bigoted that they don't WANT to see it.

Juan is spot-on that this is a spiritual battle and that people are blinded by what they have given themselves over to. There is so much hate in these people assaulting this restaurant owner in this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: berniecarbo
If the payroll tax is never paid back then you are okay with social security and medicare going away? You are aware that's their funding source? And if you fund them through the general budget then you have to raise taxes somewhere else to pay for it. You sheep are so gullible when politicians play the magic money & taxes game. Taxes are never cut, haven't been for a long damn time. They just lower one number in public and then quietly massively raise some other number to make it up.
** KA -- BOOM **

‘Record-breaking backlog’ leads to $1.1 billion in improper Social Security payments, report finds.​

Thanks, Joe! Thanks, Dems!

That exchange cracks me up because i cant tell if lemon is stupid or just an agent of the left. Not in favor of censorship just "moderation" which is the exact same thing.

Ill never understand why any voting machine should be hooked up to the Internet. It makes zero sense and adds vulnerability with while providing zero benefit.
Weren't we told it's a conspiracy theory to think voting machines are connected to the internet and ripe for manipulation and fraud?

She called him night of the election, but of course she knows she lost. They never the less hemmed and hawed for years about DJT's "illegitimacy,"he didn't REALLY win!~

No way should've DJT conceded when we literally have an election system which is purposefully designed to be not verifiable. Makes. Zero. Sense.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Seriously?? You are not aware of this? She even went to his GD inauguration ceremony. That's what a peaceful transfer of power looks like in a healthy democracy.
Trump is a human termite eating away at the foundation of our Democracy.
The POS has done more damage to our Democracy than the entire effort by USSR during the Cold War. He has convinced almost half the population that he won the last election and Republican's votes don't count anymore. It's ALL 100 percent Bullsh**.

Weren't we told it's a conspiracy theory to think voting machines are connected to the internet and ripe for manipulation and fraud?

Yes we definitely were. That was a big part of their pr defense to the claim of meddling. The crazy part is i am fairly certain that isnt even how they cheated. Now its entirely possible there is data fed somewhere so they know how many ballots to print but I I don't think just changing votes would work.

Biden once had to drop out for plagarizing. This guy full on commits stolen valor and the left doesn't care one iota. But with that, his political radicalism, George Floyd riots, and nearly two dozen trips to China tells me everything.

Msm wouldn't even report on or rerun their own previous reporting which uncovered he was nothing but a fake and liar. All of which he admitted to. Even just that modicum of honesty would've been enough last time.

The notion of an unbiased media is a complete farce.

What happened to this country post Obama is crazy.

Right about the time the msm financial woes all suddenly went away. Convenient.

You didn't answer his question....How many votes from the citizens did Harris get?
Too late for a nationwide primary race.
She and Biden got 81 million votes in the last election. She is the sitting VP taking over for Biden since he is resigning from the race.
81 million votes.

Seriously?? You are not aware of this? She even went to his GD inauguration ceremony. That's what a peaceful transfer of power looks like in a healthy democracy.
Trump is a human termite eating away at the foundation of our Democracy.
The POS has done more damage to our Democracy than the entire effort by USSR during the Cold War. He has convinced almost half the population that he won the last election and Republican's votes don't count anymore. It's ALL 100 percent Bullsh**.

Pretty sure the point contested was she did it on election night. She did not. She did it the next day.

Then she proceeded to heavily press electors to vote her in anyway, which some of them did. That caused states to change their laws making the elector vote bound by the state populous vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT