POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harris got the votes from the delegates. Just like the rules require.
Dems are AOK with the process given the circumstances.
See there's no way you really believe that. And if you do really believe that you're not a serious person and shouldn't even be allowed to vote. You are so happy to be led by your communist overlords.

That Harvard student statement was not "unequivocally supporting genocide" of Israel. I have, however, seen many Americans, some posted in this very thread, "unequivocally supporting genocide" of the Palestinians. It's all political opinions. Some you get 'cancelled' for and some you don't, depending on the cultural milieu of the day. It's always been that way and it's not a function or fixture of the left in any way. Y'all cancelled Bud Light just for sending a trans person some beer.
GU3mz0PXEAA5bZp

The first line of the Fox News article described the law firm as "A pro-LGBTQ international law firm".

The law firm is Winston & Strawn which is one of the oldest and most respected law firms around. Sort of ridiculous to brand them "pro LGBTQ" as if that is what they are known for.

Are they not "pro LGBTQ"? Simply a statement they used...no branding implied, but obviously assumed given your statement.

These people see demo☭rat shitbags for what they are. They understand what it means to be an American.

Jmo but the actual split is something like 65/70 for pubs. I really think there are that many fake votes going into these elections.

Just look at Twitter after they removed the facade in place via the weighted algorithm. Literally none of the insanity trends anymore when it used to be all that trended. Now even when it does trend, its still driven by bot farms.

The actual real world support for kids sex ops, open borders, etc is way lower than the tv and other socials tell you. But they know that mirage must be there or the cheat will be way too obvious.

If he somehow wins, he absolutely must let someone execute desantis strategy and rid these states of this nonsense if there is ever to be a fair election again.

Reactions: augustaky1

The crazy thing about this choice is there is zero doubt dems knew about this. Which means they already had the msm on board before ever choosing him. Otherwise this would be an automatic disqualifier for anyone.

If they had msm onboard, it indicates he was the choice well before the apparent last hour pick between he and shapiro. The question is how long?

We know for sure by the leaked emails that biden and harris was the ticket over a year before the supposed choice. Nothing dems do is last second. Its all planned well in advance by the hive mind brood mother.

I still think the initial plan was biden to resign after a certain time period (probably 180 days) to let Kamala be the first female president. Not sure if biden reneged, was still polling well, or if they thought kamala wasnt ready. Even so i have zero doubt that was the initial plan.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT