POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They aren't done pushing. Dare I say they're just getting started here.
Y'all are contributing nicely to the destruction of America as well with your AR-15 love and refusal to make it harder for insane people to own guns.
#1 Killer of children in America now is GUNS.
And y'all are worried about drag queens.... Except for JD Vancypants and his guy-liner.

So when you say you are going to pick a person of color and do it, that is wrong....
But when you NEVER say you are going to pick a person of color and then ALWAYS pick a white person, that is ok....
Gotcha. Perfect example of why DEI is still necessary in America.
Why is color such a big deal when choosing a leader? Minorities, unfortunately, make it personal. Didnt MLK say he wants a country where people are valued by character and not the skin color? Correct me if im wrong, but picking a person due to skin color is EXACTLY what MLK didnt want. Kamala was chosen for her skin color and sex.....nothing more.

You also haven't answered my question, would you push strictly for a black woman if you needed heart surgery?

Why is color such a big deal when choosing a leader? Minorities, unfortunately, make it personal. Didnt MLK say he wants a country where people are valued by character and not the skin color? Correct me if im wrong, but picking a person due to skin color is EXACTLY what MLK didnt want. Kamala was chosen for her skin color and sex.....nothing more.

You also haven't answered my question, would you push strictly for a black woman if you needed heart surgery?
Of course not. But I also wouldn't refuse treatment if she was. Goofy comparison. There are already black surgeons in America.
Trump is the one making color and issue calling Kamala a Chameleon and saying she just turned black recently.

It helps… but it doesn’t address fraudulent mail in ballots, which is not hard to achieve, and can be significant.

I know you detest the notion that cheating can be rampant, but willful disregard for it is not prudent.

Even a perceived fraudulent election is a major problem for a country.

It’s an easy fix but Dems refuse. Everyone knows why.

Explained this to you already. Every time a Republican POC starts gaining momentum and popularity, the left aggressively tears them down with racists attacks (Uncle Tom, Black White Supremacist, Sell-out, Prop, etc) to the point that even their own communities start to reject them.
Dems don't nominate your President and VP. That makes ZERO sense.

Ya never answered the question. Why??? Why hold an enormous rally in THAT location on THAT day?? Why tell thousands of people the election was stolen from them....their vote didn't count.....You gotta FIGHT for your country?
The POS knew exactly what he was doing. He also took no action to stop it for hours. It went just like he knew it would.
Anyone with a brain knows the answer and we watched it all go down on Jan 6th.

Guess you missed the tweet he sent out immediately that twitter 1.0 took down and then banned him, so Village Idiot like yourself could buy a narrative.

You are right. But ask why that is?? When I started teaching in the 80s a teacher made about 3 times what a fast food worker makes. Now it is close to the same... Even less if they deliver and make tips.
When I started teaching I had a pension that motivated me to stay in the career.
The pension is gone now. Not only is the new pension crap, you can't get full SS benefits or any SS survivor benefits even if you paid into all your quarters.
The public, politicians and media have demonized teachers. The kids see and hear it every day. They have ZERO respect for their teachers now. Used to be you could count on the conservative parents to have respectful kids. Not anymore. The kids see and hear Fox News/ Right wing radio and their parents bashing away at teachers. They no longer respect their teachers and mind them like they used to. Fewer and fewer want the job any more.
Ky is lowering the teacher standards and it is going to get worse. I feel sorry for the kids.
Red states are the worst places now to be a teacher.
You reap what you sow...
Bullshit. I taught from 1988-2017 and never had problem with getting respect from my students. Kids want discipline, they’re going to see what they can get by with. You gain respect from the alpha and they all fall in line. You know for a fact who the good teachers are when you walk by their rooms. The ones that have discipline are the true teachers. Too many are like their parents and want to be their friend.

Bullshit. I taught from 1988-2017 and never had problem with getting respect from my students. Kids want discipline, they’re going to see what they can get by with. You gain respect from the alpha and they all fall in line. You know for a fact who the good teachers are when you walk by their rooms. The ones that have discipline are the true teachers. Too many are like their parents and want to be their friend.
I never had issues either.... Never cussed out one time in all my years working with BD kids. Never had to physically restrain any of MY students. Kept a controlled environment that kept any of that sh*" from going down in my room. Did have to with other teacher's kids a few times.
Never said all kids are disrespectful but more are now than when I started teaching. Society definitely plays a role in this.

Y'all are contributing nicely to the destruction of America as well with your AR-15 love and refusal to make it harder for insane people to own guns.
#1 Killer of children in America now is GUNS.
And y'all are worried about drag queens.... Except for JD Vancypants and his guy-liner.

You still including 18-19 year Olds in that number?

Yes, the love of the AR-15 will bring about the destruction of this country. Excellent analysis.

Village Idiot.

Overwhelming majority (if not all) voting machines in the US are not connected to the broader internet. Most are fairly dumb machines that count and audit. That's it.

Trump just used that shit as an excuse because he lost. Let's stop bullshitting.
You're right.
What he should have done was paid some foreign nationals to concoct a dossier about biden being pissed on by Russian Hookers, get his government minions to illegally spy on his incoming administration, and then attempt to frame him for Russian Collusion.
That's the totally wholesome way to overturn elections. Yup, we ain't got time for bullshitting.

At what point in America, do we throw DEI and Affirmative Action out the window? Whitey will be a minority in 20 more years.

I only ask, because we all know thats exactly how Kamala got her position as Vice-President. Its not racist, Biden said it himself when looking for a running mate "my choice will be a woman and she has to be black". Also, isn't that racist AND sexist?
Everybody knows Democrats are predominantely lowlife racists that try to pawn it off on conservatives. They only look more pathetic when they try to deny it.

I was watching that in the gym this morning. Made the same point here a week ago, was kinda shocked CNN would inform their viewers. I wonder, why?

I still think there's no way she wins absent sometohing remarkable. When polled, some 60-70% of the country says it is going in the wrong direction. "Electing" her is affirming that same wrong direction. That's not what the people in the rust belt or GA are going to do at the ballot box, maybe the drop-off box, but not the real person ballot box.

I never had issues either.... Never cussed out one time in all my years working with BD kids. Never had to physically restrain any of MY students. Kept a controlled environment that kept any of that sh*" from going down in my room. Did have to with other teacher's kids a few times.
Never said all kids are disrespectful but more are now than when I started teaching. Society definitely plays a role in this.

Dude, you are absolutely full of shit. If you taught developmentally disabled kids for 20 years, there is no way you never got cussed at or had a kid have some kind of breakdown where the social worker has to come in and restrain them, etc.

It's not even a conscious choice half the time with those types of kids, unfortunately.

I don't like being called a piece of shit any more than you like being called a Nazi. What is the difference. I called you no names, but you call me a liar and a fraud. Why can't you and I just discuss an issue other than you calling me names because you know I have different political beliefs? Remember, I called no one a name on this board. But I've been called a lot of names. And, if people would act civilized, there is always common ground. Only ignorant people refuse to try because they need their gang to support their lack of ability to discuss issues.

So you understand why I am disagreeing with this dipshit obviously.

bullshit.gif

Yeah, it’s all Fox News fault. Fox News seems to be the escape goat for Libs. Try watching all the news outlets to get a better perspective of things. You can watch the main stream media and tell they’re all on the same page. They even use the same verbiage most days. It’s all propaganda.

It really is amazing watching the lefties on here continuously parrot lies, after the same outlets they rely upon for their simplistic world view have been proven to be liars time and time again.

I’ve said it before, but I don’t really talk politics in real life. I come here to vent. Generally I don’t associate with people who display ignorance and stupidity on the level of Dreadlox, sambowieshin, etc.

It really is eye opening to see what the truth is up against, and a significant percentage of the left bases their entire world view on fantasies - men can be girls, made up stories about Trump, Russia collusion, etc.

All lies, but they’re too stupid to wake up.
Same here. It is hard to be with them to listen to the bs being spouted. I have been called mean or arrogant in the past because in the instances I have conversed with these people (not much these days), I generally say what I am thinking which pisses them off. I have had women tell their husbands they were leaving because of my opinions...I generally just laugh at them.

Reactions: dukesince91
Dude, you are absolutely full of shit. If you taught developmentally disabled kids for 20 years, there is no way you never got cussed at or had a kid have some kind of breakdown where the social worker has to come in and restrain them, etc.

It's not even a conscious choice half the time with those types of kids, unfortunately.
That’s true. I was walking down the hall during my planning period and a B.E.D teacher assistant asked me to watch her class while the teacher was trying to call a parent on a kid that was losing it. He told me to get the F out of his way or he was going to kick my ass. I said it would be his first and last mistake. Luckily, he didn’t try me. I only had to physically restrain two kids in my career. The crap about Red States being harder to teach in is also BS. Kids don’t give a crap about politics and most don’t listen to their parent’s. Most liked me because I didn’t sugar coat anything.

Sam's a paraday account run by a very bored person that needs human interaction. No way any human is as dumb as that dude. I've seen maybe 5 of his posts since January. I have him and the rest on ignore but see some re-quotes now and then and laugh.

Last edited:

I was watching that in the gym this morning. Made the same point here a week ago, was kinda shocked CNN would inform their viewers. I wonder, why?

I still think there's no way she wins absent sometohing remarkable. When polled, some 60-70% of the country says it is going in the wrong direction. "Electing" her is affirming that same wrong direction. That's not what the people in the rust belt or GA are going to do at the ballot box, maybe the drop-off box, but not the real person ballot box.
The reason why is to make people believe that she is an underdog. This will make the narrow margins that will magically appear overnight seem to be within the realm of a fair election that she got lucky to win.

Every single thing we see now from MSM is propaganda on some level.

The J6 Hearings have proven to be a partisan farce. you can slap the resident libs on here in the face with all the facts in the world and they will hold steady to their narratives like good little sheep.

Sam and the like think the Democrat Politicians and media can do no wrong, that they are the bastions of honesty and righteousness. That the information they put out is to be 100% trusted and that they are the arbiters of what's right and wrong, truth or fiction and that they should be able to silence dissent.
Sounds familiar. Add in the antisemitism and wish to gun grab and you have the Third Reich 2.0.

The reason why is to make people believe that she is an underdog. This will make the narrow margins that will magically appear overnight seem to be within the realm of a fair election that she got lucky to win.

Every single thing we see now from MSM is propaganda on some level.

That, and thir BS gaslighting is their "play."

LIke this... Let's say I agreed with them, like I believed in their vision of open boarders and taxing the so-called rich: I still couldn't vote for them and look at myself in the mirror knowing I was enabling this.

This type of divisive bile seeking to balkanize the US is completely reprehensible and must be repudiated by everyone who loves this country.

Last edited:

You know she’s going to break old Joe’s record for the most votes in the history of elections. I’m expecting at least 90 million votes. Lol

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT