POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool beans on AZ voter registration advantage, if true.

They absolutely must fight fire with fire if they are to have a chance.

On the same note, would be interesting to know total registered voters in a state. I bet its at least 1.5x times the population. The whole thing is ridiculous but dems literally lose their mind if anyone talks about purging the rolls.

GTckGWvW4AASpvN

Pretend Christian, convicted felon, Trump said this
>“Just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It’ll be fixed! It’ll be fine! You won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians. I love you, Christians!” He added, “You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.”

Dude wants to erase democracy. Sickening.

😆

Sure he does. You are ridiculous. I certainly hope you intend to be. For your sake. You cannot be wrong this much and have a happy life.

Your party's having its own internal crisis over Israel support, as we saw over the last few days on here. Those in glass houses...

I am sorry. I misspoke. The Hamas wing of the Dem Party.

We will have Hamas rule in this country if Dems win this race. If people want Hamas in leadership, and I know some of you do, vote Kamala Harris, or whomever the Dems prop up as a candidate. Democracy will be dead.

Pretend Christian, convicted felon, Trump said this
>“Just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It’ll be fixed! It’ll be fine! You won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians. I love you, Christians!” He added, “You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.”

Dude wants to erase democracy. Sickening.

Always have to google out of context left quotes.

Looks like he was talking about democrats rigging the election and cheating, and needing a victory that was too big to rig this time so democrat cheating could be scored and not worried about 4 years from now.

So yes, just as democrat democracy means appointing Kamala with no voter support, ending democrat cheating means ending democracy.

If you want to see cheating in an election , those ballot drop boxes in Democrat run cities is all the evidence you need. It’s like having a 24/7 polling place wide open with no one working where you can stop in any time and cast votes as many times as you want. Those video of people stuffing them multiple times did nothing to get a court case going.
If they allow them, they should only be open for dropping off line 7 am- 7 pm . They should be strictly watched, video taped and everyone should have to check in before dropping off their ONE ballot ONCE. You want to drop family member ballots off then it needs to be registered and documented. Completely unethical to even allow any of them without oversight.

We've had many exchanges here over the years. Sorry but you're just a dumb person. You're never correct about the underlying causes of anything. I, repeatedly, carefully lay out the current political climate and its ramifications, then when those inevitably come to fruition you invariably come up with some WEF Illuminati BS. People who know what's going on with Israel do not like it. That has been true since long before 10/7, but 10/7 brought the issue to the forefront of American politics. Gen Z has a different view on the conflict than old people. That is not a global conspiracy against Jews run by y'all's favorite boogeyman Jew, Soros.
GTW2_pjXIAAe4Ln

The national polls don’t mean anything. Between the 6-7 swing states that is what matters. If Trump leads or is close in the General then it’s over.
They do to the extent that if the national spread is large enough, it winds up being reflected in those swing states also.

Last edited:
Or he picked him for being MORE MAGA and as anti-assassination insurance, which... seems justified now, doesn't it, NetCat
We totally agree he picked him for being more MAGA. That you don't get that that's what I said is strange. Your second comment is sick.

If you want to see cheating in an election , those ballot drop boxes in Democrat run cities is all the evidence you need. It’s like having a 24/7 polling place wide open with no one working where you can stop in any time and cast votes as many times as you want. Those video of people stuffing them multiple times did nothing to get a court case going.
If they allow them, they should only be open for dropping off line 7 am- 7 pm . They should be strictly watched, video taped and everyone should have to check in before dropping off their ONE ballot ONCE. You want to drop family member ballots off then it needs to be registered and documented. Completely unethical to even allow any of them without oversight.
Maybe a group of people could set the boxes on fire. Daily. From the inside. Fight fire with literal fire...or drop gallons of water in their, destroying the fake ballots.

Not saying I would do ANY of that...but the left's reaction would be pretty funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
Those that were pushing vaccine mandates don't agree with 'us', anyway.

So, gfy, NetCat.

Never forget. Never forgive.

You coronabros are vile despicable human beings.
Typical of those driven by emotion over knowledge. You'll never find anything where I supported vax mandates any time anywhere. But that doesn't get in the way of your false labeling. Your continual venom shows you actually need some mental health treatment.

Still think the initial vaxxing was a good idea. Saved way way more than they cost.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
You coronabros are vile despicable human beings.
Here's Coronabro Vance:

"Cleveland.com reports that former state GOP chair Jane Timken, author JD Vance and Cleveland businesspeople Bernie Moreno and Mike Gibbons all oppose mandates requiring vaccinations against the coronavirus, but they said they got vaccinated themselves for personal reasons."

Guess MAGA should be highly worried he'll keel over any day & call for Trump to replace him with an anti-vaxxer.

Maybe a group of people could set the boxes on fire. Daily. From the inside. Fight fire with literal fire...or drop gallons of water in their, destroying the fake ballots.

Not saying I would do ANY of that...but the left's reaction would be pretty funny.
When they cheated on 2020 I posted here several times that it was a black day since the only way to counter it was also to cheat, which essentially destroys democracy.

I still feel that way at heart but I am more and more inclined to believe that there is no democracy worth saving if she wins.

So, Republicans should mimic and then surpass every form of “election fortification” that the Dems are doing. If they stuff a box, we stuff 10. Not much they can say since they originated these tactics.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT