• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is her mouth always open?

GTaqwiUXkAAGmS4

Another one. How many pro-vaccine 'journalists' who castigated others does this make?

No offense, but not nearly enough.

I kind of hope they'll all die from the vaccine, and the faster the better if the vaccine is deadly and they were pushing for mandates etc.

If it's not poison killing people, then I feel very badly young people are dying for whatever cause, but if they pushed a poison shot on people, it's a just dessert.

Never forget, never forgive.

No offense, but not nearly enough.

I kind of hope they'll all die from the vaccine, and the faster the better if the vaccine is deadly and they were pushing for mandates etc.

If it's not poison killing people, then I feel very badly young people are dying for whatever cause, but if they pushed a poison shot on people, it's a just dessert.

Never forget, never forgive.
I don’t want anyone to die, I just hope enough people come to their sense in time to vote the dims out!

“Accuse your opponents of what you are doing” Biden, Harris, Dems and the Medua across the board accusing Trump of being a “GRAVE THREAT TO DEMOCRACY” (even though that word makes my skin crawl, considering we aren’t one). So by the rules they are the ones subverting it.

And I’m for whatever ruling prevents lawfare from being used against political opponents. Presidents should have some levels of immunity and if they commit a high crime such as murdering a political opponent, there should be justice. That’s what the impeachment process is for.
Two presidents have ever clamored for immunity: Nixon and Trump. The two biggest criminals in our history.

No president has ever been prosecuted for his official acts. Nobody has ever imagined running for office was an official duty.

I don't go to rafters a lot but I do visit it a little more after Cal being gone...damn that whole board is filled with spam posts.

I have always loathed rafters. I tried to go over there when Pope became coach to read all the news and what players we were getting but I quickly gave up. I can't stand Cal, but let's stop talking about him. When I went over there half the sh-t was about Cal, just drop it, move on. I am very excited about the Pope era. Mark me down as someone who thinks this team will surprise people. I think we will be top ten good.

Wtf? You just got blasted for reading comprehension, about Gerald Ford, and here you do it again!

Purity test?

Is he telling someone not to vote for Trump?
Wtf are you even saying here?
Going senile?
It's not hard, but I'll further detail for the hard of understanding. He chose the Trumpiest VP candidate possible & MAGA eats it up - purity of thought alignment between the entire ticket & MAGA. The rest of the country appears to like him not so much - like it's not all that keen on Trump. NET, the margin likely to be closer than it needs to be & possibly even bad due to not broadening the appeal to those not so Trumpian. And if it's bad, it won't be due to cheating. It's right here.

It’s going to be really interesting to see what sort of knots Dems twist themselves into if Kamala continues to trail in every swing state over the next few weeks before the convention. Would they dare try to change horses again?
I don't think her poll bumps are over. She's only been the candidate for four days, still hasn't named a VP, & they haven't had their convention. So I doubt we know where this shakes out till Sept.

Nixon and Trump. The two biggest criminals in our history.

You are dumber than a hammer, but not nearly as useful.

I joke around with most of the leftists on this thread, but you are a special breed.

Dion and sam, while ignorant and misguided, occasionally stumble upon a valid point. You, however are never correct, and twice as annoying.

Plus, your screen name is nonsense, unless you're bald, and so you staple twisted ropes of brined salmon onto your completely empty head.

There've been more than that and averages are useless if they include old data from before she was the candidate. You're behind the times my friend.

The national polls don’t mean anything. Between the 6-7 swing states that is what matters. If Trump leads or is close in the General then it’s over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT