POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that the American Commander-in-Chief cannot get through a simple television broadcast without appearing to be cognitively impair.

Political BS aside, it is absurd that Kamala is not in charge right now. Situations like this are exactly what VPs are for.
If we were following the basic moral concern for the country and upholding the constitution that would be true, of course.

Take it up with the anointed demo☭rats. The only thing they gaf about is if he could be re-elected. He's been a puppet from day one.

And it's all out in the open now and dem voters still dgaf. Total Scum.

We also know there are states requiring illegals be offered voter registration when given an ID or Drivers License. Does that mean illegals are actively voting themselves? maybe, maybe not in some cases, but it sure does mean the identity they were assigned can and most likely will be used to cast a vote.

Common sense says don't offer illegals voter registration and if states are actually REQUIRING they be offered the chance to register, it means they have intentions for those registrations, else why waste the time and effort to go through the process?
Thanks for pointing out that showing an ID when voting does nothing to prove the person with the ID is a citizen & thus has the right to vote.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Logic and common sense? Representation is a right of the citizen. If you arent a citizen, you get no such right. Its really that easy.
We live under the rule of law though. Your "logic and common sense" is just your opinion. So you're admitting you have no legal basis for your position and just want the Constitution changed to reflect your personal feelings?

While it’s entertaining to watch Dion repeatedly cite a provision of the Constitution that was replaced by the 14th Amendment, I’ll go ahead and point out the provisions Dion is citing were replaced with the 14th Amendment.
Of course they were. This conversation is about the intent of the Founders though, not post-Civil War America. Which was to include everyone in apportionment, even slaves at the allotted 3/5 rate. The 14th just reinforced that and made everyone equal instead of some being worth less.

No offense, Israel is far from our strongest or best ally. The UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand occupy one through four.
BS. Canada has the smallest % defense budget of just about an NATO member, like 1.4%. They're US Defense parasites. NZ is toothless. They've long banned US nuke powered ships from docking there.

UK & Oz Land are good allies. But just how are they better than Israel?

This is just factually incorrect. An idea never posited until the modern era. Here you have Ignatius of Antioch (who knew and learned from St John) writing around the year 110:

Read the Church founders years ago. Saying someone learned from John doesn't automatically give them standing. Judas learned from Jesus himself and still rejected the truth. If you're quoting not from the Bible but from elsewhere so early in a conversation, we'll probably just need to agree to disagree. You've chosen one over the other, and that's your right.

“See that ye all follow the bishop, even as Jesus Christ does the Father, and the presbytery as ye would the apostles; and reverence the deacons, as being the institution of God. Let no man do anything connected with the Church without the bishop. […] Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church. […] Whatsoever [the bishop] shall approve of, that is also pleasing to God, so that everything that is done may be secure and valid.”

There are an almost limitless supply of other pre-Constantine references to "the Church" and meaning it explicitly in the way in which I am referring to the Church. I mean, Our Lord himself creates the Church by ordaining the Apostles and placing Peter over them. "Feed my sheep." "What you bind on Earth is bound in Heaven...". etc.

Not a good look that you quote the same ideas that Judaism used to frame early believers in Jesus. Just saying. It's why they created a whole different law (oral law, Talmuds, mishna, etc.) than what was given to Moses.

Perhaps we're talking past each other to a certain extent. I am not saying Jews can never be accepted into the Church or that they lost salvation simply by once being Jews. You are correct in that we are all grafted into the vine and should claim no special privilege for having been grafted in. And I definitely do not suppose that anyone being grafted in "takes the spot" of someone else.

Then that's where we should end the discussion. Because that "taking the place of" is the sole reason for posting in opposition. That's the ESSENCE of replacement theology.

What I am saying is that rejecting Christ, which Jews must do or else they are no longer Jews, means that you cannot be grafted on.

There are independent branches of Judaism that don't require rejection of Jesus (and yes, they are persecuted by the ones you mention).

That is the absolute bare minimum for being seen as a good servant of Our Lord. Again, they can be grafted on at any moment by abandoning Talmudic Judaism and accepting authentic Christian teaching.

Biblical teaching, yes. The ground has grown too muddied to use a blanket " Christian" label for teaching. Have you not seen the changes in many "Christian" doctrines of late? The Bible is enough to guide a believer.

I am not claiming they are cast out and can never return. But they actually have to accept Our Lord for that return to happen. As of now, that is not the case and probably won't be until the end, if you accept that interpretation of Revelation.

To head off the old covenant still being in place argument, I must ask how a Jew today can ever faithfully uphold the covenant without a Temple? Why would God allow the Temple to be destroyed if he expected the Jews to still faithfully follow the Mosaic Law? Isn't it much more reasonable to see the destruction of the Temple (and it's never having been rebuilt for 2000 years) as a sign from God that the old covenant can no longer be fulfilled by humans. The only way is through Our Lord Jesus Christ

You have to understand the difference between levitical and mosaic. The word is specific that the Levitcal procedures were to be followed by the nation while the temple or tabernacle were in place. Neither the nation nor the dwellings are still in place. The rest of the law remains. It still defines sin and righteousness. Adultery isn't now allowed because there is no temple.

How did Daniel, Abraham, and Enoch faithfully uphold the covenant without a temple? Simple obedience and humility. We can't let the existence or non-existence of a physical building be our excuse not to do the right thing.

There's a reason Jesus as a man did not enter the Most Holy Place in the temple neither before nor after his death, tjough he is the Son of God. The law said it was not allowed.

The old covenant was never completely fulfilled by humans until Jesus, but knowing/trusting God would provide the Lamb and acting faithfully/obediently was credited to them AS righteousness. The leviticsl system did not provide a means to cancel the debt of willful sin that required our death. Only the willing sacrifice of the Son could pay it. There wasn't a single sacrifice listed in the Bible or offering that canceled out sin that was committed on purpose/with full knowledge it was wrong.

THAT sacrifice is the source of "based on better promises" comment by Paul. Had nothing to do with the law being abolished. Had to do with the living example being set for all to see.

• Haha
Say whatever you want about academia, Ranked Choice Voting passed in Alaska and Alaska is markedly not all leftist academics.
GTS0ohKW8AA96BK

Of course they were. This conversation is about the intent of the Founders though, not post-Civil War America. Which was to include everyone in apportionment, even slaves at the allotted 3/5 rate. The 14th just reinforced that and made everyone equal instead of some being worth less.

lol

Ok.

Reactions: SDC888
Can't wait to see the mayhem they cause when the election is getting certified for Trump in January.
By whom? Kamala Harris, in her role as President of the Senate? Maybe she should just acknowledge whichever electors she wants and Trump will never be certified, even if he won.

This is what I just don't understand about these people who claim to be Democrats who are moderate and good Christian family men like BBBlazing and others on here. Their is literally a moderate democrat running as an independent who's not lockstep in with the Globalist destruction of America agenda, that they can easily champion and pull the trigger for. But like sooooo many they consider it a wasted vote. Well if all the people that thought it was a wasted vote would actually vote for the guy, then maybe he would surprise everyone. Being of the mindset that we only have two options is what's got us into this gnarly predicament. And no, I'm not in the RFK, jr. camp. I won't be voting for him either, but it's not because I think it's a wasted vote. I voted for Perot back in the day and if another independent came along that I could get behind I'd vote that way again.
Any vote on a losing candidate is wasted.

... I must ask how a Jew today can ever faithfully uphold the covenant without a Temple? Why would God allow the Temple to be destroyed if he expected the Jews to still faithfully follow the Mosaic Law? Isn't it much more reasonable to see the destruction of the Temple (and it's never having been rebuilt for 2000 years) as a sign from God that the old covenant can no longer be fulfilled by humans. The only way is through Our Lord Jesus Christ

Wanted to comment on this portion separately because it's very important.

The Judeans of the last temple period were NOT keeping the law/ commandments, though. Took me until the last few years to realize that. If they were, then by LAW/covenant they would not have been cast out of the land. God gave His word that it wouldn't happen. So they MUST, of necessity, have been doing something else, for they continued in the ways they had been from BEFORE the 1st century BC.

Do you see that?

The temple and the levitical served its purpose. It pointed to The Lamb in many many ways. Symbolically and legally. It was empty of the ark of the testimony and the lampstand before Jesus was born. They were hidden from the people of that time

• Haha
She might be the worst person on tv, and that is saying a lot:

I know I waste a lot of time here, but I have no idea why anyone gives joy Reid a millisecond of attention.

At least with someone stupid like Biden or Harris, the dumb shit they say May have an impact. Reid, Olberman, etc. just say stupid shit purely for attention.

We live under the rule of law though. Your "logic and common sense" is just your opinion. So you're admitting you have no legal basis for your position and just want the Constitution changed to reflect your personal feelings?

I don't know how much easier it can be. Some things are just inherent. For eg, anytime it doesn't say humans, so maybe we should count cats and dogs too? Or all animals?

This kind of foolishness is what you get when you let your opinions drive your facts rather than vice versa.

The best part of all this is watching you fish for someone trying to argue they didn't yet conceive of illegals so you could retort "aha thats why the second amendment doesn't protect modern day guns!" But noone took your bait.

Reactions: SDC888
@55wildcat

I thought you would get a laugh at this, my Dad is a great guy, sadly he probably won't be with us in a year or two. But he cracks me up cause we text a lot but about once a month he forgets to get out of our conversation and sends me messages he clearly meant to Google. I will get a message like "pain in my left side by the belt" haha. I'm going to miss that dude.

The prosecution alleges thousands. But that's irrelevant. You have outed yourself here as the worst kind of hypocrite. Intentionally lying on media about voting to disenfranchise people is terrible scummy behavior that's rightly criminalized. It is not partisan. Everyone has their vote. If you actually cared about election integrity like you claim you'd be just as concerned about this real case as you are about Trump's 2020 allegations. But not you, this is, as you say, frivolous to you as your interest in 'election integrity' is purely partisan.
Speaking of screwing over voters...

I know I waste a lot of time here, but I have no idea why anyone gives joy Reid a millisecond of attention.

At least with someone stupid like Biden or Harris, the dumb shit they say May have an impact. Reid, Olberman, etc. just say stupid shit purely for attention.

I agree but sadly people watch that sh-t. (I don't think anyone is really watching Olbermann. It's just interesting watching someone over the years lose their mind)

@55wildcat

I thought you would get a laugh at this, my Dad is a great guy, sadly he probably won't be with us in a year or two. But he cracks me up cause we text a lot but about once a month he forgets to get out of our conversation and sends me messages he clearly meant to Google. I will get a message like "pain in my left side by the belt" haha. I'm going to miss that dude.

Sounds like pop is an awesome guy. Sorry to hear he may not be with you long. Please, for your sake and pops, cherish every minute, phone call, text, and visit. Even after a loved one is gone, building those memories ensures pops will always be here. Yes, I have in the past done similar things with my boys. I deleted the last part of this post as some Karen may complain!

Last edited:
killswitch24 gone? That's like a dozen or more aliases just this year. What's he posting as now, @RunninRichie ? Funny how you falslely accuse others of multiple accounts, call them losers, etc........ but idolize and follow a guy around that creates a new alias a week. Two sets of rules, smh.

The hypocrisy knows no bounds. Too funny!

Last edited:
BS. Canada has the smallest % defense budget of just about an NATO member, like 1.4%. They're US Defense parasites. NZ is toothless. They've long banned US nuke powered ships from docking there.

UK & Oz Land are good allies. But just how are they better than Israel?
All of the five eyes are deeper in our intelligence than other nations. Israel US is a one way relationship. It is cultural as well.

Last edited:
I understand you think that, he’s antivax though. He was never an alternative as the Democratic electorate hates him.
You stated in your original post on this "people disenchanted with Trump" (paraphrasing) Trump supporters tend to lean more Anti-Covid "Vax" so my whole point originally was he was an alternate for never Trump Republicans. and besides the Covid Vax nonsense is pretty much out the window anymore as an issue.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Do you also think that is rational to expect EVERY single one of those representatives to uphold their oath to the Constitution and see that the very laws that they have written are enforced? Thereby securing our border and immediately deporting every single one that broke our laws the moment they entered this country illegally and many have broken other laws (including rape and murder) since.
It isn't House representatives' job to do that, but yes, violent criminals should be deported. The vast majority of what y'all call 'illegals' though, who this conversation about apportionment concerns, has been encountered and processed and is not currently subject to deportation under our laws.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT