POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If diversity is a strength, why is the NBA anything but? Why not add an Asian and a Hispanic and more white guys?

Diversity is an excuse. A happy face on quotas. A way to acknowledge the fact that some are just better than others but you want the less equal to have a spot that they are neither qualified to have or have earned themselves.

Yep. No pygmies anywhere to be found in basketball.

I have a funny story to tell, but no time to tell it now. My buddy was/is friends with a fairly radical (for the time) feminist. This meme isn't far off.
Feminists are utterly insufferable mainly because it's like a child who thinks they're the heavyweight champ of the world. Delusional confidence sheltered by reality who will then turn into a 'widdle weak woooman' when convenient.

We won't agree while you place doctrine above the Word. If there is disagreement between your doctrine and the word, the doctrine is what must give way. If it speaks not according to the Word then there is no light in it. I'm OK with you choosing the words of men over the entire word of God. You have that right as all do to choose whom and what you will.
None of the doctrines of the Church are in disagreement with Sacred Scripture.

Then you and your religion condemns Paul for blasphemy, the very person you would quote to support your doctrine.
I honestly have no idea how you conclude that I think St Paul was blasphemous based on what I said about sola scriptura. Can you please elaborate on that?

his is just a semantics argument. The temple did not exist for Daniel anymore than it exists for you and me. It couldn't be rebuilt now just as it couldnt be rebuilt then.
Daniel knew the exact year of the coming of Our Lord, do you think God did not give him knowledge of the second Temple? It's not semantics in that case. Daniel knew that another Temple was coming (oh, and they also still knew who the Levites were and all of the necessary instruments, etc which Jews today do not have) and so the intervening time was one of desolation and chastisement. 2000 years of no temple and no way of reinstating the priesthood based on the laws of Moses is more than that; it's a complete devastation of that system.
You're saying that everyone is not held to the same standard. Doesn't sound like God to me. Sounds like unequal weights and measures.
This is true throughout the Bible. The Jews were expecting to fulfill commandments that gentiles weren't. Even now, a Christian has a greater burden on them than a virtuous pagan. It sounds exactly like God.

I said nothing of Jewish rituals. You are bringing rituals into it. I spoke of commandments.

The Jews you are referring to who "accept Jesus" also maintain Jewish customs and rituals. There may be ethnic Jews who become Christian and abandon their Jewish religious customs, but I'm not referring to ethnic Jews, just religious Jews.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
Things were changing drastically in the late 90s. All of the older agents that had a strong code of honor are gone by now
He was long before the late 90s. But there's always bad apples no matter the time frame. But there are more of them now.
I'm not sure if he didn't trust the FBI or if it more along the lines that they would come in, take over an investigation, and basically tell the 'local yocals' to pound sand.

BS. Canada has the smallest % defense budget of just about an NATO member, like 1.4%. They're US Defense parasites. NZ is toothless. They've long banned US nuke powered ships from docking there.

UK & Oz Land are good allies. But just how are they better than Israel?
What you say is true w/r/t to military capability. However, there's also the Five Eyes intelligence gathering/sharing alliance to which the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ all belong.

If diversity is a strength, why is the NBA anything but? Why not add an Asian and a Hispanic and more white guys?

Diversity is an excuse. A happy face on quotas. A way to acknowledge the fact that some are just better than others but you want the less equal to have a spot that they are neither qualified to have or have earned themselves.
Yes, as a child, I thought it only fair for me to be the next Stan Musial. Those darn pitchers kept throwing me curve balls and the Cardinals never called me.

Man, disappointed in that video. I was looking for something like the video years ago of the father who was faking a call at the phones in the airport when the police were bringing back some predator who abused (killed?) his son. Walked up to him and blew him away.

Just knew that someone in one of those cars would do the same.

It doesn't defy reason or logic. It's exactly what they wrote, intentionally. Citizen is specified all over the Constitution. If they meant that they would have said it there too. They specifically meant to include noncitizens. That clause is very specific.
What does “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” mean, Karl? That’s pretty specific, isn’t it?

Besides, “shall not be infringed” is very damn specific, as is “prohibiting the free exercise thereof”. It’s funny that it’s only when you seek to promote something that destroys the country that you want to go by the letter.

Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
GTVaUTRWwAARPSg

It’s easy. They’re communists.

Once you accept this reality, everything they say and do becomes crystal clear.
I was telling people back in the late 70s and early 80s that the Democratic party would get worse and worse. Once they started going all in on abortion, the moral roadblocks were gone and they've gone further and further down since.

Last edited:
Crypto-Codes, distinguishing Eastern Bloc aircraft from just cockpit noise, tracking 100 plus aircraft at a time, with four active frequencies in your headphones (2 in each ear), was child's play compared to the difficulty of learning morse code (which we had to test on, even though we never used it once on the job.) Seriously, f*** Morse Code.

Apologies if this has already been covered, but Gab social media platform CEO, Andrew Torba, said that it seems that Thomas Crooks obtained an account on the alt-right site and used it to post pro Biden messages. This comes after an FBI request for records pertaining to that account.
Yeah I shared it earlier. Here's apparently some. User name was EpicMicrowave.

1816192214294569275-d-find-catturd-s-85974245.jpg

GTReISHXwAALlSq

I wonder where Crooks and the feds first started talking with each other. Probably this site. lol

Last edited:

Ever heard of some dudes named Nikola Jokic, Luka Doncic, Domantas Sabonis or Reed Shepherd?? There's definitely white guys balling in the NBA.
The NBA is also completely merit/talent based. The military and government are not. Just about ANYONE can join the military or apply for a government job.
The military should reflect the citizens of the nation they are defending.
The government should reflect the citizens they are representing.
Saying there are not qualified people of all races to participate in our government and/or military is racist as hell.

So Mark Kelly, Senator from Arizona is now the frontrunner for VP pick according to bets.
Would not be surprised. Kamala desperately needs Arizona to have a chance (in a fair election). But Trump is in pretty solid shape in Arizona right now. Will be interesting to see how much of a swing Kelly might bring.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDC888
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT