POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey America, the Dem party <===šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗis trying to force this clown down your throat and be POTUS.
iu

Think about that.
It will be forced down your throat. Dems control the elections. At least that's what Trump says.
Harris 2024

This, cant be stated enough.

He knew he was going to get wiped, and quit. Dropped out like a beeyotch.

Coward. Pathetic.
And REMEMBER this ... we are ONLY at this point because Trump challenged him to a debate and Biden was too weak of a man to simply say ... after the Convention, Donald. Instead, he tried to "slap back" in his 12 second, 5 take video.

Had Trump not called him out, then Samshitforbrains would still be sayin, "Riden with Biden!!" like the total dumbass he is.

If Republicans attempt to enforce denying ballot access to whomever the nominee ends up being, all of their rhetoric about 'denying democracy and the will of the people' on Dems possibly getting Trump disqualified under the 14th will be shown to have been complete hypocrisy. Which is why I expect it.
Yeahā€¦ the problem here is it is NOT the republicans denying access to ballots. Itā€™s those pesky laws on the books that everyone is supposed to follow. You see, if democrats wanted to change their nominee, they needed to do it a long time ago in order to not run in to these problems. But we will see how democrats operate once again. Toss aside any laws that happen to be inconvenient.

Yeahā€¦ the problem here is it is NOT the republicans denying access to ballots. Itā€™s those pesky laws on the books that everyone is supposed to follow. You see, if democrats wanted to change their nominee, they needed to do it a long time ago in order to not run in to these problems. But we will see how democrats operate once again. Toss aside any laws that happen to be inconvenient.
Biden is resigning. This is well within the rules of the Democratic Convention given the circumstances.

Reactions: Dionysus444

Dion doesnā€™t give a shit about laws or the Constitution. He thinks everything is subject to change when it threatens the power of his beloved overlords.

Heā€™s a joke.

Biden is resigning fool. This is well within the rules of the Democratic Convention given the circumstances.
I really donā€™t care about democratic convention rules.

Iā€™m talking about state laws. Assuming what has been put out there is true, there are a couple swing states where ballots cannot be changed. If that is inaccurate, then so be it.

But if it IS accurate, then itā€™s a problem for democrats. Or at least it should be. Guess weā€™ll see.

It won't be counted... but go right ahead if it makes you feel empowered.
The elections are rigged. Dems control who is President in America. Have you not heard a word Dear Leader has been telling you for 4 years now?
Harris 2024
Are you LIBS going to scratch my vote again? Thanks for letting me know.

You're still STUPID. I really do feel sorry for the kids that you are supposed to be educating. Go private education!

Reactions: BBUK and IdaCat
Dion doesnā€™t give a shit about laws or the Constitution. He thinks everything is subject to change when it threatens the power of his beloved overlords.

Heā€™s a joke.
Yet I've been the one defending the Constitution from direct MAGA attacks for years since the events surrounding Jan the 6th of 2021. Square that.

Biden is resigning. This is well within the rules of the Democratic Convention given the circumstances.

Forced out. Your party is replacing the candidate of the people for who they want.

The whole ā€œthreat to democracyā€ nonsense youā€™ve been so worried about just slapped in you in the face but it was by the hands of your own party.

Are you justifying it or just in denial?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT