Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is time.

images

She turns 35 in October.
Every time I see her, I see Fez in drag.

No Way Omg GIF by Laff

Is it too conspiratorial to say the failed assassination was the last ditch effort to save Biden? There was a point in my life I would have thought something like that was unthinkable. Now? Things are probably worse than we can even imagine.
Biden leaving the race also knocks the assassination attempt out of the news.

Is it too conspiratorial to say the failed assassination was the last ditch effort to save Biden? There was a point in my life I would have thought something like that was unthinkable. Now? Things are probably worse than we can even imagine.
I used to mock people who think we were responsible for 9/11 but I absolutely believe we were in some capacity (we got the Patriot Act and the intelligence agencies centralized from this).

Not a coincidence that this guy is dropped a week after failing to kill the other candidate before he became the nominee.

What am I wrong on? The law? Or that democrats will try to skirt it? LOL.

You guys just 86'd your presidential candidate a few months before the election. If anyone is scared it's the communists and leftist fools.

fify (They call them the deep state but what they are...Communists.)

Did you notice, hardly anyone uses that word any longer... Communist...

Deep state is so much more "American"...

I commend President Biden for stepping down.
I do NOT commend that F***er ONE bit!! The ONLY reason that fr is stepping down is because he CANNOT win. He is a shitty, lying person and an even worse politician ... his entire life. He is not stepping down for some bold virtue...he got his ASS BEAT. Badly. Would've been a Reagan-Mondale type election. He is a fing coward, who quit, when he got his ass handed to him.

Worth a read on the legality of replacing Biden on ballots. Supposedly Heritage foundation and other Lawyers are working to keep democrats from skirting the law on this.
If Republicans attempt to enforce denying ballot access to whomever the nominee ends up being, all of their rhetoric about 'denying democracy and the will of the people' on Dems possibly getting Trump disqualified under the 14th will be shown to have been complete hypocrisy. Which is why I expect it.

Democrats almost have to run Biden now. Their only option is Kamala. Not just the money but the entire organizational makeup cannot be transferred to anyone else. Not to mention they’ve backed themselves into a corner by playing non stop identity politics, must hand it to the black woman. Nothing will transfer including the money if they don’t. She’s already polling bad and that’s without the eyes shifting to her history and policy. She’d lose another few points overnight on that alone. PAC money of course won’t help with this problem either.

Democrats just about have to run Biden. I know most think they won’t but if you get into the weeds of this just a little bit, they almost have to do it. Biden knows this that’s why he won’t step down.

I almost caused it to happen.

Damn.

Reactions: blubo and hmt5000
I do NOT commend that F***er ONE bit!! The ONLY reason that fr is stepping down is because he CANNOT win. He is a shitty, lying person and an even worse politician ... his entire life. He is not stepping down for some bold virtue...he got his ASS BEAT. Badly. Would've been a Reagan-Mondale type election. He is a fing coward, who quit, when he got his ass handed to him.

This, cant be stated enough.

He knew he was going to get wiped, and quit. Dropped out like a beeyotch.

Coward. Pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT