• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zelensky a little nervous...

GTCw0JsXUAE8JUG

If Republicans attempt to enforce denying ballot access to whomever the nominee ends up being, all of their rhetoric about 'denying democracy and the will of the people' on Dems possibly getting Trump disqualified under the 14th will be shown to have been complete hypocrisy. Which is why I expect it.
False.

you are such a drama queen. you already are on record as opposed to the voters selecting the candidate.

You and the other lefties will continue being bitches and sucking the corporate uniparty line. Which is what I expect.

Forced out. Your party is replacing the candidate of the people for who they want.

The whole “threat to democracy” nonsense you’ve been so worried about just slapped in you in the face but it was by the hands of your own party.

Are you justifying it or just in denial?
Lol that isn't what's happening at all. Joe Biden isn't "the candidate of the people". No one wants that dinosaur. You're just trying to fight an empty rhetoric war not based in reality and nobody's buying it.

Yeah but just think, if Dems would’ve just let him run his course you’d be nearly done with him at this point.
LOL dude come on with the rigged election crap. Your ego should not be attached to whether or not you're in the majority. If you actually believe in the policy positions you espouse it shouldn't matter whether or not you win. Trump lost. He will win or lose this time too. You're free to think your little thoughts yourself, even when America shits on them. Aren't Christians born to be martyrs anyway?

Reactions: sambowieshin
Forced out. Your party is replacing the candidate of the people for who they want.

The whole “threat to democracy” nonsense you’ve been so worried about just slapped in you in the face but it was by the hands of your own party.

Are you justifying it or just in denial?
Biden wrote a resignation letter and signed it. He resigned.
The Dem Convention delegates will chose the nominee as it always has. This is a unique situation.
So you're saying the Dems shouldn't accept his resignation because Biden is of sound mind and body and is perfectly capable of serving as President the next 4 years??? 😂😂😂😂

Lol that isn't what's happening at all. Joe Biden isn't "the candidate of the people". No one wants that dinosaur. You're just trying to fight an empty rhetoric war not based in reality and nobody's buying it.

Good we agree then. No one has been buying it since 2020. Installed and then discarded after he served his purpose. He was never the people’s choice.

Lets see if the pressure is too much for dems to ignore. Lots of pressure to just annoint Kamala but some seem hell bent on pretending to be democratic.

Reactions: exemjr
The Dem Convention delegates will chose the nominee as it always has. This is a unique situation.
So you're saying the Dems shouldn't accept his resignation because Biden is of sound mind and body and is perfectly capable of serving as President the next 4 years??? 😂😂😂😂

I think he's saying that the Democrats knowingly lied about Biden, until it became clear that they could no longer keep doing it. And, as a result, robbed the primary voters of a chance to pick a legitimate choice in the first place.

If Republicans attempt to enforce denying ballot access to whomever the nominee ends up being, all of their rhetoric about 'denying democracy and the will of the people' on Dems possibly getting Trump disqualified under the 14th will be shown to have been complete hypocrisy. Which is why I expect it.

You clown, you're conflating an unprecedented interpretation of the 14th, with already set in place state election laws. 🙄

Republicans don't have a say, the state law does.

He wasn’t capable the last 4. Made no difference.

He didn’t write that lol. Verbal consent, maybe.

Darn good chance Biden wrote nothing but his signature and that may have been a stamp.

Reactions: exemjr
Other than being genuinely concerned about the country for the next 6 months....why are so many Repubs calling for Biden to resign office as well? I get that he's mentally incompetent, but if he goes you hand over the keys to the car to Kamala. The powers of the office, the 'big stick' and influence, the visual trappings of the office, etc.
I think Trump would still win but it would perhaps just make it harder. Election after election we have seen how powerful the 'incumbent' label is in an election. There are plenty of people that will vote for someone just because they are the 'incumbent'.

Reactions: Marleydogg
Beshear is a nobody nationally. Nobody outside of this region knows who the heck he is. He wouldn’t even bring them Kentucky.
This. I don't know how the andy stuff got started, but considering that he runs a state with some of the most draconian abortion laws, I don't think he fits any Democrats' bill.

Good we agree then. No one has been buying it since 2020. Installed and then discarded after he served his purpose. He was never the people’s choice.
He was absolutely the people's choice over Donald Trump in 2020. You were referring to the 2024 primary though. Elections are always a function of the current circumstances.

I think he's saying that the Democrats knowingly lied about Biden, until it became clear that they could no longer keep doing it. And, as a result, robbed the primary voters of a chance to pick a legitimate choice in the first place.
I'm saying that I have watched numerous elderly family members who developed dementia similar to what is happening with Biden.
The rate of progression varied greatly from individual to individual. Some changed gradually while others went downhill in a matter of months. But at some point they could no longer live the lives they once did.
Did Biden's handlers try to shield him from unscripted public speaking engagements? Absolutely.
Was he always as bad as the debate night? Absolutely not. You can have good and bad days with dementia. That was a bad one.
But the bottom line is that once you hit low spots like that night ... There will be more. Maybe not every day but the time span between good and bad days was getting shorter and shorter.
That is most likely why he was advised to resign and did so.

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT