POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd forgotten how much of an ass-whipping he put on the Republicans during the primary back then. Just kicked their teeth in. LOL

Jeb Bush, "My Mom is the toughest woman I've ever known."

Trump, "Well, SHE should be running then..." LOL
The memes back then were hilarious. That's back when CNN started calling pepe the frog a white supermacy symbol. Because 4chan trolled them.

Kind of surprising. Invited by family? Conservative? Trump supporter?

CABOT, Penn. – Billy Ray Cyrus on Friday appeared at the funeral for Corey Comepratore, a volunteer firefighter, husband and father who was killed by gunfire last Saturday during a rally for former President Donald Trump.

The "Achy Breaky Heart" singer was seen taking photos and shaking hands with law enforcement in attendance outside Cabot United Methodist Church in Cabot, Pennsylvania, on Friday morning.

"Corey Comperatore is a[n] Army reservist veteran and former firefighter chief. Billy Ray Cyrus has always been passionate about honoring troops and first responders. Today he was honored to join the family and perform during the service," a source told Fox News Digital on Friday.

Other than homosexuals and Antifa members I don’t think there are any men in America supporting Biden.
Men that are to lazy to pay their student loans, men that have a child or family member that loves the month of June, and males that believe the climate change hoax, will vote for turnip brain. Oh and males that look forward to getting that monthly government free money.

Today's edition of you can't hate the media enough, The Washington Post has deleted a tweet that asked why American parents, who spoke at the RNC, and whose child has been missing since abducted by Hamas don't speak about the plight of the Palestinians and criticize Israel's response more. Can't make this sh-t up.

GS2W8r2WsAAAgiS

Dollars to donuts the black vote is not changed significantly this election.

In inner cities? I agree. Because most of those votes are harvested or people hauled to the polls with incentives for voting as told. Those are voting dem no matter what.

In other areas i think we'll see a measurable difference. I think maybe 10%.

Reactions: UK_fan_41102
Honest question for any Jewish posters that are are still voting Democrat.

With all the recent antisemitism now in this country, how do you still vote Dem? No, dont give me the "theres always been antisemitism in the US"....because ive never seen so many people hate Jews at this point.

Not allowing Jews to attend schools, Jews scared to walk down the street, scared to put the star of David in the yard...i dont understand how you're happier now than 4 years ago.

Dems were the ones that were Pro-refugee. How do you feel about allowing these refugees (that want you dead) into this country now? Are you regretting allowing them in, or are you ok with it?

Doesn't matter who it is. Trump's lead is based on a lethargic Democrat base. That all changes, when they have someone to vote for other than Biden. It will energize the "machine". Like I said, I wish I was wrong, but I'm not. These Harris approval ratings, and theoretical matchup polls are worthless. And they're going to pick the perfect VP candidate to shore up the only thing they need. Georgia, and 2 rust belt states. If they do that, it's curtains for Trump.
Nah.

I own many, many firearms and I’m a Glocksmith. I own more weapons than you can count in 10 minutes. Depending on the state they go through either the state agency or the FBI. If you are flagged for anything at all it’s over, no sale. You cannot have any convictions for felonies or domestic assaults.

“Shall not be infringed”. Means exactly what it says. You brainwashed numbskulls will buy anything you’re sold from the Marxist party. You will never regulate our firearms and if you want to try go ahead. The Supreme Court isn’t going to overturn that language. We also realize, and the evidence shows it, that gun grabs, insane regulation limiting guns to nothing, and confiscation of what the left is after. If you don’t believe that then you’ll buy anything. Most of you know its true though but your party are the biggest liars in the history of American politics today.

They will have to be taken, as in you come take them. Most of us aren’t giving them up or following absurd regulations even if they’re passed.

All you’ll do anyway (the left is too stupid to know this because yall don’t know anything about guns) is you’re gonna create the new cocaine in Mexico which is a black gun market. You can’t regulate guns in America because of our borders. Good people won’t have them and the bad will. This isn’t like the UK. But you guys are pretty stupid and don’t get this.
My newest t-shirt.
91IM87eeuCL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71H7fl%2BeGtL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_SX679_.png

I believe Trump was going to use his second term when he didn’t have to worry about re-election to go after any of the corrupt elements in Washington. They probably realize this and have cheated an election, tried to charge, tried to imprison, and now assassinate him because of it.
Trump will probably more effective in this term than he would be been had he been re-elected last time (And no, he didn't win in 2020, so save your collective breaths.) since he's hand time to see what he didn't/couldn't do that first term. Too many carryover Pubs in his administration back then. I don't think he was expecting to win in 2016 & certainly wasn't prepared to hit the ground running. He had to ease into which cost him time.

Doesn't matter who it is. Trump's lead is based on a lethargic Democrat base. That all changes, when they have someone to vote for other than Biden. It will energize the "machine". Like I said, I wish I was wrong, but I'm not. These Harris approval ratings, and theoretical matchup polls are worthless. And they're going to pick the perfect VP candidate to shore up the only thing they need. Georgia, and 2 rust belt states. If they do that, it's curtains for Trump.
hate to agree but i do and i hope i’m wrong. like i said anybody they choose is going to be a much stronger candidate than biden and the dems will once again have something to be excited about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT