ADVERTISEMENT

TBT on tv?

Would've loved to have had John Wall and Boogie Cousins on the team. I know they said no, and I understand why, but it sure did look like the guys playing tonight were having fun.

A free trip back to Lexington, play with some old teammates, and a good way to stay in shape for a few weeks during the offseason doesn't sound so bad.

Glad to see this. I think everyone has wondered about that dynamic before between Ulis and Andrew. How many times has every UK fan said "Man, if Cal had just stayed with Ulis in that Wisconsin game we would've pulled it out".

I know I said it a mil times. Cal just needed to move Andrew & Aaron to the 2 and 3 and play it out against Wisconsin those last few mins.

Last edited:
Glad to see this. I think everyone has wondered about that dynamic before between Ulis and Andrew. How many times has every UK fan said "Man, if Cal had just stayed with Ulis in that Wisconsin game we would've pulled it out".

I know I said it a mil times. Cal just needed to move Andrew & Aaron to the 2 and 3 and play it out against Wisconsin those last few mins.
Cal did he usual, got tight and tried to milk to clock away instead of having the guys continue playing and trying to score every time down. KAT was unstoppable and he should have ran a play every time down the floor for him.

They showed where the GM, coaches and all players got like $75K each from the prize money and the trainer gets like $20K. Marshall always has a solid team, there will be some tough games. The #1 seed in LaFamilia's (#2) region made the Final 4 last year. Butler's alumni team All Good Dawgs has Sheldon Mack and a old familiar name, Rotnei Clark on it. Usually, Syracuse, Wichita State, and Marshal all have solid teams. I think Grady should play more, James Young, a LOT less than he even played, which was not a lot. Dude looks about 40 / 50 pounds over weight and bloated as hell. Daniel Orton, oh boy, I doubt he can even get up and down the court many times before being gassed. The twins, Bledsoe and Sestina are all still fairly skilled. WCS had a sequence on defense were he blocked a shot with his right hand, then left hand against a guy underneath. He blocked another shot of a player who drove to the rim. had a nice Alley Oop slam, but did not get near the elevation he once did. Loved all the nostalgia, and the basketball wasn't too bad. Aaron Harrison drilled some deep 3's, Andrew got into the paint and got fouled a bunch. Andrew wore his familiar #5, but Aaron wore #34, odd. WCS wore Aaron's #2.

Last edited:
What is this target score nonsense? lol
It’s a great idea. It gets rid of all that insufferable intentional fouling and stopping of the clock that plagues the end of today’s games, and ensures that teams have to play hard til the very end to earn that final bucket.

A shame ole James Naismith didn’t think of this when he was inventing the sport.

It’s a great idea. It gets rid of all that insufferable intentional fouling and stopping of the clock that plagues the end of today’s games, and ensures that teams have to play hard til the very end to earn that final bucket.

A shame ole James Naismith didn’t think of this when he was inventing the sport.
I like only one FT and getting the ball back when teams try to come back. That way each team has to try to keep scoring, if they get fouled they keep getting the ball too. Gotta play defense and offense. Gives teams down a chance to come back too and they don’t have to worry about foul fests or running clock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT