MLB Antwan Smith – 67

WR David Washington Jr. – 66

TE Willie Rodriguez – 66

MLB Steven Soles Jr. – 65

WR Hardley Gilmore IV – 64

WR Brandon White – 64

SS Jackson Schulz – 63

LS Walker Himebauch – 50

It’s downloading now. I wasn’t gonna pay another $30 for a few extra days, but yeah, I’m excited! I wonder how Vandagriff will be rated.
Vandagriff is really good in this game. So is Brown and Key. I played it via ea play trial. Dynasty mode isn't deep at all, sadly.

Vandagriff is really good in this game. So is Brown and Key. I played it via ea play trial. Dynasty mode isn't deep at all, sadly.
How so? Looked pretty deep to me. Lots of ability to upgrade your coach, and recruiting looked pretty in depth. Xfer portal stuff, etc. Looks like the most fun will be bringing up a bottom tier team.

But just glad to have a game back, Madden isn’t my vibe and having player names without having to tediously plug them and having their likeness too will be great.

Reactions: Cole World
How so? Looked pretty deep to me. Lots of ability to upgrade your coach, and recruiting looked pretty in depth. Xfer portal stuff, etc. Looks like the most fun will be bringing up a bottom tier team.

But just glad to have a game back, Madden isn’t my vibe and having player names without having to tediously plug them and having their likeness too will be great.
Missing tons of features from NCAA 14's dynasty.

Not releasing this for Xbox One is pretty devastating to me. I really don't want to buy a new game system for one game, but I'm tempted.

Not releasing this for Xbox One is pretty devastating to me. I really don't want to buy a new game system for one game, but I'm tempted.
I just upgraded, the difference in frame rate and quality on 4k is immense. My wife plays a lot of Fortnite so it wasn’t entirely for this game, but I may have told her I was upgrading it for her about 6 weeks ago with ulterior motives down the line 😏

Missing tons of features from NCAA 14's dynasty.

Not to mention if you simply have the sec go to 9 conference games it breaks the schedule logic. Teams playing 8 conference games or 7 games even.

The sim logic is garbage too. Playoff has 2 or 3 non power 4 cupcakes in it almost every season. Force sim can eliminate some of this but still a pain.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I only got it to play some play now. Dynasty mode is trash. If they don't patch it. I'm just reselling this ''used'' for brand new condition on ebay. Going back to NCAA 06 next on PC.

Whats missing from dynasty mode? I haven't bought it yet
-Walk-ons (Some people say generics will fill your roster, if you don’t have any recruits. But these aren’t true walk ons)

-Coach info tab

-In studio breaks that show other games across the country

-Ticker that shows every game that week (current ticker shows 3/5 games)

-Lack of in-depth off-season player gains (no numbers show. just a green or red arrow)

-Dedicated menu space for updated toughest places to play (This list is dynamic, but there’s no menu for it. Unless you play that team. You don’t know what the toughest place to play ranking is).

-Ability to play or watch CPU games via scores/schedules

-Trophy room

-Protected rivalries

-Historical stat tracking (national titles, win-loss, bowl winners, conference titles)

-Broken School, NCAA, record popup notfications

-Create a prospect

-ESPN broadcast package

-NFL draft declaration history

-Schedule-able neutral site games

-Mass subs

-Editing player numbers

-Individual game simming

-ESPN classics

-Dynamic day-night lighting (sunsets, transitions from day to night, afternoon to evening etc).

-60 year dynasty length

-Offensive defenisve team leaders stat

-Award races/leaders stats(After a player wins an award, it doesn’t show stats. Just the name and player card)

-Customizable recruit attributes

-Heisman winner popup with other nominees and stats (Simply says “heisman trophy winner” with a headshot and player card. No stats or other nominees listed).

-Formation subs

-Roster management (not as in-depth as 14)

-Coin toss

-Manual saves

-Decent sim logic/engine

-A real coach mode (You have to kick and punt. Unlike in 14. Where you are the coach and the CPU runs your plays and adjustments).

-Team accurate chants (Some teams have accurate chants, others don’t).

-Walk-ons (Some people say generics will fill your roster, if you don’t have any recruits. But these aren’t true walk ons)

-Coach info tab

-In studio breaks that show other games across the country

-Ticker that shows every game that week (current ticker shows 3/5 games)

-Lack of in-depth off-season player gains (no numbers show. just a green or red arrow)

-Dedicated menu space for updated toughest places to play (This list is dynamic, but there’s no menu for it. Unless you play that team. You don’t know what the toughest place to play ranking is).

-Ability to play or watch CPU games via scores/schedules

-Trophy room

-Protected rivalries

-Historical stat tracking (national titles, win-loss, bowl winners, conference titles)

-Broken School, NCAA, record popup notfications

-Create a prospect

-ESPN broadcast package

-NFL draft declaration history

-Schedule-able neutral site games

-Mass subs

-Editing player numbers

-Individual game simming

-ESPN classics

-Dynamic day-night lighting (sunsets, transitions from day to night, afternoon to evening etc).

-60 year dynasty length

-Offensive defenisve team leaders stat

-Award races/leaders stats(After a player wins an award, it doesn’t show stats. Just the name and player card)

-Customizable recruit attributes

-Heisman winner popup with other nominees and stats (Simply says “heisman trophy winner” with a headshot and player card. No stats or other nominees listed).

-Formation subs

-Roster management (not as in-depth as 14)

-Coin toss

-Manual saves

-Decent sim logic/engine

-A real coach mode (You have to kick and punt. Unlike in 14. Where you are the coach and the CPU runs your plays and adjustments).

-Team accurate chants (Some teams have accurate chants, others don’t).

Is there an option to put in 2nd team O and D all at once? I couldn’t find it. Recall the old versions having that and was a nice touch for dynasty mode to avoid injuries.

Kentuckys offense is great on it but the defense stinks on it! Id imagine it's probably like that for most teams...the offense is always better. Every game so far I've played with Kentucky the defense got lit up.

I do think it is way better than any game Madden has put out in a while though. I didn't understand why there's not real coaches in the game? I'm sure it'll get added to a future NCAA game but still.

Kentuckys offense is great on it but the defense stinks on it! Id imagine it's probably like that for most teams...the offense is always better. Every game so far I've played with Kentucky the defense got lit up.

I do think it is way better than any game Madden has put out in a while though. I didn't understand why there's not real coaches in the game? I'm sure it'll get added to a future NCAA game but still.
Defense is really hard in this game.

Reactions: screwduke1
T
To be fair we are kinda working on like 4-5 years since the new systems came out, it's time to upgrade brother. Plus.... There may be other games you want now and in the future and you're just going to continue to run into this issue worse and worse if you actually use the system 😁😁😁
I just bought my 5 to play Call of Duty with the buddies again like old times, now I have a stack of games, and downloads on the system.

Reactions: STL_Cat

Than I suck. I can’t do anything using UK. I can’t get anyone open. Vandagriff is a turnover machine. I get blown up on every run play. Screw the coaches plays as well. They rarely work for me. I get picked apart on defense. Any play suggestions you all have success with?

Reactions: screwduke1
Than I suck. I can’t do anything using UK. I can’t get anyone open. Vandagriff is a turnover machine. I get blown up on every run play. Screw the coaches plays as well. They rarely work for me. I get picked apart on defense. Any play suggestions you all have success with?
Do you have it on a hard difficulty? I most of the time use the coach suggestions for plays.

Do you have it on a hard difficulty? I most of the time use the coach suggestions for plays.

Yeah, my 2 exhibition games were on varsity. I'm old and need to practice. Defense is hard even on varsity for me. QBs seem to light me up.

I played a random game in the snow against air force and that was fun. Dang fb dive they ran was killer but won easily (again, varsity so no big accomplishment lol).

I put it on freshman because of my issues but that doesn't help playing the CFP mode. Everyone I get matched up against ends up winning fairly easily. I guess I'm just not that good at these sports games anymore after like a 10 year break. Getting to old to play against the younger players.

I used to also be pretty good at FPS games, but not near as good anymore. Seems like right after I had surgery on my spine, my gaming ability declined. Think the doctors broke me 😆. My hand/eye coordination just isn't what it used to be.

I wish the game had a more intuitive teaching system built in to help with learning about the offensive and defensive plays and not just a coach's recommended plays.

I want to be excited about this, but since I’m pretty much exclusively a dynasty mode player who doesn’t care about online stuff, I’m waiting to see if they fix some of the glaring issues with that before buying it.

For those of you with similar interests who haven’t followed the release closely, the sim logic is totally busted right now. It produces both unrealistic stats (barely any 1000 yard rushers while multiple QBs push 50 passing TDs) and unrealistic results (FCS teams semi-regularly win top 25 matchups and elite teams like Alabama and Georgia get upset far too often in general). The CFP selections aren’t any better as they seem comically weighted towards team ratings/prestige over results to the point that someone on Reddit had Georgia get a playoff bid at 5-7. I’m hoping they can patch some of the more egregious stuff, because that just doesn’t sound fun right now.

I want to be excited about this, but since I’m pretty much exclusively a dynasty mode player who doesn’t care about online stuff, I’m waiting to see if they fix some of the glaring issues with that before buying it.

For those of you with similar interests who haven’t followed the release closely, the sim logic is totally busted right now. It produces both unrealistic stats (barely any 1000 yard rushers while multiple QBs push 50 passing TDs) and unrealistic results (FCS teams semi-regularly win top 25 matchups and elite teams like Alabama and Georgia get upset far too often in general). The CFP selections aren’t any better as they seem comically weighted towards team ratings/prestige over results to the point that someone on Reddit had Georgia get a playoff bid at 5-7. I’m hoping they can patch some of the more egregious stuff, because that just doesn’t sound fun right now.
Also the ranking system, I've seen multiple people showing a top 8 UGA with 5 losses. It's EA so who knows but they have a chance to get back in the good graces of fans if they care for this game over the year and not just abandon it in favor of putting improvements and fixes in next year's edition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT