POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he steps away now, it tarnishes his legacy that will be in every history book. This could get ugly.
But unfortunately the same media that is forcing him out will, once out flip on a dime. They will push a narrative that he is one of the greats. This is part of the lovely parting gifts to step down...that and $Half a Billion in cash.

The truth is he will go down as a 25th amendment style casualty who could not complete his term. The victors write the history books....and of course LEFTIST historians.

You should enjoy following tweet. Ta ta!

That is really funny. Love rioters that vandalize and steal sh**. Let's start following this guy too and make him famous....
nypd-looting-taskforce-09.jpg

The CIA said Thursday it gave false information to Congress about the “Spies Who Lie” who suggested incriminating documents from Hunter Biden’s laptop were Russian disinformation.

In the stunning twist that’s heightening congressional doubts about the impartiality and reliability of America’s premier spy agency, the CIA said in a letter acquired by The Post that former agency acting director Michael Morell was not a contractor at the time he organized the October 2020 laptop statement.

That contradicted the agency’s previous testimony to Congress that he was under contract.
So Perjury. Right?

Pelosi just told House Dems that she's almost wrestled Joe into submission.

She's a pitbull and I'm sure he owed her a favor. Filthy scumb.

She finally showed him the receipts that he lost big in 2020 and is going to again. Demented old fool prob believed he had legitimately won the election this whole time.

Wxc
Kids of color do fine in areas outside Jefferson county. The feel good nonsense of busing set their education in Jefferson back 100 years. Kids of color learn just fine if white libs get out of the way.

Why test? You have the free market to test for you. Concerned parents wont send their kids to schools where education is subpar no more than they intentionally eat at dirty restaurants. Schools with good leadership and teachers will thrive. Those without will fail, which will drive them to get in line. Plus families of color will finally get to control their own education rather than a white liberal who thinks they know better.

So there wont need to be a test at all. Nor will there even need to be a dept of education. Thats why lunatics were chasing around betsy devos until she gave up and why teachers in Kentucky were foaming at the mouth to oust bevin. Because everyone knows once society gets to see how well it will work, it’s over for bureaucrats, unions, and do-nothing admins with high salaries.
Except they will always test. Pearson & other test companies fund too much money to both sides of the aisle. We’re one of the only countries that tests every kid 3-8, every single year and expect kids with learning disabilities to perform on the same level as their peers which is factored into school ratings. The Dept of Ed has destroyed any chance of schools being able to discipline students with Obama’s ESSA and Common Core has been terrible. I couldn’t believe anything would be worse than NCLB but they proved me wrong. The education system in the US needs a complete overhaul, but you’d have to send money there instead of overseas to fight wars.

Wxc

Except they will always test. Pearson & other test companies fund too much money to both sides of the aisle. We’re one of the only countries that tests every kid 3-8, every single year and expect kids with learning disabilities to perform on the same level as their peers which is factored into school ratings. The Dept of Ed has destroyed any chance of schools being able to discipline students with Obama’s ESSA and Common Core has been terrible. I couldn’t believe anything would be worse than NCLB but they proved me wrong. The education system in the US needs a complete overhaul, but you’d have to send money there instead of overseas to fight wars.

Oh i agree it would take years and years to get that far and it would probably never happen. However it wouldn't be necessary.

Good lord who the hell votes for these freaks. Kids in this county are so screwed I feel so bad for them given the way some people won’t wake up and quit voting for the misfits of society. It’s gross, 🤮 and I don’t understand what normal and rational person looks at this shit and says yes voting for that! Mental illness is a very serious problem with the left and we’ve got to stop
Encouraging them.

Good grief leftist are the most racist people on earth. The ole party of slavery still telling black Americans what they’re going to do and that they WILL do what they’re told. I’ve always said at this point the main reason black Americans vote dem is because they’re too scared not to. They know if they don’t the dems will attack them in vicious ways.

Wxc

They don't need more money. They need better leadership and to reduce the bloat in and overpayment to administrative positions.

Last edited:
I’ll hate independents forever for putting him in office. I’m beginning to loathe these small party platforms that give life to these commies / Marxists. America just can’t grow up and wake up.

And I’m far from a Republican or Democrat.
So you're far from a Pub or Dim & hate independents. WTF? Not much left - or right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT