POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, I think it’s very important to point out if Iran has a plot to murder Donald Trump, they either think they have a green light from the Biden admin, or they’re willing to be blown off the map in retaliation for killing a former president and current front runner.

I think we all know they have the green light.

Harold Ford compared Biden walking away to...........................Tom Brady walking away.

Seinfeld Laughter GIF

Yeah, it's totally normal for a loner/gamer to have two phones. That's definitely not weird at all.

uf5evWiKswFA.jpeg

I find it hilarious that this is shaping up to go exactly how it would go with the people in charge in charge.

Loner, no social media, 20 years old, independent in politics, no opinions anywhere minus a few that can’t be substantiated. Somehow thought without having Friends or a social media life, or a job requiring it, he has two cell phones. I guess one for each parent?

What a white wash job. And regardless of what they find they’re going to do everything in their power to destroy or ignore any evidence that he’s left wing which he obviously is.

That’s not even considering intelligence agencies and how this fits with the pattern of the CIA patsy routine like a glove. I fear America will never recover from Obama coming into office. Nothing has been the same since. I’ll hate independents forever for putting him in office. I’m beginning to loathe these small party platforms that give life to these commies / Marxists. America just can’t grow up and wake up.

And I’m far from a Republican or Democrat.

Also, I think it’s very important to point out if Iran has a plot to murder Donald Trump, they either think they have a green light from the Biden admin, or they’re willing to be blown off the map in retaliation for killing a former president and current front runner.

I think we all know they have the green light.
or it’s a red herring to blame iran when the next assassination attempt happens

Do you really think the SS would be so incompetent to think Iran would send Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to kill the president as opposed to someone that could blend into a crowd in PA?

Before Saturday I would have called you insane.

After Saturday, yes it’s plausible they were only looking for Iranians and were concerned with the scrawny white kid walking around with a ladder, rifle and range finder.
I think he was only walking around with the range finder. He wasn't carrying a ladder through the crowd saying "excuse me...excuse me...."

So now they're saying there was a sniper, or sniper team on the 2nd floor of adjoining building....directly overlooking the roof where the kid was at????

Truly sorry to hear. Greatly enjoyed his commentary and reporting over the years at CNN and Fox Business.

Fun Fact: Dobbs founded Space.com in 1999.

Awesome gent and really good talking head. RIP.
I've mentioned before that we watch a show called FlashPoint. Dobbs was a frequent guest. Was on there not too long ago (month or so). Looked fine but you never know. He was a staunch conservative and big, big Trump fan. And really did not like Biden at all.

Serious question, does anyone know how they used DNA to identify Crooks? Maybe I'm unaware of something but he wouldn't be in a database unless this kid did ancestry.com/23&me stuff. How could they so quickly identify him like that? I always thought CSI was BS as it usually takes some time to identify DNA but apparently I was wrong.
That would be asking our three letter agencies to do their jobs like we expect them too. They can't seem to do that. They were pretty quick to wash away the DNA and clear that scene.

WTF accent is she trying to use? That is almost as bad as her cackle.

Pro tip: If "you" had to pause and wait for the laugh, it would not have been funny or would have gone over everyone's head.

For her, it did not go over anyone's head.

Hell, it might have hit them in the belly button. I am just saying.

Serious question, does anyone know how they used DNA to identify Crooks? Maybe I'm unaware of something but he wouldn't be in a database unless this kid did ancestry.com/23&me stuff. How could they so quickly identify him like that? I always thought CSI was BS as it usually takes some time to identify DNA but apparently I was wrong.

Im still going with facial recognition. We know tsa has it and uses it. No way ss cant access it as well especially in a situation like that.

Ya i know the joke lol but it doesn't actually recognize your face. Just numerous points around your face like the corner of your eyes.

They knew who he was already. The DNA thing was likely just bs. Does this look like an ongoing crime scene? Looks like case closed to me.

Supposedly there were 12 major Wall St firms that had big short positions on DJT before the assassination attempt.

Given Wall St's affection for all things liberal, I'd love to investigate that...

Would be interesting. Could well be a case where they track certain members of Congress' investments ala the pelosi tracker. Its a great idea because they win an incredibly high percentage of the time. Amazing!

Reactions: blubo
Today, RCP's EV No Toss Up States prediction moved VA (13 EV's) from Biden to Trump for an increased 325-213 win. That's a remarkable shift for that state with all of the fed bureaucracy that lives & works there. Guess Trump knew he didn't need Youngkin to win there.
Trump's current margin is razor thin in VA. Living here, I'll honestly be shocked if the state goes red. Vance was probably the worst VP pick Trump could've made, doesn't broaden the ticket's appeal, very inexperienced, many economic views in line with the Bernie Bros. Dims will dump Biden over the weekend most likely. Will be extremely curious to see who their new nominee is. Depending on on who it is, it could change the polling in some key states. If it's Harris, then LOL.

So who is going to cash their "He won't finish his full term" ticket?
I thought he was going to step away after he made it two years so it wouldn't count against Kamala's term. But then they straight up were like "No one is stopping us anyway so we'll keep the charade going."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT