ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Bob Newhart

Catch 22. major major major

catch-22-bob-newhart.jpg

Mary Frann or Suzanne Pleshette when they were 'Newhart women'?

I'm an idiot and always forget how to post pix. I know when I do remember, it's not that difficult but I just don't post a picture but once every 9 months or so and I forget. Deduct 10 points for being a knucklehead.

Reactions: christophero

I'm an idiot and always forget how to post pix. I know when I do remember, it's not that difficult but I just don't post a picture but once every 9 months or so and I forget. Deduct 10 points for being a knucklehead.
Tough call but I'd take Suzanne. Bedroom eyes plus she looked great in The Birds.

Reactions: christophero
Maybe I'm being too kind, but for 94, this is kind of what you should expect to look like. We think of Hackman permanently looking how he looked in Hoosiers or Crimson Tide until we realize it's 2024 and the man's been retired for 20 years. That and Hackman has always been thin so it makes sense he's lost even more weight as he's gotten into his 90s.

I recently watched Newhart as a 50 something and was surprised how hot Mary Frann was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT