POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have any of our resident Libs given their impressions on this particular comment from Biden? Because we know if Trump had even dared utter such a thing, the media would be in a frenzy for weeks. remember the insane frenzy when they took Trump's use of the word "bloodbath" wildly out of context? and still to this day bring that BS up?
Oh they're not even using the word 'bloodbath' anymore. They've changed it to "bloodshed" and don't care if you know that is false.

Your Tin foil hat is out of alignment again. Try pointing it towards Jupiter.
Not many hoaxes end in prison time.

Are those the convictions that are currently on appeal where the judge excluded hundreds of communications between the FBI and informants?

Probably have to be since others were acquited given the FBI entrapment.

• Love
Reactions: Marleydogg
Turley is one of the few intellectually honest liberals still out there. I don't always agree with him, but I respect him enough to consider what he has to say.
To me Turley has seemed to change in the last few years. Not saying he's MAGA or anything like that but it seems that with all this 'lawfare' has moved him somewhat to the right. Much like Dershowitz.

I’d love to hear a take on this. For years we’ve heard Trump be condemned and held accountable for saying things such as “fight like hell” and “it’ll be a bloodbath”. Any time he says anything that can be taken out of context, it is by MSM and the dems… which is sad/hilarious considering what they’ve called for over the last 8 years.

But now you have this. Do I think Biden was issuing an order by saying this? I don’t. I don’t think he knows where he is. But I can see the headlines now if this were Trump:

“Trump calls for the president to be assassinated”

“Trump puts a literal bullseye on Biden’s back”

“Trump is calling his far right base to arms”

I honestly don’t know how any of you still run to MSM for your news.

Where are our “dog whistle” experts when it comes to the rhetoric that likely inspired this mass shooting? I must have missed their expertise on such language as “bullseye”, “threat,” “Hitler,” “target,” etc. Why have our “dog whistle” experts gone suddenly silent?

Last edited:
Matt Walsh:

Here’s the official story so far: a random 20 year old acting completely alone walked within 150 yards of a presidential campaign rally with a rifle, climbed onto a rooftop in full view of Secret Service snipers, set up his shot and fired without anyone intervening and with no help from anyone.

This 20 year old is also so politically radical as to attempt an assassination and yet not radical enough to have ever posted any political writings or commentary on any social media site ever in his life. He also wrote no manifesto and left behind no indication about why he did it. His last and only political act, before attempting to kill the Republican candidate, was to register as a Republican.

You must believe this and ask no questions about it or else you are a conspiracy theorist. And one thing we know about assassination attempts is that there’s never any conspiring involved.
I also wonder about the ladder.... Did he bring it with him? Stage it there and hide it in advance?

So many questions.....

Basically starts off with the usual "We all need to come together", but then quickly starts to point fingers:

How do you cool the temperature of a nation at this moment and try to reduce the political violence in America?

The most important thing is for political figures to speak out, and we need them to speak out on all sides of the political spectrum. We’ve seen a great number of Democratic political leaders — Obama, Clinton, Biden and so on — speak out to condemn this action. We’ve seen some Republican leaders speaking out in ways that also are pointing fingers, and that’s just not helpful

So basically, "We can be better, but the other side is responsible and has to do it, not us".. what a nice way to bring the country together.

I voted for Vance. Has turned out (in a very short period of time) a good Senator. Just as importantly he has shown the ability to express his/our views in a clear and concise manner....and takes no 'guff' from Dem/lib reporters.

My main concern is if Vance is the VP....who will DeWine pick as his replacement. DeWine is a political slime ball IMO.
He can pick Moreno if he loses to Brown. Now Jim Jordan is in southwestern OH & would keep Ohio's typical geography balance for Senators - one north, one south. Warren Davidson would work too.

Your Tin foil hat is out of alignment again. Try pointing it towards Jupiter.
Not many hoaxes end in prison time.
Did you pull one random article? It was a fbi entrapment plot...the informant they hired used them to pull the others in...once the fbi realized this they went along with it anyway. The plot didn't exist, until the fbi laid it out to them.

Still doesn't matter..Biden showed zero leadership ability last night.

No mention of Republican baseball game shooting by a radicalized lib

No mention of assassination plot against Kavanaugh by a radicalized lib

No mention of countless charlottesvilles at this pro hamas rallies

No mention of calling citizens: white supremacists, Russian agents, domestic extremists, nazis, fascists

No mention of calling Trump a dictator or Hitler..bc afterall who wouldn't want Hitler dead????

No mention of his Twitter account saying DT is a threat, deadly, must be stopped. No mention of him taking things like "bloodbath" out of context.

Not to mention, the guy who keeps saying unity and lower the temperature said mitt Romney would put black ppl in chains.

All he did was say see other ppl are doing things. A leader owns situations.

Matt Walsh:

Here’s the official story so far: a random 20 year old acting completely alone walked within 150 yards of a presidential campaign rally with a rifle, climbed onto a rooftop in full view of Secret Service snipers, set up his shot and fired without anyone intervening and with no help from anyone.

This 20 year old is also so politically radical as to attempt an assassination and yet not radical enough to have ever posted any political writings or commentary on any social media site ever in his life. He also wrote no manifesto and left behind no indication about why he did it. His last and only political act, before attempting to kill the Republican candidate, was to register as a Republican.

You must believe this and ask no questions about it or else you are a conspiracy theorist. And one thing we know about assassination attempts is that there’s never any conspiring involved.
Isn't it interesting how there's never any transparency for this stuff but we'll dox meme makers and analyze anyone who walked into a building and track them down? But let's not look into the Las Vegas shooting. Let's deny the JFK files for 100 years. Let's not let the tranifesto be seen. Do not question this official statement.

A 20 year old is not doing this on their own. No freaking way. This isn't some kid coming into a building and just spraying bullets eraticaly. This guy was apparenly stealthy enough to bypass secret service and cops to get on a roof with a straight shot of a president. Oh, and he had bombs in his car, everybody! I'm sure he didn't talk to anyone and never posted online and definitely never had any contact with feds.

Quite the life this 20 year old lived. Too bad his classmates didn't know he was Rambo.

Logged in to read the comments after assassination attempt, haven’t made it to 8:00 pm sat night and HOLY SHIT are we fvcked. I encourage anybody who commented to go back, read your comments, and then reassess your lives.
Totally...youre something else man. Have you ever noticed that you only take in things that affirm your conformation bias, and maybe that's the reason you don't see the crazy within the ppl you support

Not saying you're wrong at all, but I thought I heard about the local cop who confronted the shooter before the attack, only to retreat like a coward when the shooter turned on him..... Maybe that anecdotal part of this whole timeline has been debunked?
Who knows, just what I read..not that I know it's what's true.

The conclusion I stick with most is just govt incompetence

Reactions: ukalum1988
Apparently the fence was the inner perimeter. USSS states they are in charge of that area, everything outside the fence they partner with local gov to secure. So they are blaming the local city police and the State Police.
Fingerpointing. Bunch of feckless cowards. A president just got shot and they're passing the buck.

Drum roll......

I got banned from weightwatchers, why you ask?
I dropped a bag of M&M's on the floor, it was the best game of hungry hippo's I've ever seen

Please tip the server so I can Uber @TheFrontRunner to get me home!
Yeah, but when you left the trail of M&M's from the site of the Weight Watchers meeting to your front door, we knew your real game plan was actually chubby chasing.

• Love
Reactions: augustaky1
55ec5f72feccfbc7.png

Destiny is the streamer we all make fun of for being a lame centrist. Spent the last however many months rabidly defending Israel on every platform and getting destroyed in debates.
Yeah man. He comes across just as a centrist would after an assassination attempt that resulted in the death of an innocent bystander. You’re so full of shit.

Reactions: SDC888
Turley and Dershowitz haven't bent the knee to the left so they've both seemed to "change".
I think both have had their eyes opened. I've seen Dershowitz talk about how he's basically persona non grata where he lives (Cape Cod? don't remember). They along with other Dems who don't bend the knee have found what Dem/libs are really like.
But like I said that doesn't make them MAGA or even voting for a 'R'

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT