POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duh of course they weren’t legitimate. Anyone with a brain already knows that. That doesn’t answer the question. What if he did it as asked anyway?

Well, ummm... he COULDN'T, so it is a ridiculous assertion. You might as well ask: "If Donald Trump had a time machine, and an invisibility cloak, could he go back and change enough votes on election night to swing the election?" LOL

That's the equivalent of saying you are the Special Olympics 100 meter champion. Good for you.
Let's see how damn happy you are 4 years from now as Trump's demented Caligula brain turns to mush.
Winner, winner loser dinner.

Sam, it was YOUR argument. Don't take it out on me. I was pretty pleased with Trump's four years. The sure beat the hell out of the NEXT four. LOL

Well, ummm... he COULDN'T, so it is a ridiculous assertion. You might as well ask: "If Donald Trump had a time machine, and an invisibility cloak, could he go back and change enough votes on election night to swing the election?" LOL
Dude, wtf you mean? He could have absolutely stood up there and spoke his lines, acknowledging the fake electors instead of the real ones. What happens then? You're a smart guy, you should be able to answer this without dodging as you have the previous two posts.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Sam, it was YOUR argument. Don't take it out on me. I was pretty pleased with Trump's four years.
I'm more pissed at the Dems than you. Biden is a dead man walking. Dems whistling past the graveyard and still promoting him are as bad as Republicans saying that Jan 6th was a sightseeing tour.
Both parties insult my intelligence and it pisses me off.
Trump sux. Biden sux. And it sux to admit right now that Biden actually sux more than Trump in his current state of cognitive decline.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Yeah ok. I wonder why Dion excuses the US government torturing political prisoners, but thinks Israel is bad. Hmm. I wonder.
It's not that I don't care about government oppression, which obviously the US engages in all the time, look at Abu Ghraib. I just don't believe you about Jan 6th defendants. You will have to throw up some serious links to prove your point that Jan 6th defendants in the US face worse conditions than detained Gazans in an Israeli black site.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
I'm more pissed at the Dems than you. Biden is a dead man walking. Dems whistling past the graveyard and still promoting him are as bad as Republicans saying that Jan 6th was a sightseeing tour.
Trump sux. Biden sux. And it sux to admit right now that Biden actually sux more than Trump in his current state of cognitive decline.

Unbelievable people like you were so goddam dumb you didn’t see Biden’s cognitive decline until CNN was allowed to talk about it after the debate.

Dude, wtf you mean? He could have absolutely stood up there and spoke his lines, acknowledging the fake electors instead of the real ones. What happens then? You're a smart guy, you should be able to answer this without dodging as you have the previous two posts.
Yes, in theory, he could have done all of that. And you know what would have happened? (after the laughter died down), Biden would have become the POTUS elect. So, what's the point? LOL

The VP didn't have the POWER. There WERE no fake electors, and it had already been certified. You're just spinning around and throwing nonsense everywhere. It was a fantasy that was dreamt up by Eastman (perhaps in cahoots with Trump) with absolutely NO valid basis.

I'm done arguing this nonsense. If you want to keep dropping that fairy tale doo doo, that's your right. You know the facts now, so you'll be doing so in spite of them.

It's not that I don't care about government oppression, which obviously the US engages in all the time, look at Abu Ghraib. I just don't believe you about Jan 6th defendants. You will have to throw up some serious links to prove your point that Jan 6th defendants in the US face worse conditions than detained Gazans in an Israeli black site.

If a government is imprisoning political opposition, it’s wrong. I don’t care if they beat them or just hold them in solitary confinement without access to a lawyer in an effort to break them mentally.

You’ve supported all the January 6 political imprisonments, yet are now up in arms over the Jewish state doing the same thing.

Oh, they treat their political prisoners worse than the people you support. Get the **** out of here. Showing your true communist colors.

I said this on debate night:
Biden is done after tonight. Whether or not he realizes that himself remains to be seen.
Because I anticipated he probably wouldn't realize it. He really, really needs to. But these cryptkeepers generally cling to power any way they can, and rarely do you ever get someone doing what's best for the party and country and not themselves. Basically every sane person in the country thinks Biden is too old and should step down, but he probably won't. 'Cause screw the people, right?

Any sane person knew that Biden had a head full of oatmeal 3 plus years ago. And they tried to pull a Woodrow Wilson on us.

Tough Titty, gotta stay with him now. In the name of, you know, Democracy*...

(millions voted for him and still support him. You can't take their voice away now. LOL)

*I genuinely hope he stays in, just so the dumbass calculus that the DNC employed, blows up in their face. They propped up an imbecile who can't walk or speak, and let him hold the nuclear football. They deserve every single last bit of it.

Yes, in theory, he could have done all of that. And you know what would have happened? (after the laughter died down), Biden would have become the POTUS elect. So, what's the point? LOL

The VP didn't have the POWER. There WERE no fake electors, and it had already been certified. You're just spinning around and throwing nonsense everywhere. It was a fantasy that was dreamt up by Eastman (perhaps in cahoots with Trump) with absolutely NO valid basis.

I'm done arguing this nonsense. If you want to keep dropping that fairy tale doo doo, that's your right. You know the facts now, so you'll be doing so in spite of them.
How would Biden have become president? Tell us what would have happened. How would it have been contested? Which authority or establishment? By which constitutional mechanism? Point to ANYTHING that gives us a roadmap on how to proceed at that point. You're just throwing out your BS feelings with no factual basis. Give us something, anything. And they say liberals are ruled by emotion...

If a government is imprisoning political opposition, it’s wrong. I don’t care if they beat them or just hold them in solitary confinement without access to a lawyer in an effort to break them mentally.

You’ve supported all the January 6 political imprisonments, yet are now up in arms over the Jewish state doing the same thing.

Oh, they treat their political prisoners worse than the people you support. Get the **** out of here. Showing your true communist colors.
How tf is it "the same thing"? Jan 6th people did that shit. Whether you think they should be prosecuted for it is a legitimate question, but it isn't "the same thing" as holding and torturing people who did LITERALLY NOTHING and were completely falsely accused.

3-5% lead isn't a landslide to me.
In the US, a republic, the POTUS election is actually a series of 50 elections. The victor accumulates Electors from the Electoral College. The landslide is judged by the amount of electors won in these 50 elections. If the candidate wins a state by 1% he wins all of its electors (some small variances). In fact in the US, the electoral college can show a landslide but the winner could actually accumulate fewer overall votes because of a state like Californica where a losing candidate can roll up huge and meaningless numbers of votes...you can only win a fixed amount of electors. So the Presidential election in this country certainly can yield a 49 state electoral landslide (see Reagan 84) but the margin overall could be just 3-5%. Hopefully that helps you understand.

It's just a Biden campaign website to further get the word out since the Project 2025 controversy has been a winner for Dems. Are you really so internet illiterate you thought trumpsproject2025.com was the same thing as project2025.org?
LOL. Do you think that there are 15 people out there who have even heard of Project 2025? I get it that you and Joe Schmoeboro and Whoopie all poop your pants over things like that...and as well connected and tuned in to politics as I am....I had never even heard of Project 2025.

Reactions: blubo
Dion,

I told you what would have happened. They'd have laughed at him, and then the Senate and House would have counted the already certified electoral votes, and Biden would be POTUS elect. You're just being silly at this point. LOL

Will you now, PLEASE drop this nonsense? If you want the specific answers as to what would have happened (since you don't believe me), there is a thing called Google.

Google: What would have happened if Pence decided to not certify the election (which technically, he doesn't do anyway) and tried to use fake electors (which didn't exist)?

Then why do you support a party and a media...NYTWAPONBCABCCBS that were in on the scam. They gaslit you and you bent over and took it.

Oh these are Cheap Fakes. Ef you if you dont think this is the best Joe Biden there has ever been. Sharp as a tack he is.

You should be asking yourself....if your party and its minions will lie to you about the ability of the POTUS to function then what else have they been WILLFULLY lying to you about. We have been saying this for a very long time....and you gobbled up their lies. Russia Russia Russia....Joe is sharp as a tack...Hunters laptop is Russian disinfo. ALLL LIES.

Beautiful face...

02e30283cd3bc39f.png

Dion,

I told you what would have happened. They'd have laughed at him, and then the Senate and House would have counted the already certified electoral votes, and Biden would be POTUS elect. You're just being silly at this point. LOL

Will you now, PLEASE drop this nonsense? If you want the specific answers as to what would have happened (since you don't believe me), there is a thing called Google.

Google: What would have happened if Pence decided to not certify the election (which technically, he doesn't do anyway) and tried to use fake electors (which didn't exist)?
It doesnt matter to him or his ilk. It is all simply a narrative. A shiny object for which they hope to distract you. They willfully lie about material things. 51 spooks in an orchestrated lie to sway an election. Joe is sharp as a tack. They are willing to do ANYTHING for power and have a willing media to gaslight. None of it is real. They are traitors. There is a remedy for traitors.

Dion,

Who would have counted the votes? The Constitution gives very strict instructions on who does that, and it's not the House and Senate. I'm going to keep asking until you answer. You're attempting to brush it off because you don't have one.

Edit to address your edit:
Do that. What happens? First result:

Tons of stuff comes up. All saying the exact same thing I'm saying. No one knows. As there is no answer. Chaos.

Last edited:
The destruction of our republic. I just said it. He tried the first time. Why would he not try again? It has nothing to do with feelings, it's concrete fact.

Directly from Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution but I kept my oath and always will.” When asked if Trump asked him to pause the certification of the election result or to overturn it, Pence said, "they came back—his lawyers did—and said we want you to reject votes outright. They were asking me to overturn the election.”

You cannot just set "J6 aside". It is one of the most egregiously heinous things to ever happen in the history of our country. What he actually deserves is to be in prison for the rest of his, hopefully long, life. Not to be elected president again. I'm always afraid for the future of our country, no matter who's in charge, as they're usually crap. But this is different. Nothing like it has ever been done to our people. Not in my lifetime, not in yours, not in our entire history.
No. It’s not. And if that was the most heinous thing to ever happen in the history of mankind, Trump would have already been in Guantanamo Bay for it. Get off your high horse. Your fears are completely unfounded. Trump did right for America as best he could in the face of PROVEN false persecution and stonewalling at every turn, the likes no other President has ever seen, from establishment politicians, his political enemies all with the help of a complicit media spreading the lies and propaganda about him. Every conspiracy theory the Dems have pushed has been debunked. Trump will no more cause “the destruction of our republic” than the man in the moon. The dementia patient and his puppet masters have done far far more to destroy our republic than anything you perceive Trump to have attempted. The border crisis alone, is more egregious. Democrats are actively engaging in treason. And doing everything they can to subvert the will of the people and this so called “dUhMoCrAtHy” you all are so vigilant about claiming you want to protect.

No. It’s not. And if that was the most heinous thing to ever happen in the history of mankind, Trump would have already been in Guantanamo Bay for it. Get off your high horse. Your fears are completely unfounded. Trump did right for America as best he could in the face of PROVEN false persecution and stonewalling at every turn, the likes no other President has ever seen, from establishment politicians, his political enemies all with the help of a complicit media spreading the lies and propaganda about him. Every conspiracy theory the Dems have pushed has been debunked. Trump will no more cause “the destruction of our republic” than the man in the moon. The dementia patient and his puppet masters have done far far more to destroy our republic than anything you perceive Trump to have attempted. The border crisis alone, is more egregious. Democrats are actively engaging in treason. And doing everything they can to subvert the will of the people and this so called “dUhMoCrAtHy” you all are so vigilant about claiming you want to protect.

Well said and very true. I will add that I want Dion locked away in solitary confinement for the rest of his life for being a Traitor to this country.

her (and others like her) constituents are rapidly gaining a foothold in our country

So common sense is now xenophobic. We have to allow illegals to vote so as not to offend them??

Where in the bill does it say it doesn’t want blacks or Hispanics or LGBTQ to vote as long as they are American Citizens. Pure gaslighting garbage. The whole access to ID argument is ridiculous as well and every birth Certificate is on file in the state they were born. If you dont have a copy one can easily be requested without even having to leave your home. Pure and blatant gaslighting.

Ryan Samsel being an asshole isn't a legitimate reason to beat him up. If it actually was the guards, as he alleges. But crappy food and lack of exercise aren't anything like what's going on in Palestine right now. You know that.

I googled the same thing, and this was the very first result:

https://www.cnn.com/factsfirst/politics/factcheck_8f5d5ba4-d597-42fd-95f6-d4c2471ba6f9

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...pTjBvLQTzEERcl3frJhtQZpTn433MaAhoC9bQQAvD_BwE

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ence-can-t-overturn-election-results-n1252869

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...ly-lead-to-court-loss-standoff-with-congress/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...pence-had-right-overturn-election/9284564002/

Want me to keep going? It's a definitive NO; Pence could not overturn the election. There are a lot of articles out there about the legal ramifications for the instigators, but it is unanimous that it would not have worked. Which IS after all, what you were asking about. Right?

Read those and get back to me. Consider it your homework assignment. You're not allowed to comment any further until you have read these articles.

Reactions: vhcat70
The Supreme Court would have overruled it and Biden would still be puttering aimlessly around the Whitehouse.

It never would have even gotten to the Supreme Court, because the entire hairbrained scheme attributed power to the the VP that he doesn't have. It's laughable... Only an uninformed contrarian would keep arguing otherwise.

The Supreme Court would have overruled it and Biden would still be puttering aimlessly around the Whitehouse.
Overruled what? Trump would've been the president. The same SCOTUS that just gave him immunity would order him deposed? And who would execute that order? The DoJ, who SCOTUS just ruled the president has complete, absolute authority over? The military, of whom the president is commander-in-chief?

That last paragraph is exactly what I’m talking about. Owning the libs and thinking we need to stop some sort of “globalist tyranny” is the exact line of thinking that allows the crazy shit in project 2025 to sneak through.
The difference is your side continually just makes stuff up. We point seriously weird positions that liberals are taking and it's crickets. Like pedophilia. There is an effort among progressives to rename it MAP (mino attracted person). This should be the easiest thing to say "NO" to. Every politician or teacher who promotes this should be fired and thrown out of polite society. For some reason dems pretend it's not happening instead of just condemning it. It begs the question....

It doesn’t play well to the general public so he doesn’t publically endorse it. His former administration members are authors of it. He already signed schedule F in through an executive order in October of 2020 (which Biden immediately killed). He might not say he loves it in public but he supports it.
LOL. So Biden lets 14million illegals into our country and they won't ban illegals from voting but we're the nuts for thinking they are going to get illegals to vote.... but Trump definitely supports something he hasn't endorsed because someone who worked for him supports it.... You guys are crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT