POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In other words, lefties have sacrificed any and all right to feign outrage over extrajudicial detentions and imprisonments.
Your premise is infantile on its face obviously, but still, setting that aside, was Trump beaten until his ribs broke? Tortured mercilessly, shocked with cables? Not everything is about Trump, even if his narcissistic self wishes it were.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Doesn’t seem very much like a “centrist” to be hoping we have a choice only between Biden and Trump. Hoping Biden stays in the race just so Trump wins is more rightwing…

I can't help it. The entertainment value is too great to pass up. And besides, the world went on just fine under Trump (unless you think he invented Covid)

GSEJ229aUAAvA63

Whistleblowers leak info about secret Israeli detention camp Sde Teiman where people are held for months with no charges or lawyers. Thousands have been detained with over a thousand eventually released because they did nothing and were arrested and held for no reason.

sde-teiman-prisoner-wide.jpeg
Sounds more like he found some Jan 6 folks in a DC jail.

the Hart-Cellar act of 1965 was the end of America it was just going to take time. Republicans didn’t foresee a party of treason taking place within the democrats at the time and assumed it would stabilize immigration from Europe. They actually themselves wrote in the chain migration stance thinking it would bring Europeans and as we see that’s not what happened.

The left is not just a threat to our way of life they’re a threat to the world. Guys like Sam above and I’ve spoke with him before, he still goes by political maneuvering from the party system like it’s 1980. It takes some a long time to understand what’s actually happening because he bit into the apple of party politics long ago. And that’s what’s keeping the left moving. People just don’t wake up until it’s too late. @sambowieshin is one of those who it won’t affect him as much but his grandkids will live through it. It’s sad.
Everything you said is complete far right BS and negated by your promotion of Trump shi**ing on our Democracy on Jan 6th. Loon.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo and UK_1576
How’s all our Trump hating repubs/conservatives feeling at the moment? I know ol’ Netcat has come back around and said he’d hold his nose and vote for him. Wondering if the rest of you guys are gonna do the same?

Funny thing about that. Remember when @sambowieshin would tell people like netcat he was full of crap and would eventually end up voting for Trump?

Now he’s in the same position. After the debate he was going on and on about how there was no way he was gonna vote for Biden, but you just know he’ll be back on board by September if not sooner. You know, to SaVe DeMoCrAcY
Saying the same thing I have been saying for months. Trump sucks...Biden sucks. I donated to Hailey and Christie.

I can't help it. The entertainment value is too great to pass up. And besides, the world went on just fine under Trump (unless you think he invented Covid)
Trying to get your VP to acknowledge fake electors you organized and unilaterally just gavel you re-elected when you weren't, is not "just fine". It's the end of our constitutional republic had he acquiesced.

Trying to get your VP to acknowledge fake electors you organized and unilaterally just gavel you re-elected when you weren't, is not "just fine". It's the end of our constitutional republic had he acquiesced.

Haha, still spewing the same old lies that we have debunked here. Trump had every right to delay certification because you committed a coup on November 3rd. You all committed Treason and he had every right to question the election and have legal recourse with real alternate electors when the evidence actually gets reviewed.
Nancy Pelosi with the help of Mike Pence and other Treasonists created Jan 6th to certify the election and stop the election fraud delay

No matter how many time you keep repeating your lies. It’s still a lie and I will make sure I correct your lies every time

Your premise is infantile on its face obviously, but still, setting that aside, was Trump beaten until his ribs broke? Tortured mercilessly, shocked with cables? Not everything is about Trump, even if his narcissistic self wishes it were.
I think he's referring to the many J6 detainees whose civil rights have been violated by the denial of due process. And yes some of them have been beaten, stuck in 23/1 Solitary confinement, been subjected to diesel therapy, etc. over basically misdemeanor trespassing charges or bogus charges.

So what about the 4 years preceding that "event"? What's your beef, what policies of his were so egregious? How are you better off under Biden than you were under Trump? Put your "feels" aside, we all know he occasionally pops off with something that makes you libs run to your safe spaces for a good cry. J6 aside, how did Trumps presidency harm you? What are you honestly scared of if he wins?

another Dion lie debunked. Crowdstrike just announced Russia had no part in the DNC servers being hacked.

Seth Rich gave the info to Wikileaks. No Russian involvement

Haha, still spewing the same old lies that we have debunked here. Trump had every right to delay certification because you committed a coup on November 3rd. You all committed Treason and he had every right to question the election and have legal recourse with real alternate electors when the evidence actually gets reviewed.
Nancy Pelosi with the help of Mike Pence and other Treasonists created Jan 6th to certify the election and stop the election fraud delay

No matter how many time you keep repeating your lies. It’s still a lie and I will make sure I correct your lies every time
You can always tell when you really strike a nerve because Willy comes crawling out from beneath his bridge. Jan 6th and Project 2025 seem to be the only big issues where Dems are getting traction with general populace. Probably because they're basically the same thing, defending our republic, and are impossible to deny from Reps as they come directly from the Rs themselves.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
I think he's referring to the many J6 detainees whose civil rights have been violated by the denial of due process. And yes some of them have been beaten, stuck in 23/1 Solitary confinement, been subjected to diesel therapy, etc. over basically misdemeanor trespassing charges or bogus charges.
Really? Jan 6th defendants have been tortured and beaten in US custody? Links?

• Love
So what about the 4 years preceding that "event"? What's your beef, what policies of his were so egregious? How are you better off under Biden than you were under Trump? Put your "feels" aside, we all know he occasionally pops off with something that makes you libs run to your safe spaces for a good cry. J6 aside, how did Trumps presidency harm you? What are you honestly scared of if he wins?
The destruction of our republic. I just said it. He tried the first time. Why would he not try again? It has nothing to do with feelings, it's concrete fact.

Directly from Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution but I kept my oath and always will.” When asked if Trump asked him to pause the certification of the election result or to overturn it, Pence said, "they came back—his lawyers did—and said we want you to reject votes outright. They were asking me to overturn the election.”

You cannot just set "J6 aside". It is one of the most egregiously heinous things to ever happen in the history of our country. What he actually deserves is to be in prison for the rest of his, hopefully long, life. Not to be elected president again. I'm always afraid for the future of our country, no matter who's in charge, as they're usually crap. But this is different. Nothing like it has ever been done to our people. Not in my lifetime, not in yours, not in our entire history.

Last edited:
Trump sux. Biden sux. Anybody who doesn't see that sux.
This is American politics. It's really about who sux less. And by any measure, that is Donald Trump.

Plus, as I said; if he wins, I get the added bonus of watching the meltdown amongst the liberal elites. And barring a National Championship by Kentucky, it really doesn't get any better than that.

J6 political prisoners, you dunce. Not everything is about Trump. Maybe being beat would have been preferable to the mental torture of solitary confinement with no access to a lawyer.

And Pence could no more overturn the election and appoint Trump as President than he could turn cow dung into gold. The very idea that he could is pure fantasy. LOL
Ok then, explain to us all what would have happened had he done as they asked and gaveled Trump elected by his fake electors?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/22/politics/trump-pence-election-memo-fact-check/index.html

Take a gander.

Here are the salient points:
“Every state certified one and only one slate of presidential electors based on the 2020 election results,” Elie Honig, a CNN senior legal analyst and former federal and state prosecutor, told CNN. “What states (is Eastman) talking about? What dual slates?”

“That’s just conjured out of thin air,” Honig said.

In fact, no state had actually put forward an alternate slate of electors – there were merely Trump allies claiming without any authority to be electors.

According to Richard Pildes, a professor of Constitutional law at New York University, the argument from Eastman is “fundamentally wrong.”

“This memo basically argues that any random group of persons in a state can submit a paper to Congress claiming to be the true electors of a state,” Pildes told CNN, “and that the vice president can then use that as a basis to throw out the votes of those states.”

Eastman later told The Washington Post he had advised Pence not to use the foundational tactic he spelled out in his own memo, telling him “not to act on the basis of the dueling electors”…because, as he told the Post, “at that point, no legislature had certified an alternative slate of electors.”

In an interview with CNN Tuesday, Eastman said he had told Pence it was an open question whether he had the authority to unilaterally set aside slates of electors, but that it would be “foolish” to exercise that power because state legislatures had not certified the alternate slates put forward by Trump allies.

State officials had already certified the results of the election, electors had already cast their votes in the Electoral College and there was no dispute over the assigned electors. Eastman’s memo suggests that Pence dismiss the election results in seven states based on a completely made-up scenario.

Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
J6 political prisoners, you dunce. Not everything is about Trump. Maybe being beat would have been preferable to the mental torture of solitary confinement with no access to a lawyer.
Want to test for us? Have somebody beat the hell out of you and break your ribs? Can stick you in solitary for a bit too to compare.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/22/politics/trump-pence-election-memo-fact-check/index.html

Take a gander.

Here are the salient points:
“Every state certified one and only one slate of presidential electors based on the 2020 election results,” Elie Honig, a CNN senior legal analyst and former federal and state prosecutor, told CNN. “What states (is Eastman) talking about? What dual slates?”

“That’s just conjured out of thin air,” Honig said.

In fact, no state had actually put forward an alternate slate of electors – there were merely Trump allies claiming without any authority to be electors.

According to Richard Pildes, a professor of Constitutional law at New York University, the argument from Eastman is “fundamentally wrong.”

“This memo basically argues that any random group of persons in a state can submit a paper to Congress claiming to be the true electors of a state,” Pildes told CNN, “and that the vice president can then use that as a basis to throw out the votes of those states.”

Eastman later told The Washington Post he had advised Pence not to use the foundational tactic he spelled out in his own memo, telling him “not to act on the basis of the dueling electors”…because, as he told the Post, “at that point, no legislature had certified an alternative slate of electors.”

In an interview with CNN Tuesday, Eastman said he had told Pence it was an open question whether he had the authority to unilaterally set aside slates of electors, but that it would be “foolish” to exercise that power because state legislatures had not certified the alternate slates put forward by Trump allies.

State officials had already certified the results of the election, electors had already cast their votes in the Electoral College and there was no dispute over the assigned electors. Eastman’s memo suggests that Pence dismiss the election results in seven states based on a completely made-up scenario.
Duh of course they weren’t legitimate. Anyone with a brain already knows that. That doesn’t answer the question. What if he did it as asked anyway?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT