POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tactically, Trump should name a minority, a female, or a governor that can bring in a valuable state.

That narrows it to Scott, Carson, Haley (lol- no chance), or Youngkin.

Having said that... does he even need a tactical pick? He might simply be far enough ahead to not worry about "tactical".

I'd LOVE Vivek... but outside of being "right" on the issues (which is not of much value), what does he bring?

You fail to see that for us, the “Marxist ambitions” are altruistic. They are one and the same. We stand in solidarity with oppressed peoples, not the ones doing the oppressing. Freedom for all. That includes you.
Your altruistic 'Luxury Beliefs' have done nothing but harm those whom you pity. Just look at what havoc you have wreaked on the state of California. You stand on the backs of these supposed oppressed people for your own personal gratification. You do not give freedom by lowering those with a higher achievement level down to the level of "life's losers." Equality of outcome becomes equal suffering. That your side is good at.

I hope someone from the tRump campaign steals your slogan and gives it massive airtime in minority communities . . . Vote for Donnie and Tim: Elect the first REAL 100% African American to the Executive Branch. Throw it on some billboards, yard flags, and bumper stickers in inner cities. I really think it’ll put their campaign over the top.
Are you always triggered by facts? Was there an actual 100% AA POTUS or VPOTUS that I missed? Black folks know the real difference when the Dems trot out "black folks" with just enough black in them to be acceptable for the left to dangle.

Tactically, Trump should name a minority, a female, or a governor that can bring in a valuable state.

Having said that... does he even need a tactical pick? He might simply be far enough ahead to not worry about "tactical".

I'd LOVE Vivek... but outside of being "right" on the issues (which is not of much value), what does he bring?
I still think Carson is the right pick. As a stabilizing presence amidst the chaos that follows Trump and that he brings upon himself. I’d feel very safe knowing Carson was next in line if need be and as a voice of reason for Trump.

I have seen him called assassination insurance for Trump.

Here’s Dion up in arms about Trump having documents “marked classified”. His concern was the documents were labeled.

Today, per Dion, it doesn’t matter that the FBI brought the cover sheets and labeled the documents themselves (which is what Dion was concerned with) and staged photos they leaked.
The documents were what they were. Whether they have identifying cover sheets on them or not is completely irrelevant. Right? How do the cover sheets change anything?

And here's me saying I didn't even care about the docs case, in case you're trying to make it a thing:
Like I already said I personally don't really care, on the list of things Trump's done to screw us this hardly ranks.

Never Trumpers?

Just say the K word. The muslim world, hamas, and left leaning loonies gave you permission.
Dude it took me so long to figure out what you meant lol. I was going through ticking off slurs and couldn't find any that started with a K for the longest time 🤣.

Are you always triggered by facts? Was there an actual 100% AA POTUS or VPOTUS that I missed? Black folks know the real difference when the Dems trot out "black folks" with just enough black in them to be acceptable for the left to dangle.
You know both Tim Scott and Obama's genetic history? Or are you just wildly speculating about race just for shits and giggles.

The documents were what they were. Whether they have identifying cover sheets on them or not is completely irrelevant. Right? How do the cover sheets change anything?

And here's me saying I didn't even care about the docs case, in case you're trying to make it a thing:

lol you were the one making the argument that Trump was worse than Clinton because the allege classified info had cover sheets. I was quoting your argument. I wasn’t the moron making that argument.

You’re a shameless hypocrite.

You’re the exact reason the FBI staged the photos and are either too stupid or too disingenuous to understand why.

lol you were the one making the argument that Trump was worse than Clinton because the allege classified info had cover sheets. I was quoting your argument. I wasn’t the moron making that argument.

You’re a shameless hypocrite.

You’re the exact reason the FBI staged the photos and are either too stupid or too disingenuous to understand why.
Bullshit. The content of the documents is exactly the same, with or without cover sheets. Nowhere is anything I said predicated on a stupid cover sheet lol. The pages are marked. Keep on grasping at those straws, maybe you'll catch one someday...

lol you’re such a clown

Bullshit. The content of the documents is exactly the same, with or without cover sheets. Nowhere is anything I said predicated on a stupid cover sheet lol. Keep on grasping at those straws, maybe you'll catch one someday...

“isn’t the same as literally having boxes of documents that are clearly labeled classified”

Hers weren’t marked classified though. You can argue there was classified information in some of them and she should have known that, but discussing sensitive work material on your work server isn’t the same thing as literally having boxes of documents that are clearly labeled classified and everyone in the room knows you shouldn’t have.

You think the cover sheets are the only labels on classified docs?
Look you fool, I know you think you’re smart (you’re not-you’re a liar hack), but if the DOJ is willing to tamper the evidence, their other claims are dubious and false too.

Just effing stupid. This case is going straight to the dumpster. Not even bringing up the fact that Jack Smith wasn’t even allowed to do the case. And guess what, the other cases will be thrown out too.

Eat it, commie

I’ll take whataboutism for $500. 100% REAL African American? So, you can’t even reply to the absolute idiocy of your MAGA ilk. Cool.

Well, Obama is LITERALLY half white, or an approximate percentage thereof.

Kamala is Half India Indian, and half Jamaican.

So which president or Veep do you describe as 100% African American, slick?

Look you fool, I know you think you’re smart (you’re not-you’re a liar hack), but if the DOJ is willing to tamper the evidence, their other claims are dubious and false too.

Just effing stupid. This case is going straight to the dumpster. Not even bringing up the fact that Jack Smith wasn’t even allowed to do the case. And guess what, the other cases will be thrown out too.

Eat it, commie
Just like the NY case?

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Lol, yeah that was a non-biased case. 😂

It’s no different than the Florida case.
Are you sad you can't trot out your favorite canned lines anymore?
You got him now, Night Wish! Just two more weeks.

Never mind the polls!! You got him now!

Good thing you still got election fraud. Your party can’t even use a Biden stacked DOJ to stop his poll numbers! 😂
Jameslee, just two more weeks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣!!

You are sooooooo close to getting Trump now!
A speeding ticket judge 😂

You almost got him now, mega!! Two more weeks!
You got him now James! Just two more weeks.

You got them Jofromjerz, Tristan, Brooklyndad, meidas touch, talking points!

Your deflection is so patrioticcccccccccc!

Gett’em James!

Btw, James, I looked up two more of your recent pedophile news posts (lol, they were democrats registered 😂). You might wanna double check their voter registration before you retardly try to make a point 😂
Just two more weeks James!! With a list like that you can’t miss!! 😂😂😂

Someone I know has a daughter that was in a very bad car accident many years ago. Can function OK...but has some problems. Was/is classified as 100% disabled....but can do anything I can. Has a few lingering physical problems and doesn't think clearly at times (brain injury). So, she's on welfare and gov't housing. Had her yearly appointment with the housing authority the other day where they set the rental payments for the next year. The amount of the monthly rent that she is responsible for will go up considerably for the next year.
Why? The case worker (may be a closet Trumper...or just common sense) told her because of all the illegals....her rent payment had to go up.
So born here....but screwed over by all the gov't handouts to ILLEGALS.

I still think Carson is the right pick. As a stabilizing presence amidst the chaos that follows Trump and that he brings upon himself. I’d feel very safe knowing Carson was next in line if need be and as a voice of reason for Trump.
Basically agree. Watched Carson online (live) Sunday morning at a church outside Nashville. He was giving the sermon (pastor out of town). Very good with lots of common sense and Biblical quotations, etc.
But my only concern....is he ever boring. Not that a 'politician' has to be all show, but he is not exciting at all.

Are you sad you can't trot out your favorite canned lines anymore?

No, same lines little man. Nothing has changed on my end. I know you’re still rooting behind a crooked fascist DOJ. Nothing has changed. When those cases get overturned by a non-partisan court. Toast.

By the way, two weeks. You almost got him now, Dion. You are almost home stretch to your castle of Auschwitz. Your iron fist. Your comfort spot while you watch the Jewish incinerate while you sip on some fascist bone cup made from the skulls of the Jewish people you hate so much

No, same lines little man. Nothing has changed on my end. I know you’re still rooting behind a crooked fascist DOJ. Nothing has changed. When those cases get overturned by a non-partisan court. Toast.

By the way, two weeks. You almost got him now, Dion. You are almost home stretch to your castle of Auschwitz. Your iron fist. Your comfort spot while you watch the Jewish incinerate while you sip on some fascist bone cup made from the skulls of the Jewish people you hate so much
A doctor in a small town in Wyoming actually did make a mug out of the skull of a local bandit, Big-Nosed George, after he was hanged. Made an ashtray out of the lopped-off top of his skull and shoes and a belt from his tanned skin too. Fun local history factoid for the thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT