POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn’t matter what their sex is, you can’t discriminate based on it. Whether you think they’re a man or a woman or a kumquat doesn’t matter. You can’t discriminate on that.
GQZo2rYWIAApNox

C. I bet you celebrate when the GOP wins back the White House and Senate, you’ll celebrate because of fundraising and getting every vote.

In the words of Col. Nathan R. Jessup in a Few Good Men…

“Deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties…You want me on that wall. You need me on that wall…

I’d rather you just say thank you and went on your way.”

A. That’s the damn job.

B. Have turned down plenty of offers when my views don’t align.
Exactly, "that's the damn job" is precisely the problem with American politics today, and why our political system is crumbling and full of elitest career politicians who represent their own financial interests over those they were elected to serve. Super PACs should be banned. Lobbying should be banned and there should be term limits in the house. You're "It's the damn job" approach is exactly why not too many on here have much respect for what you do.

A. That’s the damn job.

B. Have turned down plenty of offers when my views don’t align.
Yes A. Is true...its why democrats and the press have done everything they can to make Trump the nominee. They'd rather play the odds than actually make policy. If they actually thought he was a "threat to democracy" they'd want any R as the candidate. They've beat Trump before, so those odds are better than facing ,say, Desantis.

In the midterms they ran on no policy but screamed threat to democracy...while simultaneously funneling millions of dark money to the maga campaigns in the R primaries, bc thats who they wanted to face.

Come on man.

They don’t want to confuse him out of the gate.

Best case scenario for Donald Trump is he’s running against a mentally incompetent Joe Biden (status quo).

Democrats best hope to give plausibility to an election win, and not just rely on unprecedented fraud and imprisoning anyone who points out irregularities, is replacing Joe Biden as the figurehead sooner, rather than later.

So oddly, I think the democrats have a vested interest in Joe Biden performing like Joe Biden, and not blowing everyone’s expectations out of the water by being able to stand for 90 minutes and speak.

We all know Jake tapper is a whore for the democrats, and it may be best for them if he treats Biden like a Republican, not the mentally incompetent person, or democrat, he is.

Also, a 501.c3 is what the IRS classifies them as. Planned Parenthood gets 1/3 of their money from government contracts and there is a lobbying effort to shut down their political advocacy arm.

Last edited:
Remember when the Obama admin was targeting conservatives and denying their tax exempt applications simply for political purposes, and Lois Lerner nor anyone else ever suffered any consequences for their criminal conduct?

And to think that sound like child’s play compare to what those same people (i.e. those running the Biden admin) are doing to Trump supporters now.

Also, I would bet Planned Parenthood has multiple “independent lol” entities established under various code sections to pretend they are violating the law. But I don’t know their specifics.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
All of which cries out for competition. Vote for the amendment if you want better outcomes for our children and teachers.
Kinda like the great outcomes for poor people in housing, healthcare and transportation?
Nah dude. Only beneficiaries of this BS are the wealthy. The poor will be still be trapped in terrible public schools. The middle class will end up paying more for mediocre private schools
Biden holed up with his staff at Camp David. Trying to come up with the perfect drug cocktail to make him coherent for an hour and a half next week. Trump out doing rallies in supposedly anti-Trump locations. Interacting with the people. Pretty much the same campaigns we got last time.

They are a 501.c3…non taxpayer funded non-profit, which makes them eligible to advocate politically.

Before you go bonkers on a reply at me, I am staunchly pro-life…just merely educating you on why they are eligible to spend money on political ads.
They receive grant money through Title X as well as over 500 million per year in Medicade/Medicare reimbursement. The Government is the biggest supplier of their funding.

Again, another joke.

I like the takes and opinions…the data, not my opinion, points otherwise on a lot of the takes…but it’s FUN to debate.
You're talking about internal campaign data, correct? If this is your career you have a history built up of multiple races. How close, generally, are your internals to the actual outcome?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT