POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are making sh!t up. I'm not dealing with your woe to me hypotheticals. School choice does not mean public schools would be less funded per student than today. And they are not poorly funded today, just poorly operated with good/great funding because of the monopoly system they operate in. There's no financial incentive to reduce costs.
Ok buddy. You know it all about schools. I only spent 35 years in them.
Keep voting for fools that are dismantling our Ky public schools and keep trashing the teachers. Your wishes are coming true. The schools are declining rapidly. That is a fact.
Your attitude shared by so many other fools is one of the main reasons.
Keep the ignorance flag a flyin!

"Math scores averaged 217, the lowest since 1990; reading scores averaged 256, the lowest since 2004."

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
Keep voting for fools that are dismantling our Ky public schools and keep trashing the teachers. Your wishes are coming true. The schools are declining rapidly. That is a fact.

"Math scores averaged 217, the lowest since 1990; reading scores averaged 256, the lowest since 2004."

Your parties insistence on school shutdowns is to thank for much of that. Along with the idea that schools are to be treated as another social app for kids to log onto.

Examples of people flouting the Constitution and then being struck down by the courts, who interpret said Constitution, is not a historical tradition of Christianity. It's a historical tradition of conservatives being overzealous assholes who have to be swatted down by our actual secular historical tradition.
False. Take your butt kicking like a man, retreat to your safe space, and then draw up a battle plan of something you know something about (not much given how often you are beaten here) and try again.

Good luck, and I will not be rooting for you.

Maybe take the highest percentage capita dollar per student system worldwide, (USA) and get rid of 90% of the useless administrators amd support staff bullshit, give it to teachers worth a damn, and maybe shit will change.

Sorry, Sambo, you may be retired now, but under my plan, your ass would be out of a job if you still were an 'educator'.

I would require competency tests, such as the 3 R's, for teachers, and you would fail. Badly.

Maybe take the highest percentage capita dollar per student system worldwide, (USA) and get rid of 90% of the useless administrators amd support staff bullshit, give it to teachers worth a damn, and maybe shit will change.

Sorry, Sambo, you may be retired now, but under my plan, your ass would be out of a job if you still were an 'educator'.

I would require competency tests, such as the 3 R's, for teachers, and you would fail. Badly.

Yes, teach children how to think, not what to think. The former is how we've achieved such unrivaled prosperity, while the latter is how the Sambowies of the world create the Dions of the world.

Useful vs Useless.

False. Take your butt kicking like a man, retreat to your safe space, and then draw up a battle plan of something you know something about (not much given how often you are beaten here) and try again.

Good luck, and I will not be rooting for you.
When was that aforementioned "In God We Trust" put on our money? Did the Founders do it? Was it even within an entire century of them? No?

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Yes, teach children how to think, not what to think. The former is how we've achieved such unrivaled prosperity, while the latter is how the Sambowies of the world create the Dions of the world.

Useful vs Useless.

One of the best posts I’ve read.

Trash like Sambowie is responsible for trash like Dion.

Mind virus and those losers are oblivious.

That you spent 35 years In the schools is your vision problem.

Public schools aren't being dismantled today. Whatever negatives they have are on the state monopoly.

No one is trashing teachers. They have to deal with whatever the state's single system is & make the best of it. That many can't do a good job because of the system is incentive to leave it.

Since public schools are declining rapidly according to you, wouldn't you think we need alternatives? OK, maybe not you, just anyone capable of independent reasoning.

Reactions: Lost In FL

I actually agree with you about the bloated board. But the main reason for that is because of so many state/federal mandates that involve legality as well. Those people are employed to head off lawsuits.
I spent as much or more time on BS paperwork/documentatation as I did teaching and planning.
Zero personal politics ever entered my teaching. Same as I ever observed in 99 percent of classes I worked in with others over my career.
The only politics injected was via all the state or federal government mandates/laws.
The only politics were those

That you spent 35 years In the schools is your vision problem.

Public schools aren't being dismantled today. Whatever negatives they have are on the state monopoly.

No one is trashing teachers. They have to deal with whatever the state's single system is & make the best of it. That many can't do a good job because of the system is incentive to leave it.

Since public schools are declining rapidly according to you, wouldn't you think we need alternatives? OK, maybe not you, just anyone capable of independent reasoning.
The reason the schools are declining is because of what society is doing to the teachers. The constant bashing, trashing and withholding of a competitive wage for the education level required is decimating the talent pool.
Teachers are the backbone of every school. They are the difference makers...not government programs or the latest/greatest state mandate.
The reason schools are declining is that the talent pool is drying up.
Higher turnover, lowered teaching requirements, disrespect from society, fewer applicants, weaker teacher training, legacy teaching families drying up, death of the pension etc is why.
Same thing is happening to police departments in larger cities. Society has villainized that profession as well for different reasons.

One is by choice....the other is a government mandated law.
One is secular and advocating treating EVERYONE with kindness....the other is advocating for ONE particular religion's teachings over all others.
Hypocrites have the hardest time with hypocrisy.

Again, that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. Lawmakers obviously see it differently in LA.

Reactions: SDC888
This is dude a globalist shill.

Haley, Scott? Hahahah gtfo here with that troll shit.

The overwhelming majority of the Republican Party is America First. Scott is war monger POS awful trash. Niki Haley may be the worst GD politician in history. Her hometown in South Carolina hates her guts.

Trump is the leader and anyone who comes after him better be very close to the same tune or they won’t last.

Just an awful take with no sense of anything within the party. No way Scott or Haley draws more than a 100 people at a “rally”
Oh yes everyone that doesn't say Trump is the savior is globalist shill. You gotta be just brainwashed into think it was Trump or bust like the Q loons. Now I guess it really is Trump or bust but it didn't need to be that way.

Check any poll Haley while I might not like her would win So would Scott. Rallys dont win elections genius they're a bunch of people that think alike and Trump had alot of charisma and he's a showman that's his wheelhouse and he's good at it. Vance is no slouch speaking either.

Trump is not a leader he's a narcissistic showman who spends most of the time either Patti g himself on the back or doing slap fights with his pet names n such.

I'm voting for the POS because there's no other choice. It's just sad there is no other choice.

Reactions: vhcat70
Oh yes everyone that doesn't say Trump is the savior is globalist shill. You gotta be just brainwashed into think it was Trump or bust like the Q loons. Now I guess it really is Trump or bust but it didn't need to be that way.

Check any poll Haley while I might not like her would win So would Scott. Rallys dont win elections genius they're a bunch of people that think alike and Trump had alot of charisma and he's a showman that's his wheelhouse and he's good at it. Vance is no slouch speaking either.

Trump is not a leader he's a narcissistic showman who spends most of the time either Patti g himself on the back or doing slap fights with his pet names n such.

I'm voting for the POS because there's no other choice. It's just dad there is no other choice.

Lol, comical. You’re not voting Trump . You’re just another convenient VHCat “conservative” who argues with America First supporters on this board. Anyone who claims their conservative while arguing and down grading the conservative majority is no conservative.

You’re a Biden supporter

I'm voting for the POS because there's no other choice. It's just sad there is no other choice.
You're pissing into the wind with that one. He has Trump's jockstrap framed hanging on his wall.

Reactions: L.O.D.
If it does violate law...then I guess BLM and LGBTQ flags need to be taken down too
They are not religions. Their organizations are taxed. Now if you want all religions to be taxed, we can have that conversation, but it is, in fact, a different one than the one currently at play.

And it violates the Constitution, not the law. Splitting hairs depending on the context, but it is a much higher standard so worth pointing out.

Lol, comical. You’re not voting Trump . You’re just another convenient VHCat “conservative” who argues with America First supporters on this board. Anyone who claims their conservative while arguing and down grading the conservative majority is no conservative.

You’re a Biden supporter
Lol you aren't very bright and worthless to argue further with of you think I'm anywhere near a Biden supporter.

Trump offering free college. The posts on this are going to be wild.
GQr217faUAAJu6c

Sure tell yourself what you like but no reasonable person would have put money on Obama losing. But then again reality is always an issue with dems

I"m not "telling myself" anything, Romney led Obama by 5% nationallly after the first debate and he was even ahead in Gallup's final poll.

It was Trump who no one thought could win, but did.

Last edited:
The owner most likely pays employees to do the labor Ben describes. Or if they do it themselves more power to them. But either way it is a role that can be and mostly is filled by workers. Not a justification for owners.
False. Those workers do not have a place to work and make money without the owner who spends a lot of his/her money that is in many instances borrowed to start a business. You don't take the risk; you don't get a bigger piece of the pie.

Typical entitlement take by you.

They are not religions. Their organizations are taxed. Now if you want all religions to be taxed, we can have that conversation, but it is, in fact, a different one than the one currently at play.

And it violates the Constitution, not the law. Splitting hairs depending on the context, but it is a much higher standard so worth pointing out.
False.

The fact sambowieshin could spend 35 years employed in a public school is exactly why I’m sending my son to private school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT