POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Biden and his supporters were communists he would have placed price controls on gas and groceries a long time ago. 😂
GQuQXOeWEAAP2sf

What? You're saying you won't vote for your guy even in a primary?!? What a cuck!! I don't even support primaries and even I know that's their entire point! To show support for the interparty issues you favor to drive conversation on the party's platform. Dude I voted for Bernie twice and sucked it up and voted for Hillary and Biden because they were in the general against Trump. Saying you won't even vote for the guy who you align with because he can't win is the most cowardly, craven BS I've ever heard. Go put on an Alabama hat. And the thing is because of his standings in the polls you're saying this about the entire Trump voter base. Speaks volumes.
GQpbYywW4AAkZ0U

Examples of people flouting the Constitution and then being struck down by the courts, who interpret said Constitution, is not a historical tradition of Christianity. It's a historical tradition of conservatives being overzealous assholes who have to be swatted down by our actual secular historical tradition.

You don’t know history from your ass. You think it is however you spin it, which is ironic because I am sure you doubt any history presented by those you doubt, but believe all history presented by those you relate (see Hamas). The original intent of the First Amendment is not as you or the Court has made it. And, history supports my comment. Not a bunch of “conservatives” flaunting the constitution, but Americans being Americans.

The founding document of this country defines rights afforded all by God. You aligning with Jefferson on that? Jefferson also wrote a science book that you don’t believe, but he had an opinion about separation that you think defines an amendment that does not share his opinion, by its very language. Go figure.

MAGA eating their own over lack of purity:

"Now the Wisconsin Elections Commission has to determine whether Republican Assembly Leader Robin Vos will face a recall election based on signatures gathered by . . . other Republicans.

The commission has until June 28 to rule on whether Mr. Vos’s critics have gathered enough signatures to force a recall. An earlier recall attempt failed in April after falling short of the 6,850 signature threshold, but revenge is a Trumpworld staple. The plan is to force the Assembly Speaker to face a recall election only months before his normal election race in November.

You can’t get much politically dumber than this. The recall effort is the brainchild of Trump supporters, including former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman, who are upset with Mr. Vos for not decertifying Joe Biden’s 2020 election victory in Wisconsin, and for refusing to oust state election official Meagan Wolfe. Mr. Trump lost the state by some 20,000 votes while running behind down-ballot Republicans."

"Rational forces are not at work here. Mr. Vos hired Mr. Gableman in 2021 to lead an investigation into the 2020 results, which found no wrongdoing but racked up more than $1 million in legal bills for taxpayers. Mr. Vos said Mr. Gableman’s investigation had been “an embarrassment to the state” and called him “a moron.” Mr. Gableman claimed his first anti-Vos signature petition was “sabotaged.”

The real victims in this fiasco are Wisconsin voters who have to watch state GOP leaders burn resources attacking each other. Mr. Vos’s time is occupied fending off a pointless revenge play instead of raising money for other Republicans now drawn into unfavorable districts by the new maps.

Even if the anti-Vos signatures are approved, the recall would be held at the tail end of Mr. Vos’s current term. He is likely to be re-elected in November regardless, but other Republicans may not be so lucky."

The reason the schools are declining is because of what society is doing to the teachers. The constant bashing, trashing and withholding of a competitive wage for the education level required is decimating the talent pool.
Teachers are the backbone of every school. They are the difference makers...not government programs or the latest/greatest state mandate.
The reason schools are declining is that the talent pool is drying up.
Higher turnover, lowered teaching requirements, disrespect from society, fewer applicants, weaker teacher training, legacy teaching families drying up, death of the pension etc is why.
Same thing is happening to police departments in larger cities. Society has villainized that profession as well for different reasons.
All of which cries out for competition. Vote for the amendment if you want better outcomes for our children and teachers.

Oh yes everyone that doesn't say Trump is the savior is globalist shill. You gotta be just brainwashed into think it was Trump or bust like the Q loons. Now I guess it really is Trump or bust but it didn't need to be that way.

Check any poll Haley while I might not like her would win So would Scott. Rallys dont win elections genius they're a bunch of people that think alike and Trump had alot of charisma and he's a showman that's his wheelhouse and he's good at it. Vance is no slouch speaking either.

Trump is not a leader he's a narcissistic showman who spends most of the time either Patti g himself on the back or doing slap fights with his pet names n such.

I'm voting for the POS because there's no other choice. It's just sad there is no other choice.
Excellent post.

Lol, comical. You’re not voting Trump . You’re just another convenient VHCat “conservative” who argues with America First supporters on this board. Anyone who claims their conservative while arguing and down grading the conservative majority is no conservative.

You’re a Biden supporter
You're an F-ing joke. Of course we argue with the non-conservative MAGA groupies here. Net (get that?), not being MAGA is the way to be conservative.

False. Those workers do not have a place to work and make money without the owner who spends a lot of his/her money that is in many instances borrowed to start a business. You don't take the risk; you don't get a bigger piece of the pie.

Typical entitlement take by you.

Warrior, your understanding of risk and return would benefit a large segment of bank loan officers who don’t have near the understanding that you do.

Risk and return are related because generally, the more risk you take with an investment, the higher the potential return. But, taking more risk also means more potential for loss.

Factors that influence risk and return include the type, quality, and duration of the investment, the market conditions, and the investor's behavior. For example, if you invest in a company with a strong track record, your risk might be lower, but so might your return. On the other hand, if you invest in a new company with an unproven track record, you could make a lot of money if the company succeeds, but you also risk losing your entire investment if the company fails.

Vegas odds of Biden winning these states:

TX: +500
FL: +500
NC: +185
NV: +145
GA: +140
AZ: +125
WI: +110
PA: -100
MI: -145
NM: -420
MN: -475
VA: -550
NH: -625
ME: -640
NJ: -3400

Think as of now, pretty accurate.

Vegas odds of Biden winning these states:

TX: +500
FL: +500
NC: +185
NV: +145
GA: +140
AZ: +125
WI: +110
PA: -100

MI: -145
NM: -420
MN: -475
VA: -550
NH: -625
ME: -640
NJ: -3400

Think as of now, pretty accurate.
Those are the ones that matter. The bold pluses would give Trump about 278 EV's assuming rest of 2020 stays fixed. RCP gives Trump all of the bold, but I believe bettors.

NC (my home state) makes me nervous.

Do I THINK it goes Trump? Yep.

Too close for comfort? Absolutely.

Bad GOP gubernatorial candidate and every poll is within the margin of error for POTUS. Closer than states like NV right now.

Reactions: hmt5000

Bad GOP gubernatorial candidate and every poll is within the margin of error for POTUS. Closer than states like NV right now.
It shouldn't be close. After all, Trump endorsed Robinson.

They are not religions. Their organizations are taxed. Now if you want all religions to be taxed, we can have that conversation, but it is, in fact, a different one than the one currently at play.

And it violates the Constitution, not the law. Splitting hairs depending on the context, but it is a much higher standard so worth pointing out.
LGBTQ is a taxable organization and not just a bunch of letters identifying a movement?
And if there is an LGBTQ organization to donate to that has a specific flag, along with BLM, are they not a 501c3 and thus not taxed? If not their organizers are stupid.

Reactions: Lost In FL

Robinson is not a bad candidate. He speaks honestly and with common sense. He’s just painted poorly by the media in every way because of his affiliation with Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT