POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got home from a Juneteenth celebration. Wishing you all nothing but the best on this day we remember the passing of the most holy George Floyd.
hope you didn’t catch any lead

A living wage is the reasoning and basis for the minimum wage itself. That’s when and why it was passed. Claiming it’s anything else, that those jobs are only for experience, or teenagers, or whatever, is a complete fabrication with no basis in reality or history. FDR and his party invented the minimum wage and passed it. His description of it is seminal, not just one opinion among many.
GQfDVIQXoAA3Srl

hope you didn’t catch any lead

Please add following:

mayorkas pos

Trump is a populist. The fact you haven't picked up on that yet is hilarious. He's only said it 20 times and had 100's of people make that point. He is conservative on the stuff that attracts the most people and helps the country the most. He's moderate on the stuff that attracts the most people or helps the country the most.

The fact he got more stuff done in his first 2 years than GW bush got done in 8 should be enough for a guy like you but you'd rather be lied to and ignored than to actually get some positive stuff done.
No sh!t. That's what I've been saying. He's not conservative - why I don't much care for him. It does not help the country the most by spending wildly as he did in his first term. I see no evidence that would change. Is it better than Biden? Some, not a lot. Trying to overturn a valid election result - bs to me. Being moderate to attract people isn't for me. Who am I being lied to that you're not being lied to?

Looks like the Court may have approved expanded tax powers for Congress this morning. Need to read the opinion.

Quick skim, looks like the Court claims they punted on deciding the realization issue (which is very important given the rumblings about a wealth tax from democrats), and said the income is in fact realized by the corporation and attributed to the shareholders. Thomas tells them they’re wrong. He’s right.

It’s annoying to continuously watch the Roberts Court twist themselves in pretzels to get their preferred policy outcomes that always result in more taxes.

The language is important, but it doesn't specify a conviction for insurrection. Link it if you claim it does. Or I'll just head you off and link it myself:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof." (My bold.)
Meanwhile, back in the real world, seat growing hot for good old Bob.

She is a racist looking to redefine what it means so it's not her.

But it is her. She's also brainwashed and/or low intelligence, incapable of independent critical thinking. She's the one who urgently needs to unlearn something.
What is funny is this is just the latest 'look how completely I've avoided any hint of self awareness' example. Is it not 100% accurate to state that automatically correlating the words 'thug' and 'dangerous' to a black individual is, in fact, racist? There are gang members from all races, not just black, who would definitely fit the definition of 'thug' but, no, it ALWAYS refers only to black people, you racist SOBs - so says this nincompoop, racist woman. Only black people are 'dangerous'? Stupidity is the new pandemic among the Far Left, evidently.

And, judging by the actions and words of several prominent black entertainers, are they not racist for using the n-word and words like 'ho', 'bitches', etc.? Have you listened to the lyrics (and I use that term very loosely) of popular hip hop/rap songs - have there been any more racist songs than some of those? Jesse Jackson spewed virulently anti-Semitic remarks several years ago and no 'racist' label for him. Double standard, anyone?

Jesse Jackson spewed virulently anti-Semitic remarks several years ago and no 'racist' label for him.
Wasn't it Jesse who years ago said that if you are a minority...then you can't be racist? Only if you are in the majority (white) can you be racist.
Wonder how that thinking will change when/if caucasians become the minority.

Y’all are brainwashed. Palestinians, including Hamas, want freedom, not genocide. Your sectarian bloodlust is a product of your own delusions and fantasies. Muslims, Jews, and Christians lived side by side for millennia there before the Nakba. They are not just trying to kill each other for the sake of it. Geopolitics is never as simple as good guys and bad guys.

Y’all are brainwashed. And then you double down to prove it.

Yeah, the document from '88 is full of religious nonsense. And what does the 2017 Hamas charter say? They moderated of their own accord, even while under occupation. It's intentionally disingenuous to just act like it never happened.

Yeah, there is no need to believe their original intentions, but rather we should believe their manipulation of fools so when they rape, behead, bomb, bake, murder, kidnap Jews, the fools can argue Hamas just wants peace. 🤦‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT