POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, I just thoight you were gloating the MAGA guy Good was losing his primary, because of MAGA.

But then you say he supported DeSantis, so which is it?

He losing because he is MAGA, or because he left MAGA?

(Yes, I know how absurd it sounds written out, thus why I'm mocking NetCat)
He’s gloating because the MAGA guy might lose the general to the D after using the MAGA endorsement to prevail in the primary. Good was @vhcat70's guy who endorsed DeSantis and looks like just got beat in the primary by the MAGA guy. Race still too close to call definitively but McGuire is ahead with just a few votes left to count.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Those damn Republicans! Dems need to make sure they have plenty of blank ballots in November. They have to keep the old man going...
I just can't believe I live in a country where the majority of the media engages in blatant propaganda to try and sway political elections while shamelessly saying the other side is doing it. Today's liberal is pure grime.

Gender identity and sexual orientation are protected by sex discrimination as outlined in Bostock v Clayton County. I linked this yesterday, did you not read it or just too dull to remember?
GQZI8QlaIAM8ahK

Wait, I just thoight you were gloating the MAGA guy Good was losing his primary, because of MAGA.

But then you say he supported DeSantis, so which is it?

He losing because he is MAGA, or because he left MAGA?

(Yes, I know how absurd it sounds written out, thus why I'm mocking NetCat)
He is a good guy because he's conservative. That's "which is it" he is. Net, since MAGA members voted him out, I take they think he's too conservative.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Well, the cats had a great run. Our pitchers just could not get it done.
Prime problem, but there were other issues at the end. D let P's down last two games. The hitting went to hell, particularly Wally. It was like the glue & tape holding them together broke loose. NTL, best UK season ever. Great job by CNM. I'm happy I got to go & see in-person UK's only CWS appearance & win ever. Here's hoping it's far from the last. And before I die, LOL.

Reactions: ukalum1988
False. Good had the temerity to grievously offend Trump by endorsing the true conservative, DeSantis. This was nothing but revenge for that by Trump. He cares less about policy, just requires that you to bow down before him - the standard behavior of MAGA here & by those at those so repetitive rallies.
Good drew McCarthy’s ire as is one of eight Republicans who voted to oust him last year. McGuire vastly outspent Good on the airwaves and outside groups aligned with McCarthy also outspent the Virginia congressman’s allies, according to the ad tracking firm AdImpact.

“This is the Kevin McCarthy revenge tour,” Good told NBC News on Friday at an event in Goochland, Va.

It’s no wonder you like McCarthy so much. He’s just like Mitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost In FL
Step-daughter lives in Seattle. Not city proper but just north. Don't have all the particulars, but....her house is tied in somehow with 3 others in the sewer line. Many, many houses in this neighborhood so I don't get how the 4 are all tied together. I guess sewage is backing in one of the houses down a hill. City came out and checked everything out. Will have to replace sewer lines for all. In yards..under driveway...and in the STREET. Homeowners have to pay for ALL of it. Something like 50K+ for redoing the lines in the street and repaving. Old pipes made out of clay. I can see if you have to replace pipe(s) in your own property....but the STREET?

i did not know that. i guess i’ll have to erase some words from my dictionary

Why is she using "white language"? LMAO. These people are race-baiting clowns and should be minimized in a thinking society.

Newsflash ... the only people that see "race" in everything, including common, ordinary language, are racists. Like this woman.

Step-daughter lives in Seattle. Not city proper but just north. Don't have all the particulars, but....her house is tied in somehow with 3 others in the sewer line. Many, many houses in this neighborhood so I don't get how the 4 are all tied together. I guess sewage is backing in one of the houses down a hill. City came out and checked everything out. Will have to replace sewer lines for all. In yards..under driveway...and in the STREET. Homeowners have to pay for ALL of it. Something like 50K+ for redoing the lines in the street and repaving. Old pipes made out of clay. I can see if you have to replace pipe(s) in your own property....but the STREET?
Wow. I'm assuming the sewer main is in the street and your daughter is having to pay to the tie-in location there. I mean if she just put in new line to the edge of the street, how does that get her line to the main?

Typical democrats…

It’s a stupid plan
The workers don’t want it
The businesses don’t want it
Consumers probably don’t want to suffer the impact

But politicians feel they need to meddle.

Climate change! Don't forget climate change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT