How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If deep fakes become a routine thing in politics, here is how it will play out:

A deep fake that hurts a Republican will be played non-stop by the media even if they know it is fake. They will air it constantly and if proven fake doubtful they will offer a correction. They will just shamelessly move on to the next lie.

Any video that really hurts a Democrat, true or false, will instantly be labeled a deep fake, just like any bad story about a Dem for the last few years has instantly been labeled Russian disinformation.

The country has become ungovernable so a character like DT is the perfect antidote. He's either the end or the beginning. But he won't be more of the same.
GQLIDmyaYAAjCyi

George Orwell — 'The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.'
You must be talking about Cult45.
Let me get this straight. If a football player kneels before an American flag during the National Anthem....he is an unpatriotic POS.
But if a Supreme Court Justice and other MAGA freaks fly their flag upside down....they are just expressing freedom of speech.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Let me get this straight. If a football player kneels before an American flag during the National Anthem....he is an unpatriotic POS.
But if a Supreme Court Justice and other MAGA freaks fly their flag upside down....they are just expressing freedom of speech.
It’s all Freedom of speech. That doesn’t mean it has no repercussions. The football player who kneels, if a mediocre player, may lose his job if management thinks he isn’t worth the trouble. The Supreme Court Justice can be removed if it can be proven his ideology affects his interpretation of the constitution. Your guys I’m sure will give that a try. Or they may just whack him like they did Scalia.

Last edited:
Half my friends are line cooks. I've worked in more than a handful of different restaurants; from fast food to casual to high end. I'd put my cooking up against yours any day of the week. You're as pompous on this topic as you are any other.

Speaking of pompous. My friends are line cooks, I can cook too!

🤣🤣🤣

Because you're just being pedantic. No one is going to eat those however-week-old brown burgers he's using for a photo op. The critique was about how bad of a cook he was, and he isn't cooking. He's just pandering like a moron. Diss him for that, who knows what type of cook he is. (I bet he is terrible though honestly and always eats out.)

Dude, again, the burner is on. If that idiot cooked the dogs, moved them over, put the burgers on with the lid closed, they would look exactly like they did. Have you ever grilled?

Why do you keep insisting he wasn't cooking?

Meat over flame = cooking meat, moron.

That's some actual science Sam is always babbling about.

Yeah, the document from '88 is full of religious nonsense. And what does the 2017 Hamas charter say? They moderated of their own accord, even while under occupation. It's intentionally disingenuous to just act like it never happened.

Kind of like when those kkk guys take off the mask and go sit in the senate, like Byrd?

Like that?

Reactions: WTF Cat

It’s all Freedom of speech. That doesn’t mean it has no repercussions. The football player who kneels, if a mediocre player, may lose his job if management thinks he isn’t worth the trouble. The Supreme Court Justice can be removed if it can be proven his ideology affects his interpretation of the constitution. Your guys I’m sure will give that a try. Or they may just whack him like they did Scalia.
Tinfoil hat here but the scalia murder, yes I said murder, is where this crazy turn really started. Hillary and the dnc really thought they had 2016 locked up and sealed.

Rbg was going to step down, one retired. All after scalia's unfortunate heart attack. If Obama got merrick thru and Hillary got those other 2 picks and the court would have taken a violent activist's shift hard to left. Imagine where we would be if we had a Hillary Obama Supreme Court majority making these landmark decisions of the last several yrs. Not to mention 1a and 2a would be torched.

Yes. Legislating in a democratic process is extremely preferable to riding around lynching black people. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Is that when the dems and Republicans switched sides, all at once?

And the Republicans became the racists? 🤣

What year was that again?

Reactions: JumperJack
Is that when the dems and Republicans switched sides, all at once?

And the Republicans became the racists? 🤣

What year was that again?
1964. When LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. Prophetically telling an aide, “I think we may have lost the South for your lifetime – and mine.”

1960_large.png

1964_large.png

What's the point in enjoying a Nativity scene if there is a shrine to Satan right next to it? Just keep it on private property and it's never an issue.
Otherwise it can become a big, hot mess.

GQO6TpdWMAAtZHY

I agree in essence....but a football player is not making legal decisions that impact millions of people. Alito is.
A football player's job performance and his political beliefs have very little, if anything, to do with one another.
A Supreme Court Justice is supposed to make decisions based on precedent and Constitutional law...not based on biased political ideology. Alito can't even pretend to be doing that anymore.
This court is a hot mess.

I agree in essence....but a football player is not making legal decisions that impact millions of people. Alito is.
A football player's job performance and his political beliefs have very little, if anything, to do with one another.
A Supreme Court Justice is supposed to make decisions based on precedent and Constitutional law...not based on biased political ideology. Alito can't even pretend to be doing that anymore.

Specifically which cases do you think Alito was taking a position based on political ideology, not law? Thankfully, Court decisions come with detailed opinions and citations, so it should be easy for you to explain your position.

Fire hoses and dogs

Personal accountability of some sort. If everyone involved went to jail, situations like this would quickly end. Instead they all get to make a video and look cool on socials. Noone in that clip had the least bit of concern about any repercussions because they are repeatedly told there are none.

Reactions: TexKat and blubo

A deep fake that hurts a Republican will be played non-stop by the media even if they know it is fake. They will air it constantly and if proven fake doubtful they will offer a correction. They will just shamelessly move on to the next lie.

Any video that really hurts a Democrat, true or false, will instantly be labeled a deep fake, just like any bad story about a Dem for the last few years has instantly been labeled Russian disinformation.

10000000000%

Its incredibly disturbing white house officially say the Biden dementia videos are deep fakes. The white house prese secretary job always spun. That was just understood. Never though was it a position of outright lying like now.

If Facebook, YouTube, etc had any integrity, they would censor that speech as disinformation. They do it for other stuff. Of course we all know they really just do it when its anything that hurts dems no matter if its real or not.

Twitter is the real x factor (no pun intended). This will be the first presidential election cycle (maybe first cycle at all) with Twitter not being a political propaganda tool. Maybe that will make enough difference.

Do you think Sotomayor and Kagan make decisions based purely on constitutional law? Brown Jackson won’t even define what a woman is for gods sake.

Here is the real cult members...corrie bush claims she has healing powers! Lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT