POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least around a quarter of Trump supporters would not support Vivek because of no other reason than who he is. Indian ethnicity and Hindu religion. Guaranteed. The MAGA movement cannot be handed to him for solely that reason, he is not a white Christian. More Trump voters than that would peel off for other reasons, like you mention, but straight up no one with 'foreign' associations for people can lead y'all's rightwing populist thing.
GPgWh6WaUAAn53h

You are. Easy.

Death cult. The funeral was tough ... and I still blame people like you 100%.
But you aren't in a cult...and not out to force others to believe as you right?
Get that Pride flag outta the classroom but you better put this up.
Who's indoctrinating who now?
Piss on the Constitution right?
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"

jeeezus. just one more reason i don’t fly

I just laugh and shake my head anymore.

Ooops, I said "head"^^^. I'm sorry if that offended someone.........not really.

Specifically which cases do you think Alito was taking a position based on political ideology, not law? Thankfully, Court decisions come with detailed opinions and citations, so it should be easy for you to explain your position.
SamDumGamje thinks he knows it all about everything. This guy can't teach his way out of a wet paper bag and he doesn't even know what year Reagan took office. But he can tell you all about Alito and his decisionmaking. LOL

Typical democrats…

It’s a stupid plan
The workers don’t want it
The businesses don’t want it
Consumers probably don’t want to suffer the impact

But politicians feel they need to meddle.

I do not need to tell you this, Bill, but they are going after that sweet, unreported tax money.

I am waiting for my personal tin-foil hat theory to drop.

The government shutting down future Roth IRA and Roth 401K contributions.

In my opinion, there is far too much money out of their reach, at least in their minds.

If I’m Trump, I let him sit and I stand the whole time, and continuously point out Biden is mentally incompetent and too weak to stand. Which will undoubtedly cause that old mentally incompetent fool to try and stand up and show how tough he is.
I would say this:

I'll agree to let him sit, but it MUST be in a wheelchair and he MUST wear a beanie with a propeller.

Look out, it's June 19th and there is a 40 mph tropical storm that is about to PLOW into the Texas coastline. TWC better get Jim Cantori on the scene.
Back when I got married, I had no idea Biden would make my anniversary a holiday.

Lucky for me, I guess.

I do not need to tell you this, Bill, but they are going after that sweet, unreported tax money.

I am waiting for my personal tin-foil hat theory to drop.

The government shutting down future Roth IRA and Roth 401K contributions.

In my opinion, there is far too much money out of their reach, at least in their minds.
They may not necessarily shut down contributions to Roth IRAs, but rest assured they will find new, creative ways to capture tax revenue from those retirement saving vehicles as more and more people who have invested in them for long periods of time begin to retire and take distributions from those accounts.

THat was hilarious.

The right is so much funnier than the left it's ridiculous.

Of all the things I never saw coming with what's become of modern politics, that one might be the most surprising.
The left never laugh at anything that isn't a laugh track telling them to do so for colbert or Whoopi.

Otherwise they are just angry at everything. But not mentally ill?

I just laugh and shake my head anymore.

Ooops, I said "head"^^^. I'm sorry if that offended someone.........not really.
I taught flight operations ground school for Comair for about 11 years.

Even in the early 2000s, we were not supposed to use Cockpit; it was the Flight Deck.

It became a big deal even then. lol

SamDumGamje thinks he knows it all about everything. This guy can't teach his way out of a wet paper bag and he doesn't even know what year Reagan took office. But he can tell you all about Alito and his decisionmaking. LOL

I actually love when someone asks the Village Idiot to defend something stupid he just beats with total authority, amd he completely ignores it, like the query was never made, and just posts 'facts, not memes'.

Step-daughter lives in Seattle. Not city proper but just north. Don't have all the particulars, but....her house is tied in somehow with 3 others in the sewer line. Many, many houses in this neighborhood so I don't get how the 4 are all tied together. I guess sewage is backing in one of the houses down a hill. City came out and checked everything out. Will have to replace sewer lines for all. In yards..under driveway...and in the STREET. Homeowners have to pay for ALL of it. Something like 50K+ for redoing the lines in the street and repaving. Old pipes made out of clay. I can see if you have to replace pipe(s) in your own property....but the STREET?
I remember MSD doing something similar in Louisville but impacted a large part of the city. They replaced or installed new sewer lines in a number of neighborhoods and basically forced the homeowners to foot the bill every homeowner had to shell out or get a loan for something like $6K or more depending on the size of your property. Glad I moved out of the county before they got to my neighborhood.

Worthless excuse. What this shows is MAGA isn't conservative at all, but a Trump-only faction/movement/groupie set. No one else matters.

Will be very interesting to see where MAGA goes after Trump. I'll stay a conservative - which apparently is what rino means now.
Trump is a populist. The fact you haven't picked up on that yet is hilarious. He's only said it 20 times and had 100's of people make that point. He is conservative on the stuff that attracts the most people and helps the country the most. He's moderate on the stuff that attracts the most people or helps the country the most.

The fact he got more stuff done in his first 2 years than GW bush got done in 8 should be enough for a guy like you but you'd rather be lied to and ignored than to actually get some positive stuff done.

Dem staffer brags about getting his student debt paid for. "Elections matter" he says.

Apparently beers matter too, that loan would have probably already been paid off if he wasn't drinking a case a night.

The worst is this loser owed 8250 for 14 years and didn't pay it off. That's like 48 bucks a month.

And got hired by an Ohio congresswoman.

Imagine being this idiotic to tweet this out, like a win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT