• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wut.gif
Holy Jesus.....WTF?
Y’all are brainwashed. Palestinians, including Hamas, want freedom, not genocide. Your sectarian bloodlust is a product of your own delusions and fantasies. Muslims, Jews, and Christians lived side by side for millennia there before the Nakba. They are not just trying to kill each other for the sake of it. Geopolitics is never as simple as good guys and bad guys.

Y’all are brainwashed. Palestinians, including Hamas, want freedom, not genocide. Your sectarian bloodlust is a product of your own delusions and fantasies. Muslims, Jews, and Christians lived side by side for millennia there before the Nakba. They are not just trying to kill each other for the sake of it. Geopolitics is never as simple as good guys and bad guys.
........except of course when it is Putin. Then it is clearly black and white.

Grill marks are just for appearance, not flavor. Flash, not substance. Predictable, coming from you.
If you knew anything about culinary arts...as I do...you eat with your eyes first. Appearance and texture. That is why things are "plated" and not just tossed on the plate willynilly. And grill marks also serve to caramelize veggies, bringing out the sugars.

The cross hatch is searing for appearance. Certainly nothing wrong searing the entire surface if you can do so in a way to not overcook the meat. That is why I sous vide.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
They just keep lying.
Retail sales were reported today: but that's not important. What's important are the REVISIONS (ie, correcting last month's lies).

Headline -original reporting 0%, now revised down .20%

Ex Autos -original -.10, revised down -.30%

Control Group -original -.30, revised down -.50%

THEY LIE TO US EVERY MONTH

vhcat isn't going to believe this because it goes against his reality.
What reality is that? U certainly dont know mine as u and others here think. Y'all ain't smart enough. I've never understood for decades why blacks voted so heavily for Dims. My guess is they collectively weren't as educated as today.

You are the one who is brainwashed if you are equating Hamas with Palestinians in general. Hamas' intent is to drive all Jews out of the middle east. You call that "wanting freedom". Anyone else would call that wanting genocide.

........except of course when it is Putin. Then it is clearly black and white.
Putin is following his geopolitical interest just like America would be and is/does. I stated exactly that at the beginning of the war and outlined what those were/are.

They just keep lying.
Retail sales were reported today: but that's not important. What's important are the REVISIONS (ie, correcting last month's lies).

I have worked for the gov both in the military and as a civilian. You can trust the individuals you work with according to how well you know them. If you trust the gov as an entity, you (generic you, not you personally) are a fool.

They just keep lying.

Yep. Await a whopper at the beginning of Nov.

Reactions: screwduke1
Putin is following his geopolitical interest just like America would be and is/does. I stated exactly that at the beginning of the war and outlined what those were/are.
You love to dance to every side of an issue, such as Russia evil, with whatever issue you are arguing. Most recently, Putin's lawyer for his oligarchs....bad because Putin is bad. Now Putin is simply adjusting to his own nations geo-pol reality....as we do.

Which is it? He is evil, when Trump can be tarnished with him somehow....or he is simply interested in doing the right thing for his own people.

Reactions: Catman100
If you knew anything about culinary arts...as I do...you eat with your eyes first. Appearance and texture. That is why things are "plated" and not just tossed on the plate willynilly. And grill marks also serve to caramelize veggies, bringing out the sugars.

The cross hatch is searing for appearance. Certainly nothing wrong searing the entire surface if you can do so in a way to not overcook the meat. That is why I sous vide.
Yeah duh. Exactly what I already said. Uniform crust > grill marks or cross hatching. Sous vide or reverse sear for correct temps edge-to-edge and then develop crust as quick as possible. You're talking about basic cooking like you're some high artist.

You are the one who is brainwashed if you are equating Hamas with Palestinians in general. Hamas' intent is to drive all Jews out of the middle east. You call that "wanting freedom". Anyone else would call that wanting genocide.
No it isn't. Hamas's goal is freedom for Palestine and Palestinians. I disagree with their methods of attaining those goals. But lying to yourself about the conflict doesn't help anyone. Israel is doing far more genocide than Hamas. Do you seriously think Hamas is on a genocidal mission to kill all Jews? Some individual crazies are fighting a religious war in that way. On both sides. But if you're talking state-sanctioned, official policy then Israel is far more genocidal than Hamas.

Yeah duh. Exactly what I already said. Uniform crust > grill marks or cross hatching. Sous vide or reverse sear for correct temps edge-to-edge and then develop crust as quick as possible. You're talking about basic cooking like you're some high artist.
I kind of am. Do you own a restaurant too? Have you actually received culinary training at a real culinary institute? I have. I am not a chef however nor bakery/pastry.

• Haha
Yeah, I'm sure they'd be just fine living alongside them provided they converted to their brand of radical islam. Otherwise, off with their heads.
You know there is a significant Christian community in Palestine right? Greek Orthodox, Coptic Christians, all sorts of faiths and churches. In Gaza and the West Bank.

I kind of am. Do you own a restaurant too? Have you actually received culinary training at a real culinary institute? I have. I am not a chef however nor bakery/pastry.
Half my friends are line cooks. I've worked in more than a handful of different restaurants; from fast food to casual to high end. I'd put my cooking up against yours any day of the week. You're as pompous on this topic as you are any other.

No it isn't. Hamas's goal is freedom for Palestine and Palestinians. I disagree with their methods of attaining those goals. But lying to yourself about the conflict doesn't help anyone. Israel is doing far more genocide than Hamas. Do you seriously think Hamas is on a genocidal mission to kill all Jews? Some individual crazies are fighting a religious war in that way. On both sides. But if you're talking state-sanctioned, official policy then Israel is far more genocidal than Hamas.
Wow. You are clearly an anti-Semite and pro genocidal. Do you hate all Jews while tolerating those in the media and those who self-loath while pushing a Communist agenda? Like Soros.

Reactions: trueblujr2
You love to dance to every side of an issue, such as Russia evil, with whatever issue you are arguing. Most recently, Putin's lawyer for his oligarchs....bad because Putin is bad. Now Putin is simply adjusting to his own nations geo-pol reality....as we do.

Which is it? He is evil, when Trump can be tarnished with him somehow....or he is simply interested in doing the right thing for his own people.
Are you dumb? It's obviously both. He's invading a sovereign nation and killing people. For his nation's own geopolitical interest. Both evil and doing what he considers the right thing for his people. Just like things America does. Is the hangup here because you don't consider America evil? Putin did not invade Ukraine because he is evil. He invaded because it benefits him. He is evil for invading.

Wow. You are clearly an anti-Semite and pro genocidal. Do you hate all Jews while tolerating those in the media and those who self-loath while pushing a Communist agenda? Like Soros.
I hate racist apartheid nation-states. As do many Jews who follow Jewish values. They've seen firsthand the oppression and violence they lead to.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Half my friends are line cooks. I've worked in more than a handful of different restaurants; from fast food to casual to high end. I'd put my cooking up against yours any day of the week. You're as pompous on this topic as you are any other.
Coming from Pompy McPompus I take that as a compliment. And you would lose. For example, I am about to pick up half a lamb that I had my Muslim friend slaughter for me...Halal of course. I do not want it to suffer. He tells me I should try goat which he says he prefers. I have some wonderful meals planned for the lamb. I make a wonderful chop and lamb burgers....glorious.

Coming from Pompy McPompus I take that as a compliment. And you would lose. For example, I am about to pick up half a lamb that I had my Muslim friend slaughter for me...Halal of course. I do not want it to suffer. He tells me I should try goat which he says he prefers. I have some wonderful meals planned for the lamb. I make a wonderful chop and lamb burgers....glorious.
Goat has more flavor, which is good for who those enjoy game but not those who don't. The Indian spice palette compliments it well as they don't use beef or pork for Hindus and Muslims, respectively. I generally prefer it to the Mediterranean pairings for goat, but to each his own.

Goat has more flavor, which is good for who those enjoy game but not those who don't. The Indian spice palette compliments it well as they don't use beef or pork for Hindus and Muslims, respectively. I generally prefer it to the Mediterranean pairings for goat, but to each his own.
I believe that goat is the most eaten meat on the planet. I heard that somewhere.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Theres no way, noooo way, a rational man (unless transgender) can tell me we're better off NOW vs pre-covid when Trump was in office.

-illegals pouring over at record numbers with no efforts to stop.

-Russian battle ships launching practice missiles off southern Florida.

-Ridiculous inflation

-Out of control housing market

-Gas prices through the roof (although naturally theyre coming down due to election nearing)

-Ukraine's endless war

-A president that cant speak more than 3 sentences without getting lost.

-Brink of WW3

-Jews unable to attend class due to Palestinians not allowing them to enter.

Theres no way, nooo way, a person can tell me we're better off with another 4 years of this.

Well, clearly it's way above shumers competence levels. You think.that idiot could start a lawn mower?

Why did you never respond to the query about whether the gas burner being on and meat on the grill over it is therefore cooking, which you denied was happening?

Reactions: SDC888
Well, clearly it's way above shumers competence levels. You think.that idiot could start a lawn mower?

Why did you never respond to the query about whether the gas burner being on and meat on the grill over it is therefore cooking, which you denied was happening?

Not that I think Trump could either, preemptively answering your retort.

Theres no way, noooo way, a rational man (unless transgender) can tell me we're better off NOW vs pre-covid when Trump was in office.

-illegals pouring over at record numbers with no efforts to stop.

-Russian battle ships launching practice missiles off southern Florida.

-Ridiculous inflation

-Out of control housing market

-Gas prices through the roof (although naturally theyre coming down due to election nearing)

-Ukraine's endless war

-A president that cant speak more than 3 sentences without getting lost.

-Brink of WW3

-Jews unable to attend class due to Palestinians not allowing them to enter.

Theres no way, nooo way, a person can tell me we're better off with another 4 years of this.
You would be shocked at how much TDS has taken the rationality out of a lot of people.
Well probably not shocked.

Because you're just being pedantic. No one is going to eat those however-week-old brown burgers he's using for a photo op. The critique was about how bad of a cook he was, and he isn't cooking. He's just pandering like a moron. Diss him for that, who knows what type of cook he is. (I bet he is terrible though honestly and always eats out.)

This “cheap” fake is a massive lie so that it’s conflated with “deep” fake by elderly and cognitively challenged.

Reactions: SDC888
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT