POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't cherry pick years dude. It's a four year term. Trump left the economy in shambles....just like Bush 1 and Bush 2.
It's always up to a Dem to pick up the pieces.
False again. You must be like Biden and on a loop of answers that have been debunked but as long as you keep repeating them, brain dead idiots will continue to believe.

Last edited:
sam,

Forget George Floyd. You have an assigned research project that you should be working on.

(and it has to be written in your own words, and properly sourced. IOW, you can't use Chat GPT's Essay Writer, because I'll be checking. This isn't Harvard...)

• Haha
Reactions: sambowieshin
Good choice, but I went with flag that had Trump flying the F-22 Raptor dogfighting the Brits at the Battle of Bunker Hill.
GP6ze84WMAAMNkr

You're the one making the argument. It is incumbent upon YOU, to provide the facts. Take all of those points, and compile data for the first 3 1/2 years of Trump's presidency, and compare them to the first 3 1/2 years of Biden's presidency. And then, come back and present them objectively. Until you do that, you can't strut around like a bantam rooster, crowing about facts.
First and last years under each. 🤣
GDP 2017 under Trump....2.3 percent growth.
GDP 2021 under Biden....U.S. gdp growth rate for 2021 was 5.95%, a 8.71% increase from 2020.

GDP growth 2020 under Trump....The US GDP growth rate in 2020 was NEGATIVE 2.77%, a 5.06% decline from 2019.

GDP growth 2023 under Biden....(GDP) increased 2.5% in 2023.

Job growth Trump...The economy LOST 2.9 million jobs during his 4 years.

Job growth Biden....15 million jobs created since he took office.

Unemployment under Trump averaged over 5 percent.

Unemployment under Biden is at 4 percent.

Facts are stubborn things.

Merrick Garland wants the citizens of this country to know that he takes contempt of Congress very seriously (just look at his record), but that; after careful consideration, and weighing the facts, he just doesn't think formal charges are warranted against himself. However, staffers say that he was hard at work yesterday, crafting a strongly worded letter of rebuke, that he plans to serve to himself later this week.

Out of respect for his family, during this difficult time; he won't be publicly addressing this situation.

False again. You must be like Biden and on a loop of answers that have been debunked but as long as you keep repeating them, brain dead idiots will continue to believe.
I have repeatedly stated the facts with sources.
You provide nothing but contradictory lies based entirely on your delusions.

First and last years under each. 🤣
GDP 2017 under Trump....2.3 percent growth.
GDP 2021 under Biden....U.S. gdp growth rate for 2021 was 5.95%, a 8.71% increase from 2020.

GDP growth 2020 under Trump....The US GDP growth rate in 2020 was NEGATIVE 2.77%, a 5.06% decline from 2019.

GDP growth 2023 under Biden....(GDP) increased 2.5% in 2023.

Job growth Trump...The economy LOST 2.9 million jobs during his 4 years.

Job growth Biden....15 million jobs created since he took office.

Unemployment under Trump averaged over 5 percent.

Unemployment under Biden is at 4 percent.

Facts are stubborn things.
If one of your students turned that in, you would give them an F. You completely ignored the parameters of the assignment.

Have fun in Summer school.

Best teacher I ever had was when I had to attend Summer School, between my 7th and 8th grade years. I was struggling with Algebra (hard to believe, right?) but this long-haired hippy, Mr. Maris was able to teach math in such a way, that it finally clicked for me, and it turned my entire perspective around on mathematics, and I never struggled with it again, for the rest of my life. All because of a fantastic, but extremely ODD teacher.

Last edited:
Anyone lumping in covid job loss is just dishonestly arguing. Same thing with any credit to Biden for job creation, especially so since it was courts and not lockdown politicians who finally ended the tyranny.

Covid itself was an obvious outlier that needs examined on its own. Trump handled it well the first few weeks then dropped the ball by not ending lockdown. Then made it exponentially worse when he started giving out money. That started a fire that bidens team gladly doused with gasoline.

All of Trump's economic success was just by getting out of the way and removing some red tape. The American economic machine is incredible and just needs politicians to get out of the way. Incredibly all of his really strategic moves were in foreign policy where most everyone assumed he would struggle.

LA is probably one of the rapidly dwindling number of locations where Democrats will still show up and donate.

update: now 38/6 with sunday night to go yet

“At least 38 people have been shot and six killed in gun violence across Chicago on Father's Day weekend, police said.”

final: 46/7

don’t hear a lot about this in the news

Science....unlike religious dogma....is ever-changing based on new information at hand. It's actually a sign of higher intelligence to periodically change your opinion on matters with the acquisition of new data.
I am comfortable with my opinion on masking. I am more conservative with my opinion on mandatory Covid vaccines using MRNA. That said, the data still favors it just not as much as advertised....Hence, my change of opinion regarding the mandates.
There is no such thing as a "covid vaccine". It was an experiment. That was the ONLY thing "science" related to it. Masks ... no. Mandatory ... no. Stay inside ... no. Masking up and staying home were the 2 worst things we could have done. Scientific fact.

I'm still waiting for you guys to name a long term study on the efficacy of the experimental gene therapy... maybe in 7 years.

Keep repeating the lie that you won and elections are rigged. Eventually fools believe it and no longer even believe in democracy.
We do not have a democracy. You "believed" the big lie.
Brainwashed and moving towards an acceptance of fascism. Scary as hell.
See previous comment
Perfect example of why Biden still has a chance at winning even though he shouldn't.
Why shouldn't Biden have "a chance at winning"? Because he sucks at his job? What about all that winning crap you post? Oh ... you're admitting you know it is bullshit. Got it.

Reactions: Marleydogg
It's for the photo. He isn't actually cooking them like that. He isn't actually cooking at all.
Pretty sure we all realize that, hence all the sarcastic remarks about his grilling prowess or lack thereof. Question is, why do the photo op in the first place and put yourself out there for such ridicule. Photo Op or not, he looks like a moron putting cheese on a raw burger patty without thinking people will notice that shit.

Pretty sure we all realize that, hence all the sarcastic remarks about his grilling prowess or lack thereof. Question is, why do the photo op in the first place and put yourself out there for such ridicule. Photo Op or not, he looks like a moron putting cheese on a raw burger patty without thinking people will notice that shit.
Indeed. The meaningful takeaway is that the left, of that ilk, have no clue about actual life. Even tasks as simple as grilling a hamburger.

THAT, while humorous etc. is frightfully illuminating...

Reactions: blubo
These people are psychotic.

Edinburgh became the latest European capital city to ban ads for aviation, SUVs and more. EDINBURGH — Last month this Scottish city — filled with medieval spires and shadowed by the looming castle on the hill said to have inspired the Harry Potter books — made a startlingly modern decision.
WEF/UN implementing their Globalist agenda one baby step at a time, hoping people won't notice until it's too late and we're living under tyranny.

Last edited:
Ummmm, May, June, and July are historically the biggest consumer spending months of the year, excepting the Christmas season (November and December), and they follow the LOWEST spending season (Winter), so yeah, spending increases once school ends (regardless of the economy)*

*(it's just that under Biden, all of that Summer stuff is way more expensive. Also, and I can't believe I'm having to say this; that consumer spending, under inflationary times, can often give the "appearance" of 'MORE" consumption (because, you know, they measure it in dollar amounts. LOL)
I thought most consumer spending happened on Saturday Nights after college football games.

• Haha
Indeed. The meaningful takeaway is that the left, of that ilk, have no clue about actual life. Even tasks as simple as grilling a hamburger.

THAT, while humorous etc. is frightfully illuminating...

For some reason I can’t grill a burger. Steak, pork chops, salmon, hot dogs, bratwurst, corn… I’m solid.

Burgers for some reason always come out terrible

If the current state of affairs is what you call “picking up the pieces,” then we are truly and properly screwed. Give me the “shambles” from Trumps term any day. I can only imagine how well off a lot of people would be right now had the pandemic not cratered the economy Trump had cranking.
Therein lies the problem. They don't want people to be "well off" or successful. They, by design, want an equally poor, and dependent upon the government, population that they can control and manipulate. Until people wake up to the real agenda, there's no saving this country.

Covid itself was an obvious outlier that needs examined on its own. Trump handled it well the first few weeks then dropped the ball by not ending lockdown. Then made it exponentially worse when he started giving out money. That started a fire that bidens team gladly doused with gasoline.
Overall, Trump effed up the Covid response but at the same time it was an unprecedented event that nobody was prepared for. I went back to my posts during that time and still agree with what I said then. He was in a no win situation. Was a re-election year and if he had not done the lockdowns (herd immunity) and a lot more people had died he would have went down as a catastrophic failure of a POTUS and easily lost the election. What he did not realize was how far Dems would take the lockdowns plus the massive mail-in vote scam and Covid Relief spending/fraud that helped create the inflation disaster that Biden injected steroids into. If he somehow wins in Nov, he needs to trust his gut this next term and anything these frauds/criminals tells him to do he needs to do the exact opposite.

For some reason I can’t grill a burger. Steak, pork chops, salmon, hot dogs, bratwurst, corn… I’m solid.

Burgers for some reason always come out terrible
Yes you can.

four patties per pound. 80/20 ground beef (never buy lean/angus burgers etc., they're terrible)

MIx the ground beef up with a generous amount of Worcestershire sauce (1 Tbsp), garlic powder (1 teaspoon), and a teaspoon of Dijon mustard) per pound of beef. Never add salt, or sprinkle anything else on, while you're grilling them

Put some effort into forming the burgers. with a 1/4 lb of meat, your burger shouldn't be any thicker than 3/8's of an inch (probaby thinner) IOW, about 4 inches in diameter (at least)

Direct heat (not blazing hot, like steaks, but charcoal that is pretty much ALL ashed over) and as soon as you see some smoke coming out of the vent, take the spatula, and slide/move them a little, so they don't stick.

Most of the cooking is done before you flip them. So like a 2 to 1 ratio (first side down, and then flip) time wise. When you crease them a little with the spatula, and the juice still has a little pink to it, but mostly clear, leave them on the grill, but move them off of the direct heat and adjust the vents way down (less air), and then, after about 5 mintues, put the cheese on, cover, and leave for 2 or so minutes.

Another thing that's good, is to add a half pound of ground Italian sausage per pound of ground beef (still making four burgers per pound of beef, they'll just be a little larger after adding 8 ounces of sausage)

People usually don't thin the patties out consistently, and use too much charcoal/too hot of a fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT