POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, chuds, not immigrants. Idiocracy was idiot rednecks outbreeding intelligent nerds. Any immigrants you know named Clevon? Here:
** Real World Alert **

Hold the GD Biden administration libel.

GMv0KdEW8AAgo4V

I don't think that in the "real private discussions" anyone is saying that Joe Biden is sharp. If they actually believed that, they wouldn't be walking him around like a cigar store Indian, and limiting his exposure.

And, they'd allow him to debate.

If Trump is as stupid as they purport, and Joe is sharp, what do they have to lose?

I don't think that in the "real private discussions" anyone is saying that Joe Biden is sharp. If they actually believed that, they wouldn't be walking him around like a cigar store Indian, and limiting his exposure.

And, they'd allow him to debate.

If Trump is as stupid as they purport, and Joe is sharp, what do they have to lose?
That's insulting to cigar store Indians.

Any business that takes food stamps, or whatever they are today, or does business with people getting welfare and Tesla selling cars with a government discount is doing the same thing. But you feel the need to criticize only me. LOL. You can't help yourself can you?
Nah. We criticize everyone who profits off of others hard work without providing a service for it. You're just the one responding to everyone over and over and pretending to be a conservative. LOL.

How does that get him any more votes? Those were voting for him already. Those shows are really about the adoration he craves so badly & receives at those, not the election.
Ugh.. You truly are amazing at not seeing anything except what you want to. He has more black support than any pub. He has increased support among Hispanics. He has gained support among the 18 to 28 age group. He has gained support from former democrats. He added greatly to his vote total from '16 to '20. And no.... everyone doesn't increase their total from one election to the next by millions of votes.

The only group he's doing worse with is women and RINO pubs. People like you prefer Biden over Trump so that you feel morally superior over being a drain on our country.

NomineeDonald TrumpHillary Clinton
PartyRepublicanDemocratic
Home stateNew YorkNew York
Running mateMike PenceTim Kaine
Electoral vote304[a]227[a]
States carried30 + ME-0220 + DC
Popular vote62,984,828[2]65,853,514[2]
Percentage46.1%48.2%

NomineeJoe BidenDonald Trump
PartyDemocraticRepublican
Home stateDelawareFlorida[c]
Running mateKamala HarrisMike Pence
Electoral vote306232
States carried25 + DC + NE-0225 + ME-02
Popular vote81,283,501[1]74,223,975[1]
Percentage51.3%46.8%

The problem wasn't Trump getting new voters... It's that Biden was getting dead voters and people voting in multiple states. VH just can't look at this and see that. It truly is amazing how his mind works.

In theory there are MANY similar ways to keep our temp in the goldilocks range like we seem to think is best. Obviously natural events like volcanic activity do the same thing. What could go wrong?
Especially since a warming Earth has always lead to increased animal population while a cooling planet has always lead to huge die offs. Why are "smart" people so got dang stupid?

NomineeDonald TrumpHillary Clinton
PartyRepublicanDemocratic
Home stateNew YorkNew York
Running mateMike PenceTim Kaine
Electoral vote304[a]227[a]
States carried30 + ME-0220 + DC
Popular vote62,984,828[2]65,853,514[2]
Percentage46.1%48.2%

NomineeJoe BidenDonald Trump
PartyDemocraticRepublican
Home stateDelawareFlorida[c]
Running mateKamala HarrisMike Pence
Electoral vote306232
States carried25 + DC + NE-0225 + ME-02
Popular vote81,283,501[1]74,223,975[1]
Percentage51.3%46.8%

The problem wasn't Trump getting new voters... It's that Biden was getting dead voters and people voting in multiple states. VH just can't look at this and see that. It truly is amazing how his mind works.
Sure. & LOL.

5000 responding to me, post #652,478: “I almost think he banged your grand daughter.”

scum should be arrested for abetting criminal activity

Actually, since they have broken the law to enter this country, they have very few constitutional rights. Why isn't this individual being charged with a conspiracy to commit immigration violations? He's obviously encouraging and instructing criminals (illegal immigrants) how to avoid prosecution. How is this action any different from the criminals posting videos on the web showing how to hotwire Hyundais and Kias?

Sure. & LOL.

5000 responding to me, post #652,478: “I almost think he banged your grand daughter.”
It truly is amazing how you can take the wrong message in every single post. LOL. I can't even imagine you having a conversation with someone in real life. Do you find that people suddenly have something important come up as you start to speak?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT