POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, my. I don't know how to link tweets, but Biden today has a new doozy of a whopper of a lie.

His 'Uncle Bozey, shot down by cannibals, etc etc.'

Was Corn Pop on scene, as well?

I'm not sure I've ever seen anything this wild, just how far gone is he, truly?

You Riden with Biden on this one, Village Idiot?

They claimed Trump was a liar.

I am willing to say that no POTUS in history has lied like Biden. People, this is what it looks like when your leader is both a dementia patient AND has no fear of being corrected by so -called media. It’s truly a banana republic in so many ways. If he wins this election I don’t see how the country makes it to 2028.

369394_image.jpg

filthy breeding ground

Last edited:

Blubo. Trump won’t win. The forces of the globalist movement has gotten too strong.

This whole illegal movement was to give social security numbers.

People illegally here have social security numbers that will be used for Biden votes.

Better prepare.. Dion recently talked Civil War. Was not banned. It’s ok if Dion preaches Civil War because apparently he is anti-American. Can’t be America First. That’s bad. Yahoo doesn’t like that.

He will get it. Not banned. But he will get his Civil War.

I’m ready.

^^^
Yep, they already stole this election too.

There’s no peaceful way out of this. Jailing the opposition, controlling the media and courts, rigging elections.

This isn’t hyperbole- it’s what they’re doing.
Resident libs, prove to us this isn’t the case. We’ve shown you tons of evidence backing up this claim. Your turn to prove it’s not the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT