• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It even got community noted.

8n7bxy.jpg
So the population of black men in the US currently is ~6%. what is the problem?

Ya never answered the question.
Will you commit to being a Mexican illegal alien's father in law via the rape of your daughter?? You ok with that? Yes or No.
Will you name him Juan Jr or just call him Lil Juan?
Well, if we are going to ask hypothetical questions, I’ll ask you one.

If you found out today that you were the product of incest/rape and the only reason you are here is abortion was illegal. You shouldn’t be here and every time she sees you, it reminds your mother of the events. What would you do?

Oh and you never asked me that question, so I did not answer.

Never said it was wrong.
But times change and it is a living, breathing document that has been amended numerous times to reflect those changing times.
Our Founding Fathers were shooting muskets in the 1700s, not AR15s.
There was no standing US army when the 2nd Amendment was written.
Times change. Technology changes.
Intelligent people recognize this and look to make life better by changing laws to meet the times.
Rigid fools cling to outdated ideology and refuse to adapt despite clear evidence that their way of doing things is failing this country.
I think we both know which group you belong to.

You said we need “common sense gun laws that weren’t written in the 1700s.” How on earth do you interpret that as anything other than saying the Constitution is wrong?

If you want to amend the constitution , do it. That’s the opposite of it being a “living, breathing document.”

The “living document” argument is an argument people make when their ideas are too stupid to be taken seriously by anyone other than radical judges.

So tell me this....If your 12 year old daughter is brutally raped by an illegal alien in the woods near your home....you are going to look her in the eye and tell her that her childhood is now done?
You are going to tell her that she is now a mother at 12 and will be giving birth to her rapist's baby whether she likes it or not?
She will no longer be able to play at the playground swings and jump off for fun....ride a bike....will need to drop out of school for a while....lose touch with her friends....possibly need to have her belly sliced open....her privates torn....and has to do this because the law says she no longer has control over her own body so she can give birth to Juan the rapist's baby.
Father. Of. The. Year.
Father In Law of Juan the Rapist. 🤢🤢
Here we go again. Only now there’s the admission that yes, the guy he wanted as POTUS has flooded the country with rapists.

What’s the answer to that? More abortions, of course.

At this point, anyone who votes for Biden wants to destroy America.

Will Trump turn things around? Maybe, maybe not.

But whether it’s through utter incompetence or intent, we know the Biden administration will continue destroying America.

Honestly though, I’m not even sure if a fiscal conservative could pull us back from the brink of financial collapse. But we know the Biden admin is going to keep its foot on the gas.

At this point, anyone who votes for Biden wants to destroy America.

Will Trump turn things around? Maybe, maybe not.

But whether it’s through utter incompetence or intent, we know the Biden administration will continue destroying America.

Honestly though, I’m not even sure if a fiscal conservative could pull us back from the brink of financial collapse. But we know the Biden admin is going to keep its foot on the gas.
It will almost be impossible for anyone to quickly fix everything that biDIM and the lib/DIMS have screwed up. Especially if we don’t also win the House and Senate. Even then it will be tough with all the rinos .

Here we go again. Only now there’s the admission that yes, the guy he wanted as POTUS has flooded the country with rapists.

What’s the answer to that? More abortions, of course.
You never answered the question. It's very simple.....
Would you force your 12 year old daughter to carry to term and have the baby of an illegal alien from Guatemala that violently raped her in a park near your house?
Yes or No??
Answer the question.
If you answer No then you are a total hypocrite.
If you answer Yes then you are now the proud grandfather of an anchor baby.

Which is it????

It will almost be impossible for anyone to quickly fix everything that biDIM and the lib/DIMS have screwed up. Especially if we don’t also win the House and Senate. Even then it will be tough with all the rinos .

Trump contributed to the problem by signing those unnecessary Covid spending bills.

If there was any shred of fiscal responsibility in Washington, they would have dialed things back immediately after. Instead, we got more wasteful spending, the inflation reduction act (lol), etc.

I don’t know if the problem can be fixed at this point, but I definitely know the Biden admin has no intention of trying.

You said we need “common sense gun laws that weren’t written in the 1700s.” How on earth do you interpret that as anything other than saying the Constitution is wrong?

If you want to amend the constitution , do it. That’s the opposite of it being a “living, breathing document.”

The “living document” argument is an argument people make when their ideas are too stupid to be taken seriously by anyone other than radical judges.
You obviously don't understand the meaning of the words you wrote.
"Amend: verb
make minor changes in (a text) in order to make it fairer, more accurate, or more up-to-date."

Well, if we are going to ask hypothetical questions, I’ll ask you one.

If you found out today that you were the product of incest/rape and the only reason you are here is abortion was illegal. You shouldn’t be here and every time she sees you, it reminds your mother of the events. What would you do?

Oh and you never asked me that question, so I did not answer.
Easy answer. I would do nothing but ask my mother whether she prefers to spend time with me or not based on that scenerio. I would respect her and her wishes.

You never answered my question.....
Would you force your 12 year old daughter to carry to term and have the baby of an illegal alien from Guatemala that violently raped her in a park near your house?
Yes or No??
Answer the question.

Easy answer. I would do nothing but ask my mother whether she prefers to spend time with me or not based on that scenerio. I would respect her and her wishes.

You never answered my question.....
Yes or No??
Answer the question.
Well,I can certainly understand why your mother prefers to not see you.

As to your hypothetical fantasy, I can’t answer without knowing what my 12 year old wants.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Specify the types of guns and prerequisites for the right to use those guns allowed under the second amendment.

So you agree the Constitution is not a living, breathing document, and the proper method by which it can be changed is through amendment?

I guess the confidence is a product of the stupidity, but could you imagine being dumb enough to think you “common sense” is somehow more well thought out than the founding document of the Inited States of America, that has stood the test of time over hundreds of years, with very limited changes? And not just dumb enough to think it, but confidently dumb enough to post it publicly?
We might be "created equal"... but adults are not "equal".

Liberals are the least intelligent demographic in this country's history, and should be treated as such.

They should be marginalized at every opportunity.

So you agree the Constitution is not a living, breathing document, and the proper method by which it can be changed is through amendment?
It is not technically that by definition in the example I am talking about but is with respect to other portions.
It is a living document overall, but can absolutely be amended to reflect modern times in specific instances.
It is not that simple.

We might be "created equal"... but adults are not "equal".

Liberals are the least intelligent demographic in this country's history, and should be treated as such.

They should be marginalized at every opportunity.
The dumb are just too dumb to know how dumb they are.

Well,I can certainly understand why your mother prefers to not see you.

As to your hypothetical fantasy, I can’t answer without knowing what my 12 year old wants.
What if she chose to not carry the rapist's baby? What would you do? This is not a crazy scenerio in this day and age?

The dumb are just too dumb to know how dumb they are.
No surprise that you are part of the problem.

It is not technically that by definition in the example I am talking about but is with respect to other portions.
It is a living document overall, but can absolutely be amended to reflect modern times in specific instances.
It is not that simple.

I think this incoherent rambling is representative of most your “arguments”.

What if she chose to not carry the rapist's baby? What would you do? This is not a crazy scenerio in this day and age?

Your weird stories and hypotheticals are absolutely crazy scenarios. Literally the weird ramblings of a crazy person.

And if we were going to label scenarios as “crazy” based on probability of happening, rather than just being pulled from the mind of a crazy person, at what level of remote chance does a scenario become “crazy”?

Your weird stories and hypotheticals are absolutely crazy scenarios. Literally the weird ramblings of a crazy person.

And if we were going to label scenarios as “crazy” based on probability of happening, rather than just being pulled from the mind of a crazy person, at what level of remote chance does a scenario become “crazy”?
Crazy is not living in reality and denying it's existence as you stick your head in the sand to make yourself feel better for supporting insane Republican laws.

Crazy is not living in reality and denying it's existence as you stick your head in the sand to make yourself feel better for supporting insane Republican laws.

I asked you what percentage of likelihood makes a scenario crazy, didn’t say it has never happened. Though you’re weirdly specific fantasy referenced a Guatemalan. Those headlines appear to reference Hondurans.

We are all well aware the policies you support are flooding the country with violent criminals. Of course those violent criminals you welcome in will commit violent crimes.

I think a good step in the right direction would be to stop allowing violent criminals to flood across our border. That’s a federal government policy and federal government issue.

Abortion laws are purely a state issue. You shouldn’t force your bloodlust for murdered babies on to citizens in states who are opposed to killing babies simply because you think your flooding of the country with illegal aliens is going to lead to more violent crime.

6% black AMERICANS in baseball. What's the percentage of Dominicans, Cubans, or Asians in MLB?
I would imagine that the BS post from ReidOut included Dominicans. They are, at least in my travels there, black or african decent. Cubans a mix. Asians? Maybe they too mirror their percentage in the population. How many are there in MLB?

Reactions: blubo and mdlUK.1
You never answered the question. It's very simple.....
Yes or No??
Answer the question.

Which is it????
I’d probably opt for her to have it and give it up for adoption.

Then hopefully my hypothetical daughter would grow up hating the liberals that got her raped.

And do I even have to point how realistic your scenario will become for thousands upon thousands of American women, all because Trump hurt your feelings?

Reactions: trueblujr2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT