POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pubs are the ones that won't pass any border laws. Dems were ready till orange man shut it down.
GLI3-YyagAAXRma

Is Benny legit? I posted his video about the plane last night. For some reason, I cannot respond to your post directly.

Not a lot of lefties posting today. Which is good news IMO.

Wonder if they are still in church repenting today, or still in a drunken stupor from celebrating last night?

Why is biden running even with trump? Wth happened? Biden continues to be incompetent than ever yet they are now neck and neck. It’s a serious question. I mean inflation is back, interest rates still high, still on the brink of ww3. Americans are so stupid to go vote based on abortion???
He’s not. The polls are sham so they can do the steal. If Trump was way ahead then the steal would be harder.

Israel isn't dumb. If support drops for it in the U.S. then it'll just form new ties to Russia and China for what it needs, which will further isolate America's geopolitical position.

Israel isn't dumb. If support drops for it in the U.S. then it'll just form new ties to Russia and China for what it needs, which will further isolate America's geopolitical position.
Whatever our position on Israel, China absolutely does not have the capabilities to be a Middle East security guarantor. To anyone. Or Saudi Arabia would've already jumped on that train years ago instead of begging us.

I'm sure the FBI is all over this. 🙄

The absolute best part of this video is, after chanting it a bunch of times, one of the leftist scum asks, 'What does it mean?'

These masked up lemmings will just sit and chant, and have no fricking idea what they are even chanting in unison.

And the leftists say 'cult45'!

Idiots. Every one of them.

The absolute best part of this video is, after chanting it a bunch of times, one of the leftist scum asks, 'What does it mean?'

These masked up lemmings will just sit and chant, and have no fricking idea what they are even chanting in unison.

And the leftists say 'cult45'!

Idiots. Every one of them.

Amusingly, I can picture Dion sitting there, masked up, but the only difference would be, he would already the term 'Marg Bar, Israel!'

Being the good anti-semite and Racist Commie Boy he is.

It's a good thing nothing of value was hit, or this could have escalated quickly.🙄 What an embarrassment this administration continues to be.

Biden tells Netanyahu tonight was a win, nothing of "value" hit in Israel, US official says.

Biden is a clown. I have no clue why Israel would even listen to him. I would just do the opposite of what Biden says or wants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT