POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

And @LOL_Man fell right in line with the below.

I made this point in the war thread many times.

Another important aspect of this is the "revenge" they get to vicariously experience through their warlust for the horrible indignation that was the Trump years, which they perceive as inflicted upon them by Russia, and it excuses their treason during that time for wanting him to fail, for doing everything they could to harm him, consequences to the country be damned.

It's an atonement.

From the article:

Census numbers forecasted that Minnesota was scheduled to lose a congressional seat, right up until “blue state” numbers miraculously shot up in contrast to the usually reliable December estimates.

The Bureau has admitted it “overcounted” Minnesota, which helps explains why DFL Chair Ken Martin giddily touted “the state with both the highest census response rate in the nation at 75.1% and the highest voter turnout in the nation.”

Understand, had Minnesota and a few other states lost the House seats they were supposed to, representation in the next Congress might have looked entirely different. After all, Republicans easily won the nationwide popular vote in the midterms but underperformed in seats gained.

Overcounted the population of eight states, all but one of which is a blue state … Minnesota, according to the original census report, would have lost a congressional seat during reapportionment if it had 26 fewer residents; the survey shows the state was overcounted by 216,971 individuals. Similarly, Rhode Island would have lost a seat if the Census Bureau had counted 19,000 fewer residents. It turns out that the state was overcounted by more than 55,000 individuals … Texas and Florida should each have received an additional seat in the House. Rhode Island and Minnesota should each have lost a congressional seat — but didn’t. Colorado was given an additional seat it didn’t deserve.
We don’t have any semblance of a fair government. Therefore, government has to go.

No. I don't live in the 14th century where ignorance, fear, and superstition rule my simple peasant life. We know things. We've progressed as a species. I could choose to live in a mud hut and throw rocks at fish to feed myself, then apply leeches to myself if I got sick. Those are all things I could do, but then I'd be an idiot that turned his back on knowledge.

We make a bargain with people that know more than we do in all our daily lives. We trust the pilot can fly the plane, we trust the doctor to do our surgery, we trust the engineers that the bridge I am driving over doesn't fall.

You can turn your back on all those people and do your own google research. Fly your own plane after a few quick YouTube videos. Pile the family in and give it a shot. Cut right into yourself after reading a couple medical books as surgery can't be that tough. Build your own stick bridge over the Grand Canyon and trot right over it with your backpack.

There are a lot of things you can "research" yourself so please, by all means, don't restrict yourself to mere vaccine science and medicine. Apply your google brilliance in everything you do. I look forward to how that turns out. Thanks!
The science of flying planes is 100 years old. The science of these shots is not even out of the emergency application phase.

How can you consider yourself enlightened, or a skeptic? You have a massive disconnect that your pride keeps you from acknowledging.

Meanwhile, “climate change” and “white supremacy” are causing an uptick in heart problems for young people.

Go it. Of 270 GOP Congress members for 2023, all but 30 max are gutless cowards per you.
Yes, I’d say that’s right. No, while Dems are undeniably corrupt, they generally adhere to their voters’ desires. Because that means more government thus more power.

Are you honestly going to defend the integrity of our generic politicians?

Good luck with that.

One of those did damage to a police car while the other was an attempt to stop our U.S. government from functioning and override our Presidential election.
One was an attack on a car while the other was an attack on our United States Capitol building that temporarily stopped the peaceful transfer of power in our Constitutional Republic.
One has happened thousands of times....One has never happened in U.S. history before DJT.
If you are unable to discern the stark difference in importance between these two completely unrelated events.... then I don't know what else to tell you.
There was no “attack”, ding dong. A riot happened.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
i3vlcgfUeQHS.jpeg

a LONG time ago when I worked at Starbucks I told a British customer to have a nice day. He rolled his eyes at me and said "typical American".

sorry for wishing you a nice day?
Yeah, I watch YouTube videos about how different countries view us and almost all of them say we smile too much. They think we are being insincere when we smile at them. I say SCREW THEM!

Yeah, I watch YouTube videos about how different countries view us and almost all of them say we smile too much. They think we are being insincere when we smile at them. I say SCREW THEM!

For the sake of fairness, there were customers that I hoped had a less than nice day. But they were few and far between

May have already been posted, we all knew Vindman was partisan lying piece of sh-t...treated heroically by the media. One good think about twitter is, these idiots don't think before they tweet something out, just like the media and prove what we already knew about them. He has basically called DeSantis a dictator and Elon Musk has been going after him...

Where's the Hollywood liberal elite showing their support for the protesters in China?

*Crickets*

Guess there are more paramount economic forces at work...

Heck, where are your average Libs?

Silent.

Why? Cause they love that lockdown tyranny stuff.

The idea of getting peoples doors welded shut, people sprayed by drones, forcefully inoculated, and arrested for not wearing masks is the closest they’ll get to heaven.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT