POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clot shot. I like how they make catchy little rhyming names because that's how we appeal to 1st graders to learn how to read or somebody to learn a brand new language. They understand their target audience. Their very message tells you what they think of Republican intelligence.

Joe and Jill went up the Hill...

Nursery rhymes are the universal language of Republicans because it has to be.
And, yet, you want to make the shot political. You cannot help but to parrot what your political leaders tell you. Why do you care, knowing what we know, if someone gets the vaccine or not? You are what you criticize.

Protests against tyranny in China and Canada met with the same response: Liberals, progressives, and media try to bury them. Corporations side with governments against the people. We are at a true hinge in history. The alliance of technology with global corporatism and communists will be the end of liberty as we have known it.

By the logic of the left, the protestors in China are Nazis, white supremacists, and anti-vaxxers. Isn’t that what their movement was called here, and in Canada?

And when you consider that, do you not shudder at how such a small group of lunatics have captured our discourse and culture?
Government picks and chooses what you can and cannot protest.

hahahaha

Fis72Z4WAAAju2f

Fis72Z5XgAEdybk

My favorite aspect of leftist midwits (evidenced here onthe catpaw abundantly by each and everyyone of them) is how they'll use flowery language and jargon in complicated explanations to portray an air of sophistication or insight, making themselves sound or appear smarter than they are.

That's not what a smart person thinks; only a complete idiot can come up with a sentence like that. A smart person realizes what something obviously is, in this case, it's fat people with a caffeine addiction who don't like coffee.

Seems risky for the Republican Party to bet their entire future on Nick Fuentes but that's clearly where the party is heading.

Will the American people accept what Nick describes as an "American Taliban" style theocracy because that video of Nick talking about women not being allowed to vote or work and all his other ideas that are obviously shared by most of the Republican party need to be shared with the American people so America knows what the Republican party is running on... Nick Fuentes style platform is what it looks like since Trump had him over on Thanksgiving to discuss the future of the Party. People say Desantis loves him. That's what I'm hearing.

• Haha
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Seems risky for the Republican Party to bet their entire future on Nick Fuentes but that's clearly where the party is heading.

Will the American people accept what Nick describes as an "American Taliban" style theocracy because that video of Nick talking about women not being allowed to vote or work and all his other ideas that are obviously shared by most of the Republican party need to be shared with the American people so America knows what the Republican party is running on... Nick Fuentes style platform is what it looks like since Trump had him over on Thanksgiving to discuss the future of the Party. People say Desantis loves him. That's what I'm hearing.
Hahahaha stupid

Ask black GOPers if the Dems care that words are violence. The Dems have been using words like “Uncle Tom,” misogynist, racist, hater, homophobe, xenophobes, etc. for years to further their agenda and stoke fear. The inconsistency and hypocrisy of the left is the one constant through all of this.

No. I don't live in the 14th century where ignorance, fear, and superstition rule my simple peasant life. We know things. We've progressed as a species. I could choose to live in a mud hut and throw rocks at fish to feed myself, then apply leeches to myself if I got sick. Those are all things I could do, but then I'd be an idiot that turned his back on knowledge.

We make a bargain with people that know more than we do in all our daily lives. We trust the pilot can fly the plane, we trust the doctor to do our surgery, we trust the engineers that the bridge I am driving over doesn't fall.

You can turn your back on all those people and do your own google research. Fly your own plane after a few quick YouTube videos. Pile the family in and give it a shot. Cut right into yourself after reading a couple medical books as surgery can't be that tough. Build your own stick bridge over the Grand Canyon and trot right over it with your backpack.

There are a lot of things you can "research" yourself so please, by all means, don't restrict yourself to mere vaccine science and medicine. Apply your google brilliance in everything you do. I look forward to how that turns out. Thanks!
Go eat some bugs, accept the brownouts, see women as men and men as women, think cloth masks stop the virus, censor the science you don’t “like”, and drink your kale smoothie.

I'm not in the risk group associated with monkey pox that's why it wasn't listed on the shots I posted I have gotten in the last 3 years. If I were then I would certainly get the shot as I'd be a fool not to. Imagine getting sick and dying of something you could have simply gotten a shot for and not had to worry about it?

Lot of laughing ignoramuses played the odds and didn't get the COVID shot and wound up dying alone begging for their family to forgive their stupidity. Oh they wanted that shot but it was too late, then. They died begging and alone. The tough guy act didn't work for some reason in the ICU? I'm sure the family that was evicted from their home and put out in the street because they lost their provider was proud of how tough they were in being too tough for a little pinprick though. They sit around in the alley with the hoboes and tell stories about how brave their dad was.
I have a close friend who has suffered greatly after getting her Covid shot. Docs have confirmed the shot as the only plausible cause for her crazy symptoms. Would you respect her for not getting another? Would you respect the young men who have suffered heart complications? How about the family of those who have died? Respect them? Or, does politics rule your world to such a degree that you can only mock those who died from Covid?

Reactions: berniecarbo
I have a close friend who has suffered greatly after getting her Covid shot. Docs have confirmed the shot as the only plausible cause for her crazy symptoms. Would you respect her for not getting another? Would you respect the young men who have suffered heart complications? How about the family of those who have died? Respect them? Or, does politics rule your world to such a degree that you can only mock those who died from Covid?
Everyone alert the CDC. Caveman has a friend that got sick so we've got it all wrong. Halt the global vaccine rollout.

People are saying Nick Fuentes is on Desantis's short list of possible VP running mates. That's what I'm hearing.

I present to you Joe Biden, a true racist, in the words of Judge Joe Brown an eyewitness to Biden & his racist views.

The amount of brainwashing being done to young dumbass college kids is nothing short of incredible. I remember Rex Chapman saying that the reason he's more popular in Kentucky than Allen Houston is because of his white privilege. He's so brainwashed that he's to dumb to realize that if he's more popular than Houston it's because he played at UK & Houston played at UK's hated rival Tennessee. I bet if there were a poll taken today that Allen Houston would be more popular in Kentucky that Rex Chapman is.

What the Republican Party is planning for the American people is truly frightening. Prominent Republican and key political advisor Nick Fuentes reportedly laid out his plans for an "American Taliban" style theocracy to which Trump reportedly said "I like this guy" at their Thanksgiving Camp David-style meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988

The View isn’t a reliable news source.

With both Donald Trump and Ron Desantis tugging at prominent Republican advisor Nick Fuentes for ideas it seems like only a matter of time before one of them picks him as a running mate. Trump's bold Thanksgiving closed door strategy session with Nick one-upped Ron's Facebook hate group he moderated but word is at any time Ron could make the move and give the nod to Nick.

Ron DeSantis Was Reportedly an Admin of Racist Facebook Page

Trump’s Latest Dinner Guest: Nick Fuentes, White Supremacist

In recent years, Mr. Fuentes, 24, has developed a high profile on the far right and forged ties with such Republican lawmakers as Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Representative Paul Gosar of Arizona, largely through his leadership of an annual white-supremacist event called the America First Political Action Conference.

The View isn’t a reliable news source.
LOL_MAN is one gullible soul. If it is negative against DeSantis or Trump he will believe it no matter the source. Even something as stupid as DeSantis does not want women to work. Just crazy nonsense but ole; LOL_MAN believes it is so because some Democrat told him to think that way.

Last edited:
Gay men love it more than anything, would be my general observation.
woke women and gay men drinking mimosas and giggling. Why they demand kids get involved is concerning. It is a probably a way to blur the gender lines in culture and, to some extent, include kids in displays of sexuality. Goofy drag show have been taking place for years without anyone too concerned. It became a problem when the left demanded kids be involved.

The press needs to put the questions to Ron Desantis: In what way are Nick Fuentes' racist views different than the ones you moderated on Facebook?

Reactions: Dionysus444
Last edited:
In the Republican version of America, pedophiles run rampant in pizza parlors, illegal aliens are stealing your jobs, rich people need more tax breaks, and American workers shouldn't be allowed to have unions because they're spoiled and paid too much. The way Republicans want to fix these things is hold 70+ investigations into Hunter Biden's laptop and have armed criminals attacking innocent pizza shops looking for imaginary kidnapped children.
I wonder what goes on in the mind of someone so ordinary and incurious?

You drone on about the people who have the curiosity to connect dots while you refuse to use any ounce of inquisitive critical thinking.

We know for a fact democrats were using known pedophilia code words in their emails. A curious mind would want to know why.

We know for a fact a billionaire connected to all our political/Hollywood elites was involved in child/sex trafficking for many years. A curious mind would want to know how.

We know for a fact many of our political/Hollywood elites participated in these actions, yet his client list has been sealed. A curious mind would want to know who.

And We know for a fact our current president is a child sniffing, teenage daughter shower partner weirdo. A curious mind would want to know who, exactly, is Pedo Pete.

Some of us are naturally inquisitive while others are naturally naive and gullible. Why are you so offended by people who are willing to connect the dots?

Just sit over in the corner and color your coloring books while the rest of us *try* to figure out what the hell is really going on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT