POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So those two chicks sat there knowing they tested positive, maskless, in a studio, which means the other two and everybody that was around them all morning were exposed. They should have shut the whole show down and quarantined all of them and saved us from their mindless drivel.
How do you know they knew they tested positive?

Dow looking to close over 32,000 today. Thank made up God we got a real president in the WH fixing the wrecked economy the fatass cheating created. MAGA!
5ofw3w4jnfp71.png

What’s the issue Bill? You claimed there was fraud, they found none.
You want to believe something so badly, you’ve double and tripled down based on claims made by clowns. You can’t admit to yourself or others that you allowed yourself to be misled.
The truth will set you free.
you, Plat/Fact Checker are all going to have egg on your faces 'round about 4:00 today.

Anyone still believe it’s about your health?

Anyone who takes their medical advice from that hot mess is just as batshit as her.

What’s the issue Bill? You claimed there was fraud, they found none.
You want to believe something so badly, you’ve double and tripled down based on claims made by clowns. You can’t admit to yourself or others that you allowed yourself to be misled.
The truth will set you free.
Do you realize the audit hasn’t been released yet? I’m asking that seriously because you’re embarrassing yourself.

Do you realize the audit hasn’t been released yet? I’m asking that seriously because you’re embarrassing yourself.

Copy n paste for Rq to easily understand, but I'm not sure he is smart enough to understand

"Imagine you deposit 1 million dollars into the bank, but 100k worth of it was fake money...

The bank will count the deposit and confirm you gave them 1 million dollars...

Finally, the bank will check each bill and discover that 100,000 dollars of the money deposited were counterfeit...

You do not get to keep 1 million dollars...

You get to keep 900 thousand dollars...

Guess what?...

You also get a quick trip to jail...

--

The audit report draft says the ballots they counted essentially matched the original count as reported by the county..."

Congrats to Joe Biden for winning again. And simply LMAO at all you MAGA morons for falling for Trumps and My Pillow Guys grifting. Trump actually got less votes this time haha. So much winning. Also follow the Maricopa County Twitter account where they’re laying out all the garbage from Cyber Ninjas and simply roasting them, it’s great! I’m wondering what else Trump can get you guys to fall for.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT