POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can hate your enemy and admit they’re hilarious. I too hated Spurrier, but only because he owned us. He had some great quotes though.

56216067bd86efed5b8b77e6

spurrier_meme.0.png

E8EPjT0WUAE0L0E.jpg:large

Quotation-Steve-Spurrier-In-my-experience-I-ve-learned-women-are-better-streakers-127-70-48.jpg
Had a friend who told me he went on vacation with his brother and stayed at a golf course on the beach when he was a teenager. Said he was trying to boogie board when this older guy came and started giving him advice on how to body surf instead and gave him a demonstration. He said the man said, “What’s your name young man” and introduced himself afterwards. Was none other than Coach Spurrier and he didn’t even know who he was until his brother told him exactly who he was. No idea if true but I love hearing him tell that story. I have no reason to doubt him.

Last month, when I had it, my doc prescribed it. I couldn’t get it filled here. Back ordered.🤣

Country, family owned pharmacy one county over had plenty.

Most docs here prescribe a Zpack, steroid and call back if you can’t breathe.

When did Zpack and steroid become the cure. If those two just help outcomes, why the resistance to ivermectin?

No money to be made....and it will make their money making hand over fist pandemic go away.

THERE IS NO MONEY TO BE MADE IN HEALTHY PEOPLE!!

If the pandemic is gone, they lose their easy means of ushering in their one world totalitarian communist government. Right now, they have everyone living in so much fear and division, that people are willing to do anything just to be living a normal life. They have the means to do whatever they want to us.

What you are seeing in Australia right now, who doesn’t have a COVID issue, is coming here soon.

Last edited:

Joe wins again! (And by a bigger margin than before)
Can’t wait for the spin of how this cluster of an audit, bought and paid for by Trump supporters got it wrong again.

The moment they all stopped counting, our taxes were going up. You had to know if Dems would cheat that blatantly, they'd just cheat to win the senate too. Everyone knows Dems love to tax. So I accepted that depressing fact on election night that my taxes were going up

Ideologically I'm vehemently opposed to any income tax and most tax in general. But the only way these elitist snobs will stop voting Dem is when they feel the pain of their vote. Like touching a hot stove.

So I hope the Dems drill these elites with taxes especially the mega rich who love Dems more than anyone.
Dude, come on. Have you ever met anyone with real F U level money? I mean money that transcends richness. Taxing them means nothing. In fact, some benefit from higher taxes.

I used to work in oil and gas. I met a couple of people with that level of money. Truthfully they are weird. Most people's problems are caused by debt or lack of funds. These people can't relate or empathize because that is a problem they do not have, never had, or haven't had in so long they have forgotten.

They are well aware of their own money, but to them it isn't used to survive. Instead it's just another tool in the box to achieve whatever their current goal is. They have so much money that their money makes more money than they can spend.

These types will just hire a well connected accountant, use loopholes, offshore, bribe, buy a tax deduction, or whatever it takes to keep their rate in check. Even if they do have to pay they will never even feel the pinch, at all, ever.

No money to be made....and it will make their money making hand over fist pandemic go away.

THERE IS NO MONEY TO BE MADE IN HEALTHY PEOPLE!!

If the pandemic is gone, they lose their easy means of ushering in their one world totalitarian communist government. Right now, they have everyone living in so much fear and division, that people are willing to do anything just to be living a normal life. They have the means to do whatever they want to us.

What you are seeing in Australia right now, who doesn’t have a COVID issue, is coming here soon.
Actually there is lots of money to be made in healthy people. The entire health insurance industry makes more money from healthy people than sick ones. We have to pay out claims for sick people.
As for fear and division, isn’t that what the right has been pushing for the last 30 years?
They’re coming for your guns!
They’re taking God out of lives!
They want us to live under Sharia law!
The immigrants are coming to take our jobs!
They’re stealing our votes!
They’re putting microchips in our vaccines!

The right has an entire industry built upon pushing lies and instilling division.

Dude, come on. Have you ever met anyone with real F U level money? I mean money that transcends richness. Taxing them means nothing. In fact, some benefit from higher taxes.

I used to work in oil and gas. I met a couple of people with that level of money. Truthfully they are weird. Most people's problems are caused by debt or lack of funds. These people can't relate or empathize because that is a problem they do not have, never had, or haven't had in so long they have forgotten.

They are well aware of their own money, but to them it isn't used to survive. Instead it's just another tool in the box to achieve whatever their current goal is. They have so much money that their money makes more money than they can spend.

These types will just hire a well connected accountant, use loopholes, offshore, bribe, buy a tax deduction, or whatever it takes to keep their rate in check. Even if they do have to pay they will never even feel the pinch, at all, ever.

I agree, depending on how much they want to tax them. We get into Carter level taxation or more, they'll start rethinking things.

The real difference will be the people below the fu money. They're about to be targeted and in a serious way. It's one thing for them to talk about their moral/social obligation to pay more tax, but quite another when it starts hitting home.

The only way some of these people ever quit voting lib is if they actually get what they voted for

Reactions: augustaky1
Hahahahahahaha!!!! I know you were holding out with so much hope!

But for real, doesn’t it really suck when you realize that you were a sucker for believing the utter bullshit claims being made of “so much evidence” and promises that they would prove once and for all that TFG really won…( just send your donations to ImAsucker.com)?

But for real, doesn’t it really suck when you realize that you were a sucker for believing the utter bullshit claims being made of “so much evidence” and promises that they would prove once and for all that TFG really won…( just send your donations to ImAsucker.com)?
You are a liar and a cheat. You know the election was stolen but you don’t care. Enjoy it while you can. Your time to pay will come.

Joe wins again! (And by a bigger margin than before)
Can’t wait for the spin of how this cluster of an audit, bought and paid for by Trump supporters got it wrong again.
I think you're on to something.

How do you lose 400 Dem leaning, huge metro counties, while winning 1/19 bellwethers and pick up more votes Hussein?

While that post’s numbers are slightly off, it’s true that Biden legitimately won more votes and fewer counties than Obama. That fact is not indicative of any significant fraud or irregularity, which election researchers(top men) have said was not detected in the 2020 election. -Fuzz/Factchecker/AP

It's a shame that the Dems couldn't ride the ever popular Biden coattails and expand their house lead. How'd that work out? Weird.

You were much better peel/peal/pealing onions and pee hookers.

1nv6zhH.jpg

They’ll never admit they were fooled. Doubling down despite evidence to the contrary is part and parcel of the evangelical experience. Religious literalists build their entire worldview on that very idea, codenamed ‘faith’. Be they backwoods Larry handling snakes or the Taliban. That’s why Trump targeted them for his grift, they’re the easiest marks.

• Love
Reactions: Duke Blu
Hopefully but I think there's a 0% chance they just stuffed more votes. They know that would be easily discovered by an audit or maybe even recount.

Any cheat that's so powerful and organized to coordinate all battleground states won't just have a basic cheat in place.
How would it be discovered by a recount? It wouldn’t be, as that just recounts the votes assuming they were all legitimate.

The drop boxes, easing absentee ballot requirements along with easing signature verification is the issue. The deletion of voting records as well.

Now, I don’t think for a second the MSM will take an objective view on this, they’ve spent the past 8 months tearing it apart.

How would it be discovered by a recount? It wouldn’t be, as that just recounts the votes assuming they were all legitimate.

The drop boxes, easing absentee ballot requirements along with easing signature verification is the issue. The deletion of voting records as well.

Now, I don’t think for a second the MSM will take an objective view on this, they’ve spent the past 8 months tearing it apart.

Correct.

The issue with the recounts has always been that it simply reconfirms the fraudulent totals.

What needs to be uncovered are duplicates, people voting twice, ballots cast in the name of people who didn’t vote, etc.

That is where the meat is.

So they recounted the votes and the totals were the same, great. That wasn’t the issue, and you know it.
Let’s see if you are as accepting of the audit results of those votes.

Doesn’t it suck when you realize how much the Democrats fought to prevent the recount only to be shown there was no reason to be fighting in the first place?

I think you're on to something.

How do you lose 400 Dem leaning, huge metro counties, while winning 1/19 bellwethers and pick up more votes Hussein?

While that post’s numbers are slightly off, it’s true that Biden legitimately won more votes and fewer counties than Obama. That fact is not indicative of any significant fraud or irregularity, which election researchers(top men) have said was not detected in the 2020 election. -Fuzz/Factchecker/AP

It's a shame that the Dems couldn't ride the ever popular Biden coattails and expand their house lead. How'd that work out? Weird.

You were much better peel/peal/pealing onions and pee hookers.

1nv6zhH.jpg
Perhaps because there were 21 million more votes casts in 2020 vs 2016 and that only 3 million votes were casts for 3rd party candidates in 2020 vs 8 million in 2016.
The 67% voter turnout was the highest by far…you have to go back to 1968 to get the last 60%+ voter turnout and back to 1900 to get a higher turnout.
There wasn’t much enthusiasm for Joe Biden as much as a desire to get rid of Trump.

Reactions: Dionysus444

If there are thousands of votes different after a recount, it's easily discoverable.

If you stuff tens of thousands of extra votes in a box with no additional registrations, it drives up the turnout to over 100%.

Anyone group that can organize all battleground states stopping the count at the same time would never use a basic cheat. Problem was always being able to prove it in time because it's a monumental task of showing registration fraud.

So they recounted the votes and the totals were the same, great. That wasn’t the issue, and you know it.
Let’s see if you are as accepting of the audit results of those votes.
No Bill, this was the great Cyber Ninja audit where they got possession of the voting machines and all the ballots.
What audit are you asking me to accept? Are you not accepting this audit, bought and paid for by Trump’s people???

When that political ideology starts to alter the way we go about our daily lives, impacts our money, our jobs, our freedoms and Liberties, then persecutes people for the words they say, accuses them of being something they aren't at all in any way shape or form, and lives in constant fear of offending someone, then that political ideology most definitely matters in the long run.
If you still identify as a Democrat after all this, you're either a marxist, communist, or moron. Possibly all 3.

No Bill, this was the great Cyber Ninja audit where they got possession of the voting machines and all the ballots.
What audit are you asking me to accept? Are you not accepting this audit, bought and paid for by Trump’s people???
STFU and pay your bet, clown shoes.

Reactions: KyCatFan
If there are thousands of votes different after a recount, it's easily discoverable.

If you stuff tens of thousands of extra votes in a box with no additional registrations, it drives up the turnout to over 100%.

Anyone group that can organize all battleground states stopping the count at the same time would never use a basic cheat. Problem was always being able to prove it in time because it's a monumental task of showing registration fraud.
I agree, they didn’t just stuff ballots.

Lol, man I don't care about the animals. The hell with them. They occupy the land and don't pay taxes. They are as bad as illegal aliens.

My health is much better moving to plant based. That's why I switched.

Enjoy your stupid health vegan. I'm going to have a steak for lunch. Not sure about dinner, hopefully the main part is a dead animal. I don't care about them either thus I ritually eat them.

Also, taxation is theft.

Imagine a bunch of stop the steal people financing an audit conducted by stop the steal supporters only to have the results reveal Biden should have received more votes than he did and Trump fewer. An even bigger LOSER than we already knew he was! Sounds like the one stealing here was Trump!

LMAO you clowns
😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: rqarnold
The audit results haven’t been released yet. I’m willing to accept the results presented so far, yes the vote totals match or are similar to Election Day, but that wasn’t the issue.
Who would expect to pay for an outside audit?

This happened right before Kamala was set to appear on the show:

So those two chicks sat there knowing they tested positive, maskless, in a studio, which means the other two and everybody that was around them all morning were exposed. They should have shut the whole show down and quarantined all of them and saved us from their mindless drivel.

The audit results haven’t been released yet. I’m willing to accept the results presented so far, yes the vote totals match or are similar to Election Day, but that wasn’t the issue.
Who would expect to pay for an outside audit?
What’s the issue Bill? You claimed there was fraud, they found none.
You want to believe something so badly, you’ve double and tripled down based on claims made by clowns. You can’t admit to yourself or others that you allowed yourself to be misled.
The truth will set you free.

• Love
Reactions: Duke Blu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT