POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scratch that...Cards up 6-0. Tyler O'Neil becomes the 3rd Card with 30 homers.
A
And you guys here boxed yourselves into a media corner where everything is fake news unless it states whatever you all believe in as fact. Again, sheep.

Oh, and I forgot another one - newsmax.
No, not at all, it’s just that so much over the past few years has been fake news.

It’s just that you being question anything even when you know it’s absurd.

"The entire Intelligence Community has been consistently providing critical support to U.S. policymakers and those responding to the COVID-19 virus, which originated in China. The Intelligence Community also concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified," the statement from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence reads.

Somebody bout to get fired for slipping that past Trump and taking awy his sheeps conspiracy theories.
4sv32wedchp71.jpg

"How is Joe Biden gonna win? How is it possible he’s gonna beat anybody?" Rogan continued. "After you've seen him speak, after you've seen the decay and the decline, how is that possible? They've done a terrible job. The Democrats f---ed up royally by making that guy the president."

"He keeps saying things like ‘They tell me not to answer questions’ or ‘They tell me not to’ … hey motherf---er, you're the president!" Rogan added.

"How is Joe Biden gonna win? How is it possible he’s gonna beat anybody?" Rogan continued. "After you've seen him speak, after you've seen the decay and the decline, how is that possible? They've done a terrible job. The Democrats f---ed up royally by making that guy the president."

"He keeps saying things like ‘They tell me not to answer questions’ or ‘They tell me not to’ … hey motherf---er, you're the president!" Rogan added.

I don’t see the powers of evil allowing Joe to run in ‘24.

Enjoy Rogan, but he talks out of both sides of his mouth. Wasn't he a Bernie guy for a while? Then he'll interview one of his UFC buddies who likes Trump and he'll turn into a Trump guy for the interview. He's playing both sides. Great interviewer though.

• Haha
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Enjoy Rogan, but he talks out of both sides of his mouth. Wasn't he a Bernie guy for a while? Then he'll interview one of his UFC buddies who likes Trump and he'll turn into a Trump guy for the interview. He's playing both sides. Great interviewer though.

He is a Bernie guy. He wouldn't vote for Biden because he is clearly deteriorating mentally. The interview the article was quoting is hardly flattering to Trump.

They’re no worse than CNN, MSNBC
They both suck, no doubt. But the ones who want you to believe they have all the answers ran away from Fox and into the waiting arms of newsmax simply because Fox called AZ for Biden. The ones that always say "sheep" only watch or listen to what makes them most comfortable. So you have left wing sheep and right wing sheep. Everyone's an expert here yet repeats the current right wing talking points. I watched it happen in 2016. No one here said the word rigged until Trump began using it at rallies. Suddenly, everyday someone here was parroting him and using the same word. Same goes for fake news, although that one is actually brillant.

Joe Rogan is a liberal and not a Trump fan, but he's smart enough and independent thinking enough to understand the scope of this chitshow foisted upon us, and what it could lead to.

He's not smart enough however to understand why Bernie and his brand of communism is such a catastrophic idea. Rogan's easy come wealth guilt blinds him to that reality until it would be too late.

They both suck, no doubt. But the ones who want you to believe they have all the answers ran away from Fox and into the waiting arms of newsmax simply because Fox called AZ for Biden. The ones that always say "sheep" only watch or listen to what makes them most comfortable. So you have left wing sheep and right wing sheep. Everyone's an expert here yet repeats the current right wing talking points. I watched it happen in 2016. No one here said the word rigged until Trump began using it at rallies. Suddenly, everyday someone here was parroting him and using the same word. Same goes for fake news, although that one is actually brillant.
You could just listen to the facts and think for yourself. You know, like this audit presentation.

Obama was literally a moderate compared to Joe's puppeteers.

How freaking crazy is that.

Clearly, the thought process of Valerie jarrett / Susan rice / whoever is to use joe to push as much crazy leftist shit as possible then toss him aside and promote some as-yet unknown "moderate" to keep all the retarded dems safely on the plantation.

Dude, it has nothing to do with what Trump said. It has everything to do with what happened, all that is shown is that you e convinced yourself of something.

Look at the results of the audit, how we voted, it was a sham. Voting like we just did is not healthy, and it doesn’t present itself as secure. Jesus Christ, it’s as if you don’t give a shit about secure elections as long as you get your way. The rest of us do, so we don’t get another incompetent puppet like Biden.

Obama was literally a moderate compared to Joe's puppeteers.

How freaking crazy is that.

Clearly, the thought process of Valerie jarrett / Susan rice / whoever is to use joe to push as much crazy leftist shit as possible then toss him aside and promote some as-yet unknown "moderate" to keep all the retarded dems safely on the plantation.

It's a process.... takes time

You could just listen to the facts and think for yourself. You know, like this audit presentation.
I'll be completely and totally honest - I don't care about this audit. The only reason you and others here care is because Trump lost and it's a battleground state. Somewhere in your mind, you think all the battlegrounds will be audited, massive fraud will be found in each state, and your guy will be vindicated and be seen as a political hero. If Trump had won and Biden was pushing for audits, would you support that or laugh at Biden and say this is a pathetic attempt to change the outcome?

• Haha
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Hey, I’m a Cards fan too, I just stay out of y’all’s back and forth.

Hey, I’m a Cards fan too, I just stay out of y’all’s back and forth.
I remember a time when there was a saying (break up the Yankees). There was a time when baseball commissioner Landis actually broke up the Cardinals for the good of baseball or the Cards would have even more impressive records.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT