How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moe that does nothing.

I'm dead serious once we allow so many minorities at once whether it be illegal Mexicans to be legal, refugees, etc etc then we become a country dependent on those that do not want what's best for America or that of which made people want to come here.

We lost the financial battle years ago and are now supporting the world better than we support our country.

I really am curious where we go from here because I truly do not believe our leaders realize what they are allowing to happen.

The announcement was cancelled. The leaks may still happen. That is, if this is not just a big circus show. I will say that the DNC leaks were legit, so who knows?
You'll have to excuse me if you've heard this already, and there may not be anything to it, but just thought you should know because so many are interested in knowing what Assange is going to reveal - so take this with a grain of salt.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pol/5810174184.html

Reactions: BlueThruAndThru
Thousands of fake ballots found in Ohio premarked for Democrats.

Hoax?

Or does this explain why she has basically given up in Ohio & hasn't campaigned there since Labor day?

IMG_0666-696x689.jpg

Guess the genius leaders of the Western world didn't think through the this whole refugee thing & the Muslim way of life.

Grown men entering their countries accompanied by their teenage child brides has Europe wondering "what the hell?".

What do Europeans countries do next? Enforce their laws, separating these so called families?

Or make an exception, overlooking statutory rape, child abuse & underage marriage to appease the Muslims?

Regardless, this is example infinity why these people should not be allowed into this country. Their way of life cannot & will not coexist with ours.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37518289

The announcement was cancelled. The leaks may still happen. That is, if this is not just a big circus show. I will say that the DNC leaks were legit, so who knows?
Wikileaks has never released false info. If Assange says he has info that will destroy Hillary, I take him at his word.

Last edited:
A few weeks ago Kim K announced shes considering a Trump endorsement, tonight she was held up at gun point in a Paris Hotel.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a Hillary connection in some way. Would anyone be surprised in the least?

The Women’s Center is launching a new initiative focused on redefining masculinity for Duke men.

The Duke Men’s Project is a nine-week long, storytelling-based program starting Wednesday that aims to discuss masculinity, feminism and intersectionality

I'm going to Durham to teach a Le Mas class and explain to women what it's like to be 8 months prgrnant.

“[The goal of the initiative is to] critique and analyze their own masculinity and toxic masculinities to then create healthier ones,” he said.

This level of stupidity is every bit as damaging as a 72 virgin theory.

In previous returns, when Mr. Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas and his wife was a partner in a Little Rock law firm, the Clintons had gone so far as to deduct $2 for underwear donated to charities.

Used underwear deductions.

Reactions: Willy4UK
The level of groupthink ignorance it takes to be up in arms about Trump's tax returns really is astounding.

Good to see Clinton supporters calling for the murder of a man who published documents showing the unbelievable corruption of Clinton and the Democrat party, while praising the organization who published the private tax documents of a US citizen.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
POLITICO ‏@politico 4m4 minutes ago
.@BernieSanders: @HillaryClinton "absolutely correct" in leaked comments on his supporters http://politi.co/2d86sQL | AP Photo

:cool2:
Just another stupid idea from Hillary. Let's make college tuition free to families earning less than $125000. This is people that are out of touch. What about the family earning $130000 - are they paying full tuition? It's just a stupid and not well thought out plan. IF you do something make it a sliding scale to help with tuition costs but some arbitrary threshold doesn't make sense.
Why is Hillary proposing yet another special fund for historically black colleges? More entitlements and reverse discrimination. Just unreal...

I would think taking a tax deduction for farted in underwear would hurt, but no. OK, we don't donate used underwear. Clothes yes but underwear? Assange could have video of Hillary killing Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman and JonBenet and she would dip less than a point.

I'd imagine Willy would be the only one in this thread who wouldn't be negatively impacted from a health standpoint by wearing used Clinton underwear.

$2 seems like an awfully high FMV.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Here's an actual photo of the phony ballots in question. You know it's a legitimate photo of evidence of wrong doing because the words "ballot box" are clearly legible. This is stunning!
Hillary-13.jpg
are
That picture is shopped. Look at the letters. They are lined up straight from the bottom of the picture and not at an angle like the boxes are. It's most obvious on the left box second from bottom. Someone obviously pasted the words "Ballet Box".

Last edited:
I think it's definitely over now. Bill Bryant used the word "bombshell" to describe the tax stuff, then said Trump is "suing" the NYT.

Anddddd Bill has a black son??!!! How conveniently awesome is that for the Clinton Camp?

This thing is sewn up, tbh.

A few weeks ago Kim K announced shes considering a Trump endorsement, tonight she was held up at gun point in a Paris Hotel.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a Hillary connection in some way. Would anyone be surprised in the least?
Ha, had no idea about this story until reading this post this morning & then searching it up

my spidey senses are tingling that the real story is far from being told. 4 or 5 dudes break into her apartment, steal $7M in jewelry, but 'tie her up' and leave her unharmed? seems to me if you are a brazen enough thief to steal $7M then you will put a bullet in the back of the head of any witnesses. OR if you have a helpless tied up superstar female that you would not test out 'the goods' a little bit.

Ap with a supposed expose into trumps sexism on the apprentice. Another msm alleging deal with an Iranian bank. This following the nyt tax return story.

Like I posted earlier, the msm isn't even hiding it anymore. They're in full on cheerleader mode.

I'd imagine Willy would be the only one in this thread who wouldn't be negatively impacted from a health standpoint by wearing used Clinton underwear.

$2 seems like an awfully high FMV.

Oh, to be sure as shit on a sunday stroll, you better believe they also wrote off for dry cleaning for the ones with deep doo doo streaks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT