POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will anxiously await your witty comeback picture They always makes us see the error of our arguments.

Apparently they don't always have the intended effect. They weren't intended as argument -- or even as witty -- but as a reserved responses to direct insult.

Why, if the facts about HRC are as you allege, didn't Comey recommend prosecution? Your post seems to be an effort to skirt that. You po' mouth your intent and then dive right in with the same old same old.

And to lump my current response together with other posts, AGW is the biggest issue of the campaign because if we don't address that soon, the others will be moot. If you think the refugee issue is big now, just wait. As Al Jolson said, you ain't heard nothin' yet. The place most hurt -- or at least hit first -- by AGW will be that already dry zone populated by a unbelievable number of people. Many of them Muslims.

And now the reason for lumping these together, I'll be going under the knife soon and while it's hard to say how long the recovery period will be, the doctor says it could be as much as 3 months. Long past the election and well into basketball season. There will be no reason to return here since the election will be old news, and politics is about my 9th favorite subject. So, see you all sometime in the middle of the SEC season when we'll all be on the same side

He also reiterated that ISIS is among us, we have no way to vet the refugees, & within the next two to five years the shit is really going to hit the fan, & Islamic terrorism in the US will be a huge threat, much more dangerous & common than it is today.

Yet, liberals are more worried about shouting Trump down over some fat bitche's feelings because he said mean things to her decades ago. This is why since the beginning of time, across all platforms, liberalism has always failed.
Trumps past of all things. Hillary got a rapist off of the hook. Where is the outrage?

Media: Clinton raped someone...meh not a big deal

Media: TRUMP CALLED SOME GIRL FAT 20 YEARS AGO OMG WHAT A SEXIST BASTARD

Our country has gone insane.

Reactions: ymmot31
No our leaders have gone insane. Also the media protecting those leaders have lost integrity. Point is F them all because the next president will be faced with a World War.

Apparently they don't always have the intended effect. They weren't intended as argument -- or even as witty -- but as a reserved responses to direct insult.

Why, if the facts about HRC are as you allege, didn't Comey recommend prosecution? Your post seems to be an effort to skirt that. You po' mouth your intent and then dive right in with the same old same old.

And to lump my current response together with other posts, AGW is the biggest issue of the campaign because if we don't address that soon, the others will be moot. If you think the refugee issue is big now, just wait. As Al Jolson said, you ain't heard nothin' yet. The place most hurt -- or at least hit first -- by AGW will be that already dry zone populated by a unbelievable number of people. Many of them Muslims.

And now the reason for lumping these together, I'll be going under the knife soon and while it's hard to say how long the recovery period will be, the doctor says it could be as much as 3 months. Long past the election and well into basketball season. There will be no reason to return here since the election will be old news, and politics is about my 9th favorite subject. So, see you all sometime in the middle of the SEC season when we'll all be on the same side

As my signature says..... Hillary's willful disregard for or lack of understanding for the handling of classified material after being a Senator and S.O.S. is my issue.

I cannot speak to as to why Director Comey's decision not to prosecute, I do not have a background in law to argue the merits of "the tall order of prosecution".

But Hillary Clinton did in fact violate SF-312 by her direct actions.

It is possible she delegated the acts to a subordinate. A leader can delegate tasks, but they can never delegate responsibility.

Willful disregard or incompetence for at the very least SF-312, EO13256 and OF-109* (Hillary's has magically gone missing) it is one or the other.

The benchmark for being in charge of handling classified material, being Commander in Chief/President, Leader of the free world, etc. should not be - Well a reasonable prosecutor could not win / it would be a tall order. The office of the President is not a casual position.

*Excerpt from OF-109

1. I have surrendered to responsible officials all classified or administratively controlled documents and material with which I was charged or which I had in my possession, and I am not retaining in my possession, custody, or control, documents or material containing classified or administratively controlled information furnished to me during the course of such employment or developed as a consequence thereof, including any diaries, memorandums of conversation, or other documents of a personal nature that contain classified or administratively controlled information.
2. I have surrendered to responsible officials all unclassified documents and papers relating to the official business of the Government acquired by me while in the employ of the Department or USIA.
3. I shall not publish, nor reveal to any person, any classified or administratively controlled information of which I have knowledge, or any other information transmitted to me in confidence in the course of my official duties, except as may be authorized by officials of the employing Department or Agency empowered to grant permission for such disclosure.

Edit: All politics aside. I truly hope you come through your surgery well and wish you a spreed recovery.

Now for a joke. I hope the cranial/rectal removal is a success :)

Media: Clinton raped someone...meh not a big deal

Media: TRUMP CALLED SOME GIRL FAT 20 YEARS AGO OMG WHAT A SEXIST BASTARD

Our country has gone insane.

Hillary campaign is so stupid . . . trying to make a martyr out of a beauty queen . . . ordinary women are SO not going to go for that. If anything, ordinary women like the idea of a man that finds flaws in a woman that thinks she's perfect. Let this play out.

Reactions: screwduke1
The desperation on the left & by the msm is stunning. NY Times, once heralded as the greatest paper in the country, has outed themselves as nothing more than cheerleaders, hacks.

Their latest piece, now that they realize Hillary is going to lose Ohio, is about how Ohio isn't an important battleground state anymore & how it offers very little to winning the presidency.

Yes, you read that correctly. One of the most important swings states, a state with the 7th most electorial votes, a state that has decided many elections, is now considered worthless since Hillary is going to lose it.
Trump is going to win Ohio, unless his whole campaign implodes to an extent that he's toast just about everywhere else except for deep red states.

Here's a problem for Clinton that is larger than just the electoral votes in Ohio. Overall, Ohio is a fairly conservative state, and that's shown in statewide races; however, it's not a red state in national elections. In Presidential elections, it's a bellweather state. If she loses Ohio by 1 or 2 points, it doesn't mean that much outside of those electoral votes. If it's the case that she's going to get hammered here, and it may very well be, then why would she expect to win the national popular vote- or the electoral votes in PA, WI, and MI?

He has the right, but it's not smart. Media eats him alive on it.

Stay focused and stay on message and he'll win this thing. Don't, and it's over.
Agreed. He's made his point. If anything more needs to be said (and I doubt that it does; this woman is now a national joke, and the whole thing is an embarrassment to the opposition), that's what guys like Rudy, Newt, and Christie are here for. And, on the internet, for the "alt right" to handle. He's running for President, and he needs to be Presidential. Don't get into the mud with the opponent.

Fat women
Trump is going to win Ohio, unless his whole campaign implodes to an extent that he's toast just about everywhere else except for deep red states.

Here's a problem for Clinton that is larger than just the electoral votes in Ohio. Overall, Ohio is a fairly conservative state, and that's shown in statewide races; however, it's not a red state in national elections. In Presidential elections, it's a bellweather state. If she loses Ohio by 1 or 2 points, it doesn't mean that much outside of those electoral votes. If it's the case that she's going to get hammered here, and it may very well be, then why would she expect to win the national popular vote- or the electoral votes in PA, WI, and MI?

Ohio is THE bellweather state. Trump will win it. And if he wins it by 2% or more, then by demographic law, he is almost certain to win Pennsylvania - sometimes an anguishing, slow-return state on election night.

In 2012 Pennsylvania - Obama got 2,990,274 votes compared to Romney's 2,680,434. Very narrow win. Down significantly from Obama's margin of victory over McCain in Pennsylvania in 2008. Factor in Hillary's hate speech toward coal . . . yeah, the polls can be the polls, the results can be the results.

Last edited:

Hasn't Hillary already gave up on Ohio? Thought I read that she doesn't even campaign there any more.

George Will: Trump, White Decline And Why I'm Not Voting For DT Or HRC

"Donald Trump's biggest problem is the blue wall of 18 states in the electoral college that have voted Democrat since 1992. After that, Clinton needs less than 30 more electoral votes to win."

"Many Americans, myself included, think their biggest problem is that they are both deplorable individuals, but Will was trying to stick to facts, not emotions—with difficulty. "We've never elected a candidate [the American public] considered dishonest and untrustworthy," he said. "This year we've elected two."

"Another reason is that while the electoral college tilts in the favor of Democrats, the congressional map favors Republicans, who are distributed more efficiently on ageographic basis. Obama won 27 congressional districts by 80 percent or more, Will noted. In 2012, Democrats got two million more House votes and lost by 35 seats."

"In a normal year, we "are a 47 to 47 percent country," with 6 percent of the vote undecided, Will said. Clearly, this is no normal year."

"One-third of Americans live in California, Texas, Florida and New York. Florida is the only true swing state, though Texas, where Clinton is polling far better than Obama, is becoming tighter, in Will's view. In 2020 and 2024, Georgia and Arizona will become true swing states."

"Some say demography is destiny. Whether that's true or not, it is not working for Republicans. Forty percent of the people in New York City and 55 percent of the citizens of Miami were born in other nations."

"Will told attendees that every four years the white percentage of the electorate declines by 2.6 percent. America's complexion is clearly changing. "I think it is great," Will said. "Some people don't."

"Will then speculated on why Trump won't release his tax returns. First, he probably isn't nearly as rich as he claims. Second, he isn't as charitable as he says. Third, his tax returns might expose close ties to odious Russian oligarchs."

"But what if some hot-headed ship captain in the South China Sea fires a missile? Will thinks Trump's reaction could be truly scary. Clinton could do almost everything wrong but "she won't blow up the world."

Who is responsible for this terrible choice, the American public or the media?

"The media gave Trump an estimated $2 billion in free publicity. There is no question people liked watching Trump. He is "as entertaining as a trainwreck,"

Yeah, it seems people still don't get that the Trump voters have no problem with an upheaval of the R establishment as well, looking right at you George Will. No problem with those types getting their walking papers, I suspect most of this thread has no problem with that either.

Side note, pretty telling the recent full court press on women and to a lesser extent black folks.......I mean, that *cannot* be a positive sign for her. No telling what the internals say. This is the stage at which she should be courting independents and undecideds.....and she's trying to fluff the base?

He's a joke. As are you. She's never been charged. Your a Fox News tool. So they say, I have heard, people are saying lmao
"Your a Fox News tool".

So says DSANDFORD001.

You're an illiterate idiot. You should have posted the following- "you're a Fox News tool". Instead, you posted "Your a Fox News tool". You are quite possibly a retard. At a bare minimum, you are a perfect example of how the Democratic Party consistently gains the high school dropout vote, to the tune of 65%.

Trumps past of all things. Hillary got a rapist off of the hook. Where is the outrage?
In defense of Hillary Clinton, as a defense attorney, she was obliged to do her best to help her client. She didn't actually get him off, but she did manage to work the case to the extent that she got him a deal that, on its face, was a very favorable deal. That's impressive work, especially for someone who allegedly failed the bar exam on her first try. She deserves no criticism whatsoever for defending her client, no matter what her client allegedly did, and for getting that client a good result. Kudos to her. I respect that.

However, she allegedly is caught on audiotape making fun of the whole situation. That's absolutely unprofessional, and it wouldn't matter if it was done in a sexual assault case involving a young victim (which this was) or a case involving a bad check or a stolen automobile. Either way, it's unprofessional, but, since the case did involve a young victim in a sex case, it goes beyond that. It's disgusting. It's reprehensible. It Trump had defended that case, if he was an attorney, and had acted like that, the media would have crucified him.

Last edited:
To insult Bernie supporters- that's probably the first rational thing she has done in several years. They deserve it. Even so, she still is awful, and a joke, and even Bernie would be a more sufferable candidate than she is. And, if she had any supporters (she doesn't; she'll have millions of voters, but even her voters don't really like or support her), they would also be worthy of laughter. I doubt that even that fat beauty queen really has any support for her.

Last edited:
To insult Bernie supporters- that's probably the first rational thing she has done in several years. They deserve it. Even so, she still is awful, and a joke, and even Bernie would be a more sufferable candidate than she is. And, if she had any supporters (she doesn't; she'll have millions of voters, but even her voters don't really like or support her), they would also be worthy of laughter. I doubt that even that fat beauty queen really has any support for her.
It could hurt her though. I'm sure the Bernie supporters that were going to vote for her won't be too happy about Hillary insulting them.

I've said it before and I will again. I think Bernie would have had a better shot at beating Trump than Hillary. At least Bernie supporters were almost as enthusastic as Trump supporters are. Bernie probably had 10xs the support Hillary does.

It could hurt her though. I'm sure the Bernie supporters that were going to vote for her won't be too happy about Hillary insulting them.

I've said it before and I will again. I think Bernie would have had a better shot at beating Trump than Hillary. At least Bernie supporters were almost as enthusastic as Trump supporters are. Bernie probably had 10xs the support Hillary does.
Good point. As a matter of fact, Bernie probably received more votes in the primary than she did. Yet, he lost, as the books were cooked. I'm worried about the same thing happening in November.

Reactions: screwduke1
In defense of Hillary Clinton, as a defense attorney, she was obliged to do her best to help her client. She didn't actually get him off, but she did manage to work the case to the extent that she got him a deal that, on its face, was a very favorable deal. That's impressive work, especially for someone who allegedly failed the bar exam on her first try. She deserves no criticism whatsoever for defending her client, no matter what her client allegedly did, and for getting that client a good result. Kudos to her. I respect that.

However, she allegedly is caught on audiotape making fun of the whole situation. That's absolutely unprofessional, and it wouldn't matter if it was done in a sexual assault case involving a young victim (which this was) or a case involving a bad check or a stolen automobile. Either way, it's unprofessional, but, since the case did involve a young victim in a sex case, it goes beyond that. It's disgusting. It's reprehensible. It Trump had defended that case, if he was an attorney, and had acted like that, the media would have crucified him.

It would not require Trump acting like that for the media to crucify him. The connection to the case would be enough. The successful defense would have been over-the-top. The "acting" portion of it, well . . . if you could actually go that far and put Donald Trump in all of Hillary's shoes to that point it could very well be that the man could not walk a street in public ever again.

a defense lawyer is trained to understand the outcomes of putting the shoe on the other foot, and how to creatively, yet with sound reason, present those scenarios to a panel of peers in such a way that those persons must immediately say to themselves, "nope, that ain't fair, dammit".

And it ain't fair. Hillary Clinton gets away with more garbage than the Fresh Kills landfill on Staten Island. At this point it is almost impossible to imagine the woman being held accountable for anything. Honestly, you could hold an essay contest where the entrants are challenged to defend how their scenarios would result in the woman causing some form of trouble for herself and all the papers would get F's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT