POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You seriously do not have reading comprehension.

Again.

I get that yourr listing your perceived negative "issues". And no where did i say 99% think its an issue.

He, along with most likely you, along with certainly me and along with almost ALL(hence, the 99%) do it. Therefore, its a non issue.

go ahead, get your last argument arguing nothing that im saying. People that are crazy and/or stupid are usually the last to know it.
Once again, please look up qualitative vs quantitative. I listed the perceived issues, but did not make a qualitative assessment.

If you cant distinguish the two, please try for the future so that you can keep up. TIA!

Trump could put this baby on ice if he came out in favor of or proposed term limits for Congress. This country is going to be shit as long as career politicians keep getting re-elected.

Reactions: FusterCluck
I wonder how many folks continually calling for Trump's tax info carry a flame for a US phone company that hides the majority of its money in off-shore money market accounts for the sole purpose of tax evasion...

Same one that enslaves children?

Cramer's wake-up call for Donald Trump on NAFTA

"No one talks about the actual benefit that deals like NAFTA bring to American workers, namely cheaper products. Meanwhile, the average Mexican worker only receives about $3 per hour. The country has fewer worker and environmental protections. There is state provided healthcare, and very little absenteeism.

Shareholders want the companies to move to Mexico for an immediate earnings-per-share boost. More important for consumers, Mexico has kept the price of cars down because of its low costs, Cramer said.

"That is a real trade-off and we need to talk about it, rather than pretending it doesn't exist," he said. "

Lmaooooooo

Trump%20TV_zps8bi56ooq.png

Please @-LEK- , enlighten me. I am too dumb to understand how the difference in qual/quan justifies your position of listing non issues.

If you dont, i will not have purpose as i obviously cant keep up. TIA

Last edited:
The point, dear heart, was that the GOP can't suddenly claim to be all hot for infrastructure. And your claim to be holier-than-thou sort of evaporates if your response is "you too".
Is this some sort of a test/exercise for me to point out which sentence is more of a strawman defense? If the GOP puts forth a pork filled bill anything like the stimulus you can bet your blow up companion I will oppose.

For the first time in like a decade, I agree with something Congress is doing.

Just amazing that it took telling Obama to shove his protection order for the Saudi government for aiding and abetting in the murder of thousands of Americans up his ass.

The democratic party is not what it was. It was at one time the working man's party but now it's the social justice party. It is more interested in appealing to angry black voters, illegal immigrants and transvestites. My vote for Trump is not a vote for him but a vote against a party that has said f*ck you to it's former base.

Boom! We have a winner....

The ole "comply or die" strikes again. I find it pretty effed that our military has a protocol to follow when battling enemy combatants that include verbal warnings and warning shots, yet the 5.0 can open fire on any civilian they feel is a "threat" and then justify it later.

We need better police training. How about teaching them the ins and outs of mental illness and conflict de-escalation (use your inside voice some, man). But, nah. American police academies will continue to gloss over that silly stuff and spend most of their time on the shooting range.

heh. Anybody seen Code Pink lately? Moveon.org? THERE IS BLOOD ON OUR HANDS!!!

It's almost like they were nothing more than political hacks or something.....

Screen-Shot-2016-09-28-at-1.01.00-PM-600x335.png

Reactions: AustinTXCat
The ole "comply or die" strikes again. I find it pretty effed that our military has a protocol to follow when battling enemy combatants that include verbal warnings and warning shots, yet the 5.0 can open fire on any civilian they feel is a "threat" and then justify it later.

We need better police training. How about teaching them the ins and outs of mental illness and conflict de-escalation (use your inside voice some, man). But, nah. American police academies will continue to gloss over that silly stuff and spend most of their time on the shooting range.

in this case none of that applies. the cops did the logical thing. there is video taken by a civilian that backs that up. quite frankly, if you don't comply with explicit directions with a cop, there will be consequences.

Trump has turned over tax returns for lawsuits and loans
"In Monday night's debate, Democrat Hillary Clinton cited documents unearthed by reporters to question whether Trump doesn't want to release his tax returns because he has paid little or no federal income taxes.

Trump's response? "That makes me smart," a comment he disavowed just minutes after the debate. Asked by reporters if he had admitted to not paying federal income taxes, Trump said, "I didn't say that at all."

The question is not his income. But what countries is his beholding to. He decries China for their trade policies and claims they invented global warming as a hoax yet from the previously linked Fortune article:

"In 1994 Trump’s 78-acre tract of land on New York’s Upper West Side near the Hudson River was saddled with debt. The Donald persuaded a group of Chinese investors to bail him out by purchasing the property–and its reported $250 million in liabilities–and keeping him on as a 30% limited partner."

Cramer's wake-up call for Donald Trump on NAFTA

"No one talks about the actual benefit that deals like NAFTA bring to American workers, namely cheaper products. Meanwhile, the average Mexican worker only receives about $3 per hour. The country has fewer worker and environmental protections. There is state provided healthcare, and very little absenteeism.

Shareholders want the companies to move to Mexico for an immediate earnings-per-share boost. More important for consumers, Mexico has kept the price of cars down because of its low costs, Cramer said.

"That is a real trade-off and we need to talk about it, rather than pretending it doesn't exist," he said. "
Such nonsense. NAFTA was a disaster. All the jobs shipped overseas did not help working Americans. I can't believe this needs explained.

Only she didn't kill him on facts, she and Holt got under his skin bringing up personal points as fact when he knew they were false.

Blumenthal is Hillarys close personal confidant, do you honestly he brought up the birthed issue without her consent?

Holt stated it as fact that Trump never said he was against going into Iraq before the war, Trump vehemently claimed he did, and Trump was right, think Holt correct that statement?

Trump owned her the first 30 minutes when talking about the economy, that's the most concerning topic for voters.

She was wrong about stop and frisk in NYC, murder went down drastically, and since it's been stopped the murder rate is rising again.

All she did was sing him a couple times, she didn't have a better handle on the topics.
This. Very good points and pretty much how I saw the debate.

Trump beat her on the meaningful stuff, but Hillary beat him on dumb topics of the last 30-45 minutes.

Michael Brown's mom is still being paraded around by the DNC and celebs so really all that clearly matters is the immediate reaction.

Reactions: pikespeak1
Please @-LEK- , enlighten me. I am too dumb to understand how the difference in qual/quan justifies your position of listing non issues.

If you dont, i will not have purpose as i obviously cant keep up. TIA
Well, besides a formal education, I would suggest google, as I have before in my last few posts. Once you can understand certain distinctions, it will make your arguments better.

TIA!

Lol, i wont argue intellectual superiority lek, you clearly wont be convinced by anyone.

Never did i accuse you of making "qualitative assessment". Thats what youre refusing to acknowledge..we both know that you know it. But in your quest to seem intellectually superior, you refuse to admit it.

Keep on keepin on. Again, your posts make most people feel better about themselves. For that, i thank you.

Is this some sort of a test/exercise for me to point out which sentence is more of a strawman defense? If the GOP puts forth a pork filled bill anything like the stimulus you can bet your blow up companion I will oppose.
But if it's a thoughtful meAsure to address needs neglected during the last eight years--

Would it be dumb like someone thinking America was giving up control of the internet kind of dumb, or thinking the President has the power to tax and spend kind of dumb?

Another douchey comment by the biggest douche of them all.

I know its tough for you to understand common folk language, but the united states oversees and monitors naming and numbering of the internet. Ya know, IP addresses and shit like that.

So in other words. If you want a wrbsite for your business, ya gotta go through our NTIA. So yeah, in essence we do have control of the internet ya arrogant pos.

Trump has turned over tax returns for lawsuits and loans
"In Monday night's debate, Democrat Hillary Clinton cited documents unearthed by reporters to question whether Trump doesn't want to release his tax returns because he has paid little or no federal income taxes.

Trump's response? "That makes me smart," a comment he disavowed just minutes after the debate. Asked by reporters if he had admitted to not paying federal income taxes, Trump said, "I didn't say that at all."

The question is not his income. But what countries is his beholding to. He decries China for their trade policies and claims they invented global warming as a hoax yet from the previously linked Fortune article:

"In 1994 Trump’s 78-acre tract of land on New York’s Upper West Side near the Hudson River was saddled with debt. The Donald persuaded a group of Chinese investors to bail him out by purchasing the property–and its reported $250 million in liabilities–and keeping him on as a 30% limited partner."

My god! An international businessman doing *gasp* business with people in other countries! Who would've thought he'd owe people money? Especially in real estate of all things!

*sarcasm*

Meanwhile, I hope you're at least as concerned about hillary selling our country piece by piece in return for donations. Right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT