POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another douchey comment by the biggest douche of them all.

I know its tough for you to understand common folk language, but the united states oversees and monitors naming and numbering of the internet. Ya know, IP addresses and shit like that.

So in other words. If you want a wrbsite for your business, ya gotta go through our NTIA. So yeah, in essence we do have control of the internet ya arrogant pos.
Except we dont. LOL. If you want, I will list 100s of cites to show how dumb this is. You really are the best entertainment on here. I wonder how some people can be so dumb on every subject, and you never cease to amaze. Thanks.

Reactions: jameslee32
Another douchey comment by the biggest douche of them all.

I know its tough for you to understand common folk language, but the united states oversees and monitors naming and numbering of the internet. Ya know, IP addresses and shit like that.

So in other words. If you want a wrbsite for your business, ya gotta go through our NTIA. So yeah, in essence we do have control of the internet ya arrogant pos.

"Control" is a preposterous exaggeration for a clerical function.

XxED_f-maxage-0.gif
Listen, Trump lost the debate because he looked weak. He needs to attack more in debate 2 - go after Bill and the Clinton foundation. Some say he interrupted Hilary too often, but he needs to interrupt her more - don't let her get her point across. Those are the kind of tactics that got him this far. He has slipped in the latest polls, including USA Wide, and needs a strong debate on Oct 9.

My god! An international businessman doing *gasp* business with people in other countries! Who would've thought he'd owe people money? Especially in real estate of all things!

*sarcasm*

Meanwhile, I hope you're at least as concerned about hillary selling our country piece by piece in return for donations. Right?

Nope. I am concerned. But I also am amused by his double standards. As he proclaims bad for the country but great for me when needed.

Except we dont. LOL. If you want, I will list 100s of cites to show how dumb this is. You really are the best entertainment on here. I wonder how some people can be so dumb on every subject, and you never cease to amaze. Thanks.

Your buddy moe just agreed. I said absolutely nothing but the truth. Like i said earlier, the idiots and psychos are usually the last to know. Fits you to a T.

Reactions: screwduke1
Now if you wish to argue something different about using the same company, ICANN, so we shouldnt see any change then thats fair.

But, we will no longer control the naming and numerical authority over the web. Fact.

Nope. I am concerned. But I also am amused by his double standards. As he proclaims bad for the country but great for me when needed.

In terms of jobs. How many people lost their job because trump took a loan from Chinese bankers?

Also, Trump never said we can't do business with other countries. He just said we're getting killed in our trade deals. He's exactly right.

This is one of the biggest lies that exist today: the Democrats are for the working class. How is that exactly? Bad trade deals resulting in the loss of millions of working class jobs? The creation of a huge welfare state where people have lost hope?
I think he is saying that he would hate the the Democratic Party is not the party that gets to give lip service to the working class anymore.

At least that is how it read to me.

"dam it, we are the party that gets to give lip service and you dirty republicans cannot take that away from us"

In terms of jobs. How many people lost their job because trump took a loan from Chinese bankers?

Also, Trump never said we can't do business with other countries. He just said we're getting killed in our trade deals. He's exactly right.

He's also repeatedly said "hey these are the stupid rules our stupid govt makes, and I'll use them to my advantage"

But none of that matters. That's layers deep. Trump still can't get past the "he doesn't talk/behave like a president" stuff.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
screwduke has to be a lampoon poster. If you wanted to intentionally do and SNL spoof of a Trump supporter you couldn't do a better job than he does without even trying. Forget all my posts. Just read what he posts. I rest my case.

Now if you wish to argue something different about using the same company, ICANN, so we shouldnt see any change then thats fair.

But, we will no longer control the naming and numerical authority over the web. Fact.
Yeah thats good and all, but did you hear how Trump hurt Alicia Machado's feelings once a long time ago?

But none of that matters. That's layers deep. Trump still can't get past the "he doesn't talk/behave like a president" stuff.

Oh no? And who gets to decide? new data coming out of PA and Colorado . . . the bitching and pissing in states where he has an assured 15% advantage is pointless. Florida so damn close. Ohio is his.

Oh no? And who gets to decide? new data coming out of PA and Colorado . . . the bitching and pissing in states where he has an assured 15% advantage is pointless. Florida so damn close. Ohio is his.

Like 20% of our nation. Good fn luck!

And if Trump ends up winning, I'm sure that we we will be seeing a different tune being sang in this thread. Some may not come back....

Reactions: KopiKat
When all is said and done and the comedy show is over people will vote for what they are comfortable with. While the youngsters will stay home droves and not show up in nearly the numbers they did for Obama, your average everyday person is not going to risk their 401k getting drubbed in a stock market crash if Trump gets elected. There will be a big late surge to Hillary and she will rack up well over 300 electoral votes so enjoy the show but I've been watching this for a long time and this one is over, folks.

No, Donald Trump Didn't Win Post-Debate Polls

"Even though Fox News repeatedly touted the same results Trump trumpeted on air and online, Business Insider reported that the network's polling director, Dana Blanton, warned that such polls "do not meet our editorial standards":

Republican pollster Glen Bolger said it was unfortunate that these post-debate surveys, intended to drive traffic, were even conducted because they muddied the water for legitimate polls.

"It's a disservice by the media outlets that do them, and there's nothing scientific, nothing rigorous about them," Bolger said. "It's whoever goes on the website and wants to take the poll. And obviously a bunch of them are going to be self-selected toward the partisanship of their readership. There's just nothing good in them, there's just no point to them."

It will take several days for the impact of Monday night's debate to be fully shown in polls, Bolger said, and data on Friday morning that survey people over several days would provide the best measurement.

"In fact, if you're worried about voter fraud, in many of these surveys people can vote multiple times and they can be easily rigged by Internet bots."

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
how come we never read "armed black man shot by police"?... because ya know it happens. Probably just shorten it to "black man shot by police".

Good question. Another would be "white man shot by police", which if one only goes by what the media covers, NEVER happens. It does happen, of course, but doesn't fit the agenda/narrative of the race-hustlers, politicians, media.

Some of those people were wearing dresses talking about "I hate gay people!!!" lmao

Also, I think that's fake, tbh. Staged.

Reactions: catfaninsc
The ole "comply or die" strikes again. I find it pretty effed that our military has a protocol to follow when battling enemy combatants that include verbal warnings and warning shots, yet the 5.0 can open fire on any civilian they feel is a "threat" and then justify it later.

We need better police training. How about teaching them the ins and outs of mental illness and conflict de-escalation (use your inside voice some, man). But, nah. American police academies will continue to gloss over that silly stuff and spend most of their time on the shooting range.
This is mostly bull.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT