POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When all is said and done and the comedy show is over people will vote for what they are comfortable with. While the youngsters will stay home droves and not show up in nearly the numbers they did for Obama, your average everyday person is not going to risk their 401k getting drubbed in a stock market crash if Trump gets elected. There will be a big late surge to Hillary and she will rack up well over 300 electoral votes so enjoy the show but I've been watching this for a long time and this one is over, folks.
You know as well as the bookies know that this one is already fixed. Betting has Hillary at a 68% win chance. Your votes don't count, something is fishy with all of these numbers coming out.

Reactions: Mashburned
Muddy the waters with facts. Trickle Down has NEVER worked. Is Trickle Down really the Something Different that you expect from Trump? Heaven help us all.

Haha how has Nafta and cheaper shit worked?

Seriously a whole race is so frustrated from lack of economic relief.

More and more jobs flee the country.

Your party has to tax more to attempt to only come 800 million short of a balanced budget!

Trickle down is a term to describe money going from the rich to the poor. But really what it is, is less money up front for the govt and more jobs for the poor. Not exactly trickle down.

You know as well as the bookies know that this one is already fixed. Betting has Hillary at a 68% win chance. Your votes don't count, something is fishy with all of these numbers coming out.

All it means is that people putting their money where their mouths are think HRC will win. If you're sure otherwise, you're perfectly capable of finding a chump to bet against.

Haha how has Nafta and cheaper shit worked?[1]

Seriously a whole race is so frustrated from lack of economic relief.

More and more jobs flee the country.[2]

Your party has to tax more to attempt to only come 800 million short of a balanced budget!

Trickle down is a term to describe money going from the rich to the poor. But really what it is, is less money up front for the govt and more jobs for the poor. Not exactly trickle down.

Well, it made cheaper shit.[1]
NAFTA didn't make jobs flee.[2]
I can't make heads or tails of the rest of your comment.

(original edited to link responses to statements.)

Moe, You're playing with words in this post. NAFTA ALLOWED manufacturers to flee.

Look at how many plants have left, it's awful.
What we have now is trickle down without the trickle. The wealthy are making ridiculous amounts of money, while the middle class and its remnants struggle. That's why all the wealth is on Hillarys side, she's status quo.

Fortunately America is waking up to this.

In our area yesterday,local law enforcement authorities caught Silvestre Franco-Luviano, an illegal alien, who had been deported 3 times. Franco-Luviano is wanted by Dallas area law enforcement in connection with the murders of two American citizens. He will also be charged with kidnapping another individual and carjacking.

Who was it on here that argued against securing our border with Mexico so they might boost their goddamned voting block?

Moe, You're playing with words in this post. NAFTA ALLOWED manufacturers to flee.

Look at how many plants have left, it's awful.
What we have now is trickle down without the trickle. The wealthy are making ridiculous amounts of money, while the middle class and its remnants struggle. That's why all the wealth is on Hillarys side, she's status quo.

Fortunately America is waking up to this.

"Allowed." Oh FFS.

Reactions: jameslee32
In our area yesterday,local law enforcement authorities caught Silvestre Franco-Luviano, an illegal alien, who had been deported 3 times. Franco-Luviano is wanted by Dallas area law enforcement in connection with the murders of two American citizens. He will also be charged with kidnapping another individual and carjacking.

Who was it on here that argued against securing our border with Mexico so they might boost their goddamned voting block?

Uh, nobody.

The U.S. Already Spends Billions on Border Security

"Despite the ongoing effort and money poured into patrolling the nation's 1,989 mile southern border across rugged terrain, Trump insists he will do it better with one big wall — that he promises Mexico will pay for — to stop anyone from illegally crossing into the United States.

Over the past 24 years, the amount of money spent on border security has increased 14 times; the number of border patrol agents have increased 500 percent; the amount of border wall has grown from 77 miles to 700 miles since 2000; and the number of people being apprehended trying to cross the border have decreased by four-fifths.
border_security_chart_10e815826bf14d5658b80090998bce1b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

The border security proposals of that so-called "Gang of Eight" bill would have increased dramatically, doubling the number of full-time border patrol agents to more than 38,400. It also would have added to the construction of a physical border, including double fencing. And it would have added to the amount of virtual security like drones and mobile surveillance.

That bill would have set aside a whopping $46.3 billion over ten years to move toward the more militarized border. But with the federal government now spending nearly $4 billion per year on border security, it's not much less than what the Gang of Eight would have hoped.

Donald Trump has not yet said how much his border security plan would cost or how he would ensure that Mexico pays for it."

Reactions: AustinTXCat

You think cheaper materials are made with the same labor dollars?

If yes, well........

If no then guess where companies are going to make their cheaper products to remain competitive.

Being dense is no excuse.

It looks like we have a border problem.

We could not give trillions to other countries and built walls everywhere. We could build a damn moat with laser-sharks. We could build hundreds of more nukes. Do you know we have 30 damn nukes sitting in the pacific, ready to blow this entire world to smithereens?

Reactions: catfaninsc
STFU, Stupid.

Every poll shows Trump won. Except CNN's. [laughing]
I only saw Fox News after the debate, so all I know is Trump won the Fox News online poll and they reported that he had won the Brietbart, Drudge (by 82%). Fox News pretty much confirmed what UK till Death is saying.

Reactions: screwduke1
If I'm Trump at the next debate. I would be asking hillary if she plans to use signals when she doesn't like what she is hearing.

Reactions: screwduke1
Your buddy moe just agreed. I said absolutely nothing but the truth. Like i said earlier, the idiots and psychos are usually the last to know. Fits you to a T.
He didn't agree. I already publicly shamed screw with cites to this. I will keep doing the same to you. It's because you're a dumb monkey and don't know any better.

I'm an educated person. I use logic, reasoning, and cite my information. You're a hill jack that goes off feelings. You just mimic my responses or those around you, like a trained monkey. It's obvious you lack formal education. It's why you've been outsmarted your whole life, phatty joint.

Former Va. Sen. John Warner slams Trump during Clinton endorsement

"Former Republican Sen. John Warner endorsed Hillary Clinton on Wednesday, calling her “prepared to be a world leader and the United States president.”

In particular, Warner was alarmed by Trump’s criticism of the military, declaring it is not the “rubble” that Trump has portrayed it as and calling that criticism “ridiculous.” Trump has said the state of the military is a “disaster.”

We have today the strongest military in the world. No one can compare with us,” Warner said. “No one should have the audacity to stand up and degrade the purple heart … or talk about the military being in a state of disaster. That’s wrong.

Warner also reminisced on serving on the Armed Services Committee with a “well-prepared” Clinton whose attendance was exemplary. His assessment of Trump was far less glowing.

“You don’t pull up a quick text, like ‘National Security for Dummies,’” Warner said. “That book hasn’t been published.”

Warner, 89, was the second-longest serving senator in Virginia history; he was succeeded in 2009 by Mark Warner. He was also secretary of the Navy during the Nixon administration."

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z

"Former Republican Sen. John Warner endorsed Hillary Clinton on Wednesday, calling her “prepared to be a world leader and the United States president.”

In particular, Warner was alarmed by Trump’s criticism of the military, declaring it is not the “rubble” that Trump has portrayed it as and calling that criticism “ridiculous.” Trump has said the state of the military is a “disaster.”

We have today the strongest military in the world. No one can compare with us,” Warner said. “No one should have the audacity to stand up and degrade the purple heart … or talk about the military being in a state of disaster. That’s wrong.

Warner also reminisced on serving on the Armed Services Committee with a “well-prepared” Clinton whose attendance was exemplary. His assessment of Trump was far less glowing.

“You don’t pull up a quick text, like ‘National Security for Dummies,’” Warner said. “That book hasn’t been published.”

Warner, 89, was the second-longest serving senator in Virginia history; he was succeeded in 2009 by Mark Warner. He was also secretary of the Navy during the Nixon administration."

This makes me want Trump to win even more. Even Fox is half for Hillary.

Trump received a Purple Heart, one of the highest military honors.
2489e337f124d087c8fe6776e1b573adc4620380.jpg

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT