POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMFAO at ms piggy! Putting her on CNN backfired when she admitted this was 20 yrs ago and she admitted it wasn't important now.

Another good job CNN. You talk about nothing good for Trump all day long and this was your exclamation point.

I hope like hell America realizes how biased they are at this point. I can't stop watching though because it is fun to watch them try like hell to convince us she is winning.

Pretty sure you'd need the tax returns for all of his companies which would be competitively prohibitive. You wouldn't find the corporate debt filings in his personal returns. (It would most likely violate non-disclosure agreements he's agreed to with his lenders and/or business partners.....but most libs would never understand since they don't really seem too concerned with security or confidentiality issues.)

Moe--I'm no Constitutional scholar, but I do have a BS meter that goes off every time you blame the the GOP Congress whenever something perceived as negative happens. And....assign success to Obama whenever something positive happens.

Well,maybe the noise you heard was my BS meter going off on the GOP's sudden interest in infrastructure. There are standard measures to take to help stimulate the economy --such as investing in infrastructure -- that the GOP has stifled for 6 years. All because a Democrat was in the White House.

And your concern for confidentiality is hysterical. Your terrified of what you might find there. And you're still intent on voting for him. despite the fact that you obviously suspect that he's a grifter in thrall to foreigners.

BTW, there has been no pair of people more poked and prodded and exposed than the Clintons.

A president isn't supposed to be appalling. ALL THE FARKING TIME.

They also shouldn't always be under attack at a very biased rate. Now one will say, or democrats, that if he can't handle it then it's his fault for giving sound bites. Ok......he dominates the news reel and is constantly picked as if his opposition has no issues.

I'm not against bashing his flaws, but come on she is easily getting the benefit of a biased media, at least admit it then get back to their talking points.

Cardkilla, You're barking up the wrong tree my friend. I'm. Im not feigning anything, I've been preaching on here for at least 10 years that shipping jobs out of the Country is a recipe for disaster.
Trump may not do a damn thing about it, but you, me and everyone in between knows that Hillary won't. She'll run with TPP as soon as the dust settled from election.
Just think how far production would've gone up if we still had the 5 million manufacturing jobs lost since NAFTA. How many less people would be on Govt help, how many less drug addicts there'd be because their towns and counties hadn't died taking hope from them.

It makes me absolutely sick to see politicians from both sides sell out our Country for money and power, and I'm sick of it!!!

Trade wars beggar the participants. c.f. The Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act. Maybe you think Trump knows a sooper sekrit way around it. Nobody else knows how but Donald Trump. Heaven help us all.

Megyn Kelly *skewering* the Miss Piggy chick....literally read her own quotes to her and she sounded like a complete moron. Complete.
Only a matter of time before Fox dumps Kelly. I've read MSNBC beats her in rating some nights. Yikes.

They also shouldn't always be under attack at a very biased rate. Now one will say, or democrats, that if he can't handle it then it's his fault for giving sound bites. Ok......he dominates the news reel and is constantly picked as if his opposition has no issues.

I'm not against bashing his flaws, but come on she is easily getting the benefit of a biased media, at least admit it then get back to their talking points.

Oh, for fark sake. Trump courts the attention. That's his gig. So, cry me a river.

The planet on which he supported it before he changed his mind.

Define support?

Did he have the power to make the wrong decision? Did he have any say so in what we did? Is Trump to blame?

All no? So who gives a shit. Focus on what may or may not be best for us moving forward.

Reactions: ymmot31
Oh, for fark sake. Trump courts the attention. That's his gig. So, cry me a river.

Exactly the response I'd expect.

Not Hilliary is awesome, great, she made mistakes but is a better politician.....

Nothing about Hilliary just simply "Trump relishes this attention it's his fault!"

Haha. The media is scared to death!

Well,maybe the noise you heard was my BS meter going off on the GOP's sudden interest in infrastructure. There are standard measures to take to help stimulate the economy --such as investing in infrastructure -- that the GOP has stifled for 6 years. All because a Democrat was in the White House.
Damn those obstructionist GOPers! Stifled all that spending on infrastructure. Obama could only set our children back $10 trillion during his presidency. He could have put us so much further in debt, which would of course have fixed all our economic woes. Damn them!

BTW, there has been no pair of people more poked and prodded and exposed than the Clintons.
Well, of course. If you know a person who has repeatedly, time and time again, been caught with their hand in the cookie jar, aren't you going to keep your eye on that person? And when they once again get caught with their hand in the cookie jar on your watch, aren't you going to make sure they are brought to justice?

He is paid to a job, and he is doing it, albeit not very effectively. He's a paid Soros troll.

You have no idea how much I'd love to bet you a trillion dollars on that. Hell, whatever you have in the way of boodle around your house right now. So, I just have to settle for this. A good old fashioned Democratic laugh.

I bet Hitler wishes he had more people like Moe supporting him. Maybe he could have gotten away with it, as Moe would have excused it all.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Well, of course. If you know a person who has repeatedly, time and time again, been caught with their hand in the cookie jar, aren't you going to keep your eye on that person? And when they once again get caught with their hand in the cookie jar on your watch, aren't you going to make sure they are brought to justice?

And yet, no actual charges. But yeah, a blue million accusations.

I bet Hitler wishes he had more people like Moe supporting him. Maybe he could have gotten away with it, as Moe would have excused it all.

images

Only a matter of time before Fox dumps Kelly. I've read MSNBC beats her in rating some nights. Yikes.

False. She's not going anywhere she doesn't want to go. Four of her five shows are in the top twenty. She's money.

Top 25 cable shows in viewers for Sept. 12-18, 2016

Rank Show Net Day Time Viewers (000s)
1 MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL – STEELERS/REDSKINS ESPN Mon. 6:55 PM 12,961
2 MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL – RAMS/49ERS ESPN Mon. 10:12 PM 10,252
3 AMERICAN HORROR STORY: ROANOKE – P FX Weds. 10:00 PM 5,137
4 THE O’REILLY FACTOR FNC Tues. 8:00 PM 3,664
5 FEAR THE WALKING DEAD AMC Sun. 9:00 PM 3,616
6 THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL – JETS/BILLS NFLN Thurs. 8:27 PM 3,388
7 THE O’REILLY FACTOR FNC Weds. 8:00 PM 3,362
8 MAJOR CRIMES TNT Mon. 10:00 PM 3,289
9 THE O’REILLY FACTOR FNC Mon. 8:00 PM 3,278
10 THE KELLY FILE FNC Tues. 9:00 PM 3,271
11 THE O’REILLY FACTOR FNC Thurs. 8:00 PM 3,228
12 THE KELLY FILE FNC Mon. 9:00 PM 3,021
13 THE KELLY FILE FNC Weds. 9:00 PM 2,993
14 THE O’REILLY FACTOR FNC Fri. 8:00 PM 2,953
15 IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG OWN Tues. 9:00 PM 2,941
16 WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW USA Mon. 8:00 PM 2,833
17 THE KELLY FILE FNC Thurs. 9:00 PM 2,769
18 WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW USA Mon. 9:00 PM 2,717
19 NASCAR SPRINT CUP – CHICAGOLAND NBCSN Sun. 2:55 PM 2,691
20 WWE SMACKDOWN USA Tues. 8:00 PM 2,658
21 SPORTSCENTER ESPN Mon. 1:28 AM 2,649
22 SPECIAL REPORT W/BRET BAIER FNC Mon. 6:00 PM 2,616
23 MOUNTAIN MEN HIST Thurs. 9:00 PM 2,586
24 SPECIAL REPORT W/BRET BAIER FNC Tues. 6:00 PM 2,567
25 THE FIVE FNC Mon. 5:00 PM 2,557
All ratings are live + same-day. Source: The Nielsen Company.

Damn those obstructionist GOPers! Stifled all that spending on infrastructure. Obama could only set our children back $10 trillion during his presidency. He could have put us so much further in debt, which would of course have fixed all our economic woes. Damn them!

Congress enacts budgets. This isn't rocket science. I'm not talking over anyone's head here, am I? We're all on the same page on this? If continuing resolutions aren't the best thing for an economy, take it up with your Republican Congress. Obama didn't enact a single law. Congress writes the budgets. You really can't boast about your intent to obstruct and then complain about it later. Well, if you're a Republican you can. But you can't and be believed.

Moe, you quoted every post but mine? about what do you if fact like about Hillary? and you don't have anything you do in fact like about her. and that is ok. but I suppose you are required to vote dem no matter what as well as not say anything bad about her for fear of your life. which I also get. lots and lots of dead bodies around the Clintons.

Congress enacts budgets. This isn't rocket science. I'm not talking over anyone's head here, am I? We're all on the same page on this? If continuing resolutions aren't the best thing for an economy, take it up with your Republican Congress. Obama didn't enact a single law. Congress writes the budgets. You really can't boast about your intent to obstruct and then complain about it later. Well, if you're a Republican you can. But you can't and be believed.

like mentioned before, those pesky republicans sure obstructed to the tune of 10 trillion dollars of spending more than we take in by this administration. damn, if they just got out of the way what would that national debt look like now?

This is a lie. But I expect no less from a left winger.

But but but but moe says the private citizen with absolutely no intel reports or security briefings supported it.

I see he has failed to reply to your post.

Par

For

The

Course

Damn, that private citizen sure nailed it. Wonder what he could do with some actual intel.

Moe: crickets

Reactions: screwduke1
Moe should be taken out back and shot, thrown in a river. It's pathetic to be such a troll or stupid person.

I respect democrats, and liberals, I hate fucing uneducated assholes like you.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
And yet, no actual charges. But yeah, a blue million accusations.

Do you really not see anything wrong with this man?

Honest to god, F Trump, please tell us your just a democrat to the core no matter what.

Give yourself a little credibility for our sanity.

Reactions: MrLair
I may just be a stupid idiot, but can you explain what an executive order is then? I'm not going to claim anything here yet until I get a better understanding from you on this.

Moe answer the dam questions you liberal hack. Answer why you are voting for HRC? If you would be honest and just say I'm voting D no matter what, more respectable than being a douche bag troll.

Trade wars beggar the participants. c.f. The Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act. Maybe you think Trump knows a sooper sekrit way around it. Nobody else knows how but Donald Trump. Heaven help us all.

The pendulum has swung too far the other way Moe, and I think you realize it.

You're of the "we can't drill our way to cheaper gas" crowd, so let's just not do anything.
It's insanity that people like you sit back and think there is nothing we can do so just accept the way things are, not very progressive of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT