• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dem adds a rider for Sharia awareness for pre-k
GOP takes out
Obama: GOP hates America

EucIfYY.gif

And the Dems would never do that. You are such a cheap whore.

ACA and the Porkulus, that is your answer to the shitfest you are whining about. You should be ashamed to support that abuse of power and scumbag ways of Harry Reid et al.

hahaha and that's really why I know he's trolling

You keep forgetting that the GOP had control. I won't forget. You shouldn't either.

i'm not forgetting anything. you are so dense. i and many like many are fed up with the GOP as well. fed up with the whole damn thing. i hate both sides. but you don't. you slurp anything the MSNBC's and democrat talking heads and leaders shove down your throat.

Lots of people can read complex financial documents. For one thing we'll learn who he'S indebted to.

Bullshit. And that's not the reason you want to see it. You want to demonize his wealth, it's what you do, it's who you are.

I'll tell you one thing you won't see in his taxes, you won't see where a representative of a foreign government gave him money for favors while he was a high ranking government official. In fact, you won't find anything nearly as reprehensible as that. I bet you won't find that he deducted 6 million dollars for office supplies either.

What I think I'm hearing from Moe is that Obama has no power and isn't responsible for anything....the GOP is totally in charge. Is that correct?

Just want to confirm so that if anything positive were to miraculously happen, the GOP and not Obama can take credit.

Do you not know how bills are passed? Do you really not understand our separation of powers?

Bullshit. And that's not the reason you want to see it. You want to demonize his wealth, it's what you do, it's who you are.

I'll tell you one thing you won't see in his taxes, you won't see where a representative of a foreign government gave him money for favors while he was a high ranking government official. In fact, you won't find anything nearly as reprehensible as that. I bet you won't find that he deducted 6 million dollars for office supplies either.

My Möbius strip image is appropriate here

i'm not forgetting anything. you are so dense. i and many like many are fed up with the GOP as well. fed up with the whole damn thing. i hate both sides. but you don't. you slurp anything the MSNBC's and democrat talking heads and leaders shove down your throat.
Well, not so fed up that you aren't going to vote for its nominee.

This is the main issue, millions of people in this Country have lost good paying jobs that aren't being replaced. This isn't isolated to any section of the Country, as all of us are affected by it in some form or fashion.
Many are beginning to see that low cost, cheaply made products aren't worth it in return for those lost jobs.
The main people benefitting from our current trade deals are the extreme wealthy. They aren't facing the burden of losing the means to an income.

While Trump won't bring every job back, he hasn't been part of the political circle that enacted the deals that fast tracked them out. Hillary has and is, and no matter what she says now she will go forward with TPP.
Those who worship at the God of Capitalism are now furious at the natural result of such capitalism. Globalism is the child of your capitalist Gods. So sorry if I laugh at your feigning indignation of companies playing and mastering the game you set up for them.

While employment in manufacturing has declined since the 90s, production has gone up 50%. Is that not one of the guiding principles of economics? Is DT somehow going to change these principles? He and all his Made in anywhere but USA products.

Trump has nothing to gain by releasing his taxes. He could have given 50% to charity and the Dems and MSM would argue he did not give enough. Will wait on her 30k emails.....

Suburban Women Find Little to Like in Donald Trump’s Debate Performance

"Ms. Groux, 60, said that she thought that Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, had been “presidential” in the debate, but that Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee, had come across like a “bull in a china closet.”

“I truly want to like him,” she said. “I keep looking for something in him. But I can’t have my children grow up and look at him as someone to respect.”

Ms. Melton, a registered Republican who manages a team of software engineers, said that if the election were today, Mrs. Clinton — whom she, too, called “so much more presidential” — would get her vote. That alone was a milestone, she added: “I come from a long line of Republican family members who will turn over in their graves.”

“I’d rather have almost anybody in there except Hillary,” said Debbie Windle, a 63-year-old office administrator from Glenmoore. “I didn’t like her last night. I thought she was smug. She thought she was better and was putting him down.“But I look at Donald Trump, and I think, oh my God, he’s rough,” she added. “He could cause us a lot of damage.” Ms. Windle said she was considering not voting."

Pretty sure you'd need the tax returns for all of his companies which would be competitively prohibitive. You wouldn't find the corporate debt filings in his personal returns. (It would most likely violate non-disclosure agreements he's agreed to with his lenders and/or business partners.....but most libs would never understand since they don't really seem too concerned with security or confidentiality issues.)

Moe--I'm no Constitutional scholar, but I do have a BS meter that goes off every time you blame the the GOP Congress whenever something perceived as negative happens. And....assign success to Obama whenever something positive happens.

Reactions: ymmot31
Ford Fights Back Against Trump Debate Claims
Candidate attacked auto maker’s big-dollar Mexico investments and production plans

"Ford invested $12 billion in U.S. plants and “created nearly” 28,000 jobs in the past five years. Others circulated stories written by Detroit media outlets highlighting Ford’s contributions to the U.S. manufacturing sector.

While Ford has been touting its plan to invest $1.6 billion in new Mexican production capacity, it has only recently taken Mr. Trump on directly."

Ford Fights Back Against Trump Debate Claims
Candidate attacked auto maker’s big-dollar Mexico investments and production plans

"Ford invested $12 billion in U.S. plants and “created nearly” 28,000 jobs in the past five years. Others circulated stories written by Detroit media outlets highlighting Ford’s contributions to the U.S. manufacturing sector.

While Ford has been touting its plan to invest $1.6 billion in new Mexican production capacity, it has only recently taken Mr. Trump on directly."

So ford fought back against claims they are moving alot of production to Mexico, by saying it's only 1.6 billion they're investing there?

Lol ok. That's an interesting defense. "You're right, but we produce in America too!"

Trump was trying to get there, but as I've said before, a repatriation holiday for direct investment in the US would be great.

There are trillions of dollars of cash sitting offshore. Let companies know that money will not be taxed if it's invested in US assets or distributed to shareholders.

Could pull a ton of that money back home.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
It is endlessly frustrating that Trump doesn't have a "plan", yet he said more specific things last night than did Clinton at least before they started talking the real issues like security, email, nukes, taxes, birtherism, etc.

What would you do for the economy?
Trump - Lower taxes and keep companies from moving their manufacturing out of this country
Clinton - Step 1 Steal from the Rich
Step 2 . . . .
Step 3 Green Energy Revolution!

How do you solve the current craziness happening in the world?
Clinton - Step 1 Elect me
Step 2 . . .
Step 3 No bad people will have guns!
Trump - I also want to take guns away from bad people with a program like "stop and frisk"
Clinton - Stop and frisk was ruled unconstitutional and is racist
Trump - We agree, she just can't say that

Trump was trying to get there, but as I've said before, a repatriation holiday for direct investment in the US would be great.

There are trillions of dollars of cash sitting offshore. Let companies know that money will not be taxed if it's invested in US assets or distributed to shareholders.

Could pull a ton of that money back home.

You have to be very careful how you structure that.

"Now the most detailed analysis of what actually happened — using confidential government data as well as corporate reports — has estimated what happened to the $299 billion companies brought back from foreign subsidiaries. About 92 percent of it went to shareholders, mostly in the form of increased share buybacks and the rest through increased dividends.

There is no evidence that companies that took advantage of the tax break — which enabled them to bring home, or repatriate, overseas profits while paying a tax rate far below the normal rate — used the money as Congress expected.

“Repatriations did not lead to an increase in domestic investment, employment or R.& D., even for the firms that lobbied for the tax holiday stating these intentions,” concluded the study by three economists, including a former official of the Bush administration who took part in the discussions leading to enactment of the plan in 2004."

Those who worship at the God of Capitalism are now furious at the natural result of such capitalism. Globalism is the child of your capitalist Gods. So sorry if I laugh at your feigning indignation of companies playing and mastering the game you set up for them.

While employment in manufacturing has declined since the 90s, production has gone up 50%. Is that not one of the guiding principles of economics? Is DT somehow going to change these principles? He and all his Made in anywhere but USA products.

Cardkilla, You're barking up the wrong tree my friend. I'm. Im not feigning anything, I've been preaching on here for at least 10 years that shipping jobs out of the Country is a recipe for disaster.
Trump may not do a damn thing about it, but you, me and everyone in between knows that Hillary won't. She'll run with TPP as soon as the dust settled from election.
Just think how far production would've gone up if we still had the 5 million manufacturing jobs lost since NAFTA. How many less people would be on Govt help, how many less drug addicts there'd be because their towns and counties hadn't died taking hope from them.

It makes me absolutely sick to see politicians from both sides sell out our Country for money and power, and I'm sick of it!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT