POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After Romney destroyed Obama in the first 2012 debate and still lost, I don't put much stock into it. I also don't think many people are undecided. We've known that these two were going to be the candidates for over a year now. You already know. This is all for show.

After Romney destroyed Obama in the first 2012 debate and still lost, I don't put much stock into it. I also don't think many people are undecided. We've known that these two were going to be the candidates for over a year now. You already know. This is all for show.

he didn't destroy obama. Romney is a robot

Reactions: Free_Salato_Blue
Major win for Trump. Surprised Hillary isn't sucking his dingus right now

You sexist pig.
latest

Reactions: Willy4UK
Please stop with the BS that either had or didn't have the questions......WTF was new tonight? It was all obvious!

My god, I'm for Trump but it didn't matter tonight. He came off bad even though he beat her badly and I think got over confident and started getting arrogant.

His goal was to play respectfully, but he should have attacked in a few spots that he left on the table.

She is a career politician and this was her what 10th 1 on 1 debate? And she was better prepared? No shit!!!

Reactions: warrior-cat
With the two party system and big money involved, this is what happens.

I'm a big fan of parliamentary style governments. The countries that have them seem to have many political parties so that you don't have to be beholden to one you don't agree with much. And you vote for a party and their ideas, basically, and the party then selects a prime minister from a party caucus. Less cult of personality. If the party in power loses a Vote of Confidence in parliament, it triggers an election and you can throw the bums out. Win win win win.

Reactions: Midway Cat
With the two party system and big money involved, this is what happens.
Agreed on big money, it's just getting worse and you can pretty much say anything in an ad, regardless of whether it's true or not. The networks and any online news site, facebook, twitter, etc should be required to provide a specific amount of ads for each candidate.

Maybe we should do like a FF where you have 4 candidates and then the top 2 advance to the election. I don't like the idea of someone winning the presidency with 34% of the electorate.

The bigger issue is Congress. Congress is an absolute mess on both sides. I prefer a parliamentary system myself but that's a whole nother debate. At the very least, Congress should have term limits. Why is it good enough for our Presidents but not for Congressmen and Senators?

Lester: u racist brah???

Donald: nah bro totally nahhh ;)

Presidential means being progressive. Donald didn't even say the word "robust" once and he mostly talked about the past failings of Sec of State Clinton. Whyyyyyy????

He's needs to be talking ISIS fear, finincial fear....but use PC wordage to sound nice. He needs to talk about what could happen, the dangerous policies and whatnot. Then all he has to do is tell the idiots he will prevent that!!! You don't even have to give examples. Just say that you stand for progress and safety of our county. Maybe reference your personal website a few times.

I MEAN WTF

This debate came off as if this was Hillary's second term, after a successful and Trump was the new dumb challenger.

One of the first things Lester said was "...after 6 years of record breaking economic growth".

Reactions: warrior-cat
Like James Carville said in 92, "it's the economy, stupid".
In the end people don't give a rip about birtherism, tax returns or emails. It's about people being able to take care of their families.
Jobs, are and will be the main driver for the bulk of the country.

[laughing]

CNN just reported that 62% favored Clinton to 27% for Trump......

Blitzer said even with caveats that's huge!!

Then the poll collector said yes out of 525 registered voters......

So 325 to 175.

Great Job CNN! You suck.

Still surprised what got lost is Trump offering his tax return for her emails. Knew he was going to bring that out and it went flatter than expected. He really screwed up a chance to go for the kill shot on her email scandal.

The moderator switched topics immediately.

Trump can not control everything and she stayed quiet unlike him when he said that so of course the air was out of the bag.

Now if a moderator brings it up again he can light that fuse again.

She knows how to kill a topic.

He is winning by a wide margin in every one that I've looked at so far. Even on the leftists websites he is killing her.
He's losing the election 40% to 46% in the Paddock poll. Wish CNN would start reporting that.

Just like DT though, you ignore any polls where he is losing as biased but any where he is winning is 'golden'. These online polls are hardly any type of 'gauge' of whether he won or lost the debate. Considering you think the US is giving up control of the Internet to the NWO, China or whoever I doubt your intelligence on how these things work.

Lena Dunham Twitter says Hillary won by 4oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo giga votes

The debates will just be "My team won" and "No. My team won." It's what it is always like.

Trump had a lot of missed chances but there are more of these debates so you can't play your hand yet.

I will say, that I absolutey hate Hillary's guts. I think she is the most evil and disgusting scumbag in politics. She represents everything wrong with politics.

Trump won the first 45 minutes of the debate by a landslide. And that was the most important part of the debate. Talking about Jobs and defeating Isis are 2 of the most important issues people care about. The rest of the debate were horrible question after horrible question about things nobody gives a damn about.

I'll be voting for Donald Trump because even though he isn't great at speaking, I've seen enough of Hillary to know I'd rather eat poison than have my name associated with her in any way shape or form. There is at least a 50/50 chance Donald Trump could be a good president while I believe Hillary will be without question the worst president of all time.

He's losing the election 40% to 46% in the Paddock poll. Wish CNN would start reporting that.

Just like DT though, you ignore any polls where he is losing as biased but any where he is winning is 'golden'. These online polls are hardly any type of 'gauge' of whether he won or lost the debate. Considering you think the US is giving up control of the Internet to the NWO, China or whoever I doubt your intelligence on how these things work.
LOL.....No. That poll is close to a year old and Hillary isn't even a choice.

Reactions: ymmot31
LOL.....No. That poll is close to a year old and Hillary isn't even a choice.
And I think that is wrong. It's time for a new head to head poll to show the overwhelming support for Trump on the Paddock. It's not just here - Trump has now won 10 straight Drudge Report post debate polls.

And I think that is wrong. It's time for a new head to head poll to show the overwhelming support for Trump on the Paddock. It's not just here - Trump has now won 10 straight Drudge Report post debate polls.
There is one about halfway down the first page of the Paddock. Trump and Other are destroying Hillary.

Did she really bring up her own eleven hour Congressional Hearing in reference to her stamina...as if that's a good thing? That one was tee'd up Donald!

How about asking her about her stamina during the 13 hour standoff our men had in Benghazi? Missed opportunities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT